VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on July 28, 2010, 08:33:42 PM
Got the reloader goin' agin.  Got a couple hundred out.  Should be good until after Mason-Dixon.  Hope to be doin' a bunch of shootin' before goin' out to Roanoke to make some smoke.  Only 5 wks away.  Dang this year is startin' to git away from me. 

Tell me about it, I jus realized the other day that Star City was just over a month away,  I got stuff I need to do to the trailer, bullets to reload, guns to sight in(Long Range now that we got someplace to do it) I got a 5 gal bucket of .38 brass that needs to be checked for cracks before I can reload it. The normal day to day stuff plus all the Doctors appointments.  I'm like Arcey, I'm about Doctored out.  Messin up my back sure put a crimp in things.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

I'm having trouble believing July is almost gone...
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on July 29, 2010, 08:15:15 AM
I'm having trouble believing July is almost gone...

Yes, but one good thng about that.  That means that the first Pungo Posse shoot at Sussex Shootign Sports is almost here.  Heeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!  I just hope the weather isn't too hot.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Pony Racer

Hope all my pards VA beach way are inside - looks like atornado is going to make thursday afternoon interesting.

I got the kiddos this weekend - so no Mattaponi shoot for me saturday.

I am shooting ata Ssussex for Inaugral Sussex facility Pungo Posse shoot!

I might even have my OT's with the Army grips i really like ready to shoot!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

This Saturday is West Point     YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The next Saturday is SSS     YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

Then the next Saturday is Lost River    YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then the next weekend is reload weekend   YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA

Then the next Saturday is West Point agin  YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then it is Star City    YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

Lots of Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOOOM and Stink a comin'!!!!!!!!
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Kinda hard ta figger. That gonna be more akin ta a religious experience or an orgasm.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Oh, ya don't want my comments on Arcey's last post, nosiree bob.......  :o

I'm gonna try to shoot this weekend.... we'll see how well this last shot worked.....

Well, night night fer now.  I havta at least take a nap.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

With all my schools and going to the oil spill I have not seen my family very much at all this summer.

On top of that I owe the wifey for putting up with the movers alone.  Who would have thunk that a person could put together a bed so wrong!!??...

So i will not be at Star City this year - need to do a family long weekend that weekend.

Might try to hit NC match this year.
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR sorry ya won't be making it to Star City this year but understand the priorities.  MM, TT(?) and I will do our best to smoke up the place.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

Yup, that's me - ?  ???

Even if I don't git ta shoot, I'll be there to help with side matches and run a timer or two.  I may even git ta run MM around on a golf cart......
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

With the weather this week - I am sure glad we moved to Sussex range.

Rain sunday and monday and thursday/friday we would have been rained out for sure!:(

My OT's with Army grips came back from Cody!  So ecited to shoot again - have not shot since shooting in Apr/May.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Folks at the airport sayin' it's gonna be hot 'n muggy. Don't much care. Already got me two, one gallon freezer bags fullah ice the in -20° cold box in the attached barn. Makes some damned nice pillows out in the heat.

Lookin' forward ta gettin' outtah here 'n seein' y'all eye ta eye. Been missin' ya bad.

Went ta the hospital this mornin' 'n got x-rayed. Got the pictures in the back seat of the silver box so I won't forget 'em. See the guy I lost the knife fight to Thursdee. Maybe he'll 'cut' me loose. If he don't I'm goin' anyway.

Yeeeeeee-Da-De-Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, y'all..

Wonder whut'd happen if I sat on one them ice bags..................................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on August 02, 2010, 04:17:39 PM
Folks at the airport sayin' it's gonna be hot 'n muggy. Don't much care. Already got me two, one gallon freezer bags fullah ice the in -20° cold box in the attached barn. Makes some damned nice pillows out in the heat.

Lookin' forward ta gettin' outtah here 'n seein' y'all eye ta eye. Been missin' ya bad.

Went ta the hospital this mornin' 'n got x-rayed. Got the pictures in the back seat of the silver box so I won't forget 'em. See the guy I lost the knife fight to Thursdee. Maybe he'll 'cut' me loose. If he don't I'm goin' anyway.

Yeeeeeee-Da-De-Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, y'all..

Wonder whut'd happen if I sat on one them ice bags..................................

Rapid shrinkage ;D

Arcey

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on August 02, 2010, 04:29:50 PM
Rapid shrinkage ;D

That's ah chillin' thought.....................................

Tricky Trina

hmmmm.... y'all are talkin bout hemmoroids, RIGHT?   :o

;)

Pony Racer

Hehehehhehehe

C'mon now TT I know that you know what they know.... ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Tricky Trina on August 03, 2010, 05:51:08 AM
hmmmm.... y'all are talkin bout hemmoroids, RIGHT?   :o

;)

Them too.

Pony Racer

Pards and pardettes I have to miss the Sussex Pungo inaugral shoot :(

My wife's twin sister had her baby 4 weeks early and is having bad blood pressure issues.

The positive note is that while the little one is under 5 lbs - she is fully developed and doing just fine.

Wife will probably head out thursday to help and I will have the kiddos.

Your positive thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

I may stop by with the kiddos around lunch time - 7 yr old is interested to see it all and start learning how to shoot her red ryder bb lever gun wit her daddy.

V/r
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Well wife is up with Sister and baby continues to do super duper.

Her sister has stabilized a bit and the meds appear to be working.

I hope to pop in but with having the youngest we'll see how he is doing.

Some storm tonight on the southside!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Glad ta hear they're doin' well and hope it continues....

I hate thunder storms.....

Hate them worse when I'm home alone....

We're goin' ta the range to set up sometime today (can't remember what time MM said) so we'll see what the range looks like.  Dick e-mueled after the last couple of rain days and told MM there weren't NO standing water.  Sounds like we won't havta shoot in a catfish pond no more......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com