VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Eggs 'n sprinkles of Texas Pete. Ahhhh, yes. BOOM 'n fire. The smoke 'n stink comes later.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on September 05, 2010, 07:24:13 AM
Eggs 'n sprinkles of Texas Pete. Ahhhh, yes. BOOM 'n fire. The smoke 'n stink comes later.

will refrain from comment ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Nothing like some good juicy medium fried eggs with some cajun seasoning. to go with biscuits and hearty sausage and country gravy.

The fire, smoke and stank-works about 4-6 hours later are free of charge!:)

Wahooooooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

You folks are a strange group.   Wait a minute (lifting ever so slightly from the seat and watching the cats run away...smile on my face).  Count me in.

Had a great time at the Star City and the weather could not have been better.  The Va F&B Posse dun good.  Potter (FC Duelist), Flatboat (Frontiersman) and myself (FCGF) all took home wood!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Way to go to my fellow F&B Posse folks.

I have been able to steal away to my loading bench and with a little work today will have 600 new loaded rounds today.

Cleaned all my stored brass and loading up lots of bullets with the one true powder!

Hoping to shoot next sunday at Sussex/Pungo!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Hey, y'all.

Went ta the farmers' market yestitty. Got me some produce. Sorry Will, the butcher shop didn't have no rabbit. 

S&H, my favorite stand, had habanero peppers five fer a dollar. Figgered why not. Chopped one up with 'maters, cucumber, olives, kosher pickles 'n such in south west dressin'. Never et the things before 'n I found out quick why not. That was right painful. The other four went in the garbage.

Damn. That was nasty.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

I have only added in some shavings of the Habanero peppers to dishes and have found it quite strong.

A dab will definitely do ya!

I did manage to squeeze in 30 shotgun shell reloads along with the 600 38 spl rounds this past weekend.  I suppose I could reload faster if I did not hand dip my BP loads - but I do like my quiet time at the bench!

Think I will load me up some 45lc now - since I have to baby sit an 1873 in 45LC for 2 years (along with a bunch of other guns in my brothers safe)!!

Heck he told me to please shoot the guns - so I will do as asked!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Does he know your are going to put the one true powder through them PR?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Why yes he does for the cowboy guns.

For his FAL and other guns I will run smokeless for his sake - I know hard cross to bear right!:)

So who all is shooting this weekend and where?

Looks like I can only shoot sunday due to work and some family stuff.

Hope to see some of ya'll out there!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Will shoot Saturday............if'n the crik don't rise, I believe Montana will accompany me, Sod Buster IM'd earlier this week that them damn yankees have sequestered him again on Loooooooooong Island

got some stuff oredered to begin loading again. Got 41 bullets coming both heeled and hollow base, need to find a seating die for it. I might get that old colt to a range yet this year.  <<<It will fire the one true powder of course :o
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Well, we'll see ya satidday.  I won't be shooting, but probably doin the cipherin fer the scores.  We'll be at Pungo on Sunday too.... no shooting fer me fer at least another month.  Startin ta go thru withdrawals....  May have ta go git a pain pill here pretty soon.  See y'all soon!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Nice cool morning, will finsh loading the truck here in the next hour and be off to shoot.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Very cool this morning in chesapeake, va.

I will definitely be wearing my vest sunday am

I think it is still hot enough that I will stay in my summer white pants at least through september

Got some 12 guage to finish with wads shot and glued overshot cards and need to resize and deprime more 38 spl brass.

Holy moly looks like I need to order some 38spl bullets!

See ya'll sunday!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on September 11, 2010, 07:30:13 AM
Holy moly looks like I need to order some 38spl bullets!

See ya'll sunday!

bought box off Remo Williams yesterday

Fun shoot yesterday, smoke hung low making finding targets a trick.  Wildcat Will killed  a target 'r two.  What stinky I made was doubled after lunch...Devil'd aigs was delicious ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Smoke was hanging today too.  Was glad it stayed overcast for us - cause when the smoke hangs low and sun is bright - that "white out" from the smoke makes nothing visible:)!

No Dead targets but a good time was definitely had by all.

There were some odd hat arrnagments on our fellow F&B Posse members but I think I'll give the honors to TT for showing those photos online!:)

Hope to shoot with ya'll again real soon!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Drayton Calhoun

Any old members of the JRBPC in the posse? I was in the club up until '98 when I retired from the Navy.
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Arcey

How do, Drayton.

Looks like you retired about the time we got CAS goin' at the old Pungo range in Va. Beach. The Virginia Beach Rifle & Pistol Club. We got run off by developers buildin' upscale houses a few years ago. The nice part is the houses didn't sell 'n the place went splat. But the range will never be back.

We had some older fellas there that were rather fond of the ML game 'n like cowboys they traveled the commonwealth to shoot with folks. Yer paths may have crossed. Only name I can recall is Dick Foster. He was a hoot. Sadly, he passed away some time ago. They were all good folks 'cept for one I didn't care for. If I showed up at off hours 'n they were there I wouldn't shoot much. I'd rather listen to their stories 'n watch 'em poke fun at one another.

We moved the CAS stuff to Wakefield but those folks got ta be a PIA. Found a place just up the road a ways in Sussex. They love the noise 'n screamin' 'n yellin'. Let us get away with pretty much anything we wanna do. 'N we do have some folks addicted to the BOOM, fire, smoke 'n stink.

Ya ever back this way holler 'n get up with us.

litl rooster

is there a Hurricane blowin' down SE Virginia?  Sure is quiet down there....
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on September 18, 2010, 06:53:11 AM
is there a Hurricane blowin' down SE Virginia?  Sure is quiet down there....

Hope the hell not...........................

Had plenty ah thunder tho. The Blue Angels been practicin' for the Oceana air show.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on September 18, 2010, 10:13:35 AM
Hope the hell not...........................

Had plenty ah thunder tho. The Blue Angels been practicin' for the Oceana air show.

They were at Martinsburg Air show the week past...The Air Circus folks have been playing today, might try go see their show tomorrow
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com