VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Ain't the gunz this poor, ole man onna a fixed income can't afford ta buy 'n keep. It's floor space 'n expensive safes I can't afford.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Well, I'm not looking forward to this surgery..... people been tellin me ya aren't allowed ta move it AT ALL for six weeks and then there's some hellish torture called physical therapy for many weeks after that.  I haven't confirmed this with the sawbones yet.  His secretary should be callin to set it all up today.  Guess I'll be runnin timers fer a little while....   :'( 

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Damn, cuz. I'm sorry. I'd ah known it was catchin' I'd have kept my distance.

It'll be better. I ain't under house arrest no more. You'll be fine.

Goes without sayin', yerownself or MM needs anything y'all know where I am.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

So, that's what happened.... hmmm.... and here I wuz thinkin I wuz just ageing not so gracefully!  We kin sit on the sideline and keep each other in "stitches".  Yeah, I know BAD pun....  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Heh, heh, heh......... Yer just cuttin' up........

(I had staples. 17 of 'em)

Lucky Irish Tom

Staples, it aint just fer school supplies no more, sed tha Irishman who kin sympathize with both of ya. Saw the knee doctor Wednesday n told him about what problems I am having with it still. He said if I can live with it do so otherwise it's cut it open and start over. I think I can deal with it for awhile.

Got some more doctor appointments over the next couple of weeks.

Hey Arcey, remember when we used to talk about, pretty ladies, fast cars, and guns. Now it's doctors, medicines, and recovery periods!  What happened?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

That's jus the way I operate.......   ;)

Tom, I think we jus think younger and our bodies don't cooperate and rebel againgst us!!!

By the way they use super glue too....

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on August 22, 2010, 09:49:03 AM
Ain't the gunz this poor, ole man onna a fixed income can't afford ta buy 'n keep. It's floor space 'n expensive safes I can't afford.

Maybe Uncle Barrack could cut you a check to bail ya out.

I use to be in the gun a month club..now it's a gun a year..may have to let that membership drop ;D
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Hope the extra Pungo shoot at Waverly was good today.  Sorry I missed it.  Those dang Yankees messed with me again & had to go put them in their place.  I am headed for Roanoke later this week....and then probably back to L.I. when I get back.

No rest for the wretched.  :'(

LR, I used to be a Gun-a-month club member too....now it is down to 1-2 per year...gotta fix that.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on August 22, 2010, 03:44:31 AM
That would be WITH his wife..... whenever she CAN shoot..... *grumble*

TT,
Glad to hear your surgery went well.  I hope you are back to shootin' real soon.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Back from a short but fun Outer Banks beach trip.

Kiddos and all had fun.

We ended a bit early to play it safe with Earl.

Nice to be back home a resting for a little while.

Have fun at Va State folks - sorry I have to miss this one - but Daddy duties call...

Hope to shoot with ya'll later in September at new Pungo facility or Mattaponi!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Hope all of ya remember to close the hurricane shutters before you head off to the State Match
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

I hope to be heading out for Roanoke tomorrow morning around 9:30-10:00.  That kinda depends on Earl and if we still have power at that time.  Hard to justify leaving the wife, oldest daughter and three grandyoungins without lights.  Don't really expect problems but Dominion aint got a good rep. 

Assumin' I get outta town, lookin' forward to a fun time at Star City.  Only bad part will be the several pards who won't be there wit me.  Sod and I will do our best to smoke the place up for ya'll. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WW - I know you, SB, MM and Potter will smoke it up well!

Have a blast - literally:)!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Be sure'n yell a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW loud 'nuff fer us ta hear back it Sussex. Have fun.

Ole Earl's comin' abreast of us down here in the lower right hand corner. So far, so good.

Powder's still dry.

(Sound of knuckles on wood...........) 

Lucky Irish Tom

Earl passed by without much more than some wind and rain.

Spent most of the day out at the barn. Had the Vet out because Mendocino, my horse, was breathing real hard. It appears to be an allergic reaction to something, Vet suspect mold spores in the hay, so I have a 5 day regimine of medications to give him, twice a day, and need to dampen his bedding to keep down dust, and soak his hay to keep down any mold spores.

That means I won't be shooting at Pungo with my pards so I hope y'all in Waverly can make enough Fire, Smoke , Boom, and Stink so I can hear it in Chesapeake.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

well the weather heads blew that forcast, heck Arcey can phart harder than the wind blew.  Ya'll keep em safe at Roanoke..

Tom sorry to hear yer hoss is ill.
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on September 04, 2010, 07:35:31 AM
well the weather heads blew that forcast, heck Arcey can phart harder than the wind blew.  Ya'll keep em safe at Roanoke..

Tom sorry to hear yer hoss is ill.

You should be around him when he's been eatin eggs!
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

Or around you after eating garlic or red onions?   :o

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on September 04, 2010, 10:51:45 PM
Or around you after eating garlic or red onions?   :o

just call him Earl
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com