VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Heck WW he could of brought a whole mess a folks with him that fit into that category!

PR what ya need ta do is fire off a couple ashotguns rounds ta show em how easy it is ta set that there oil on fire!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

I am down in NOLA and at the staging hotel for the evening.

LIT burn offs are a good thing:)!

I clean my guns like nuts - only way I know how to keep them running good.

Looks like I will be going to the Incident Command Post sometime tomorrow.

Will let you know more later asI know it

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

'Preciate y'all talkin' 'bout cleanin' t'other day. Seems it caused me ta remember I fergot mine after I shot 'em last time. Did the pistols durin' the truck race yestitty 'n now they's squeeeeeeeeeky clean.

Ballistol. Ah l'il dab'll do ya.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

They say that Ballistol is good fer purt near anything. I heard ya kin even make salad dressing out of it.

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Bathwat... I mean Badwater, says it's a good laxative. Told 'im I'd wait fer 'im to go first.

Ballistol. Ah l'il dab'll do ya.
Ballistol. The aroma everywhere.
Ballistol. The gals will all persue ya (family version). They love the lively fragrance in yer hair.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on July 13, 2010, 08:03:48 PM
Ballistol. The gals will all persue ya (family version). They love the lively fragrance in yer hair.

I'll try it at work and see what they say...At home the one that runs this joint likes the smell of it also.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

With the temps projected to be around 100, anyone going to West Point Saturday?  I doubt I will.  I cannot hold onto the pistols with my hands sweating that much. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Who knows it is possible PR could be home by saturday!!

Not in time to shoot though!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

That means you would be home in plenty of time to still shoot the first match at the new Pungo Posse range.

Arcey

Hey, cuzzins Trina 'n MM!

How can I get myownself inta C3F for a couple days? 65° steady inside after this heat sounds right nice. Startin' ta fret my Heap Bad Medicine lube's gonna melt. I'd be wantin' ta take that with me............ 

litl rooster

Arcey why don't you try keeping your pistol loads in a small cooler with a couple gel pac's  stinkie candle lube holds up pretty good in my experiance
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Only problem with that, Roo-dood, I ain't gottah cooler big 'nuff I can crawl in with it.........

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on July 23, 2010, 03:24:18 PM
Only problem with that, Roo-dood, I ain't gottah cooler big 'nuff I can crawl in with it.........

LOL    I see most have already cancelled, their matches. Stay at home with the Lemonade and the A/C,  still almost 90 even with headlights on the mower it's too hot now to go out and mow the yard.  Yard might get a little shaggy the next week or so
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Wahooooo - I am back in VA.  At house in Chesapeake sorting things out and took a small break.

Wife and kiddos come back next saturday so might not get to shoot but will plan on the first Pungo shoot at Sussex for sure.

Stay cool it is hotter than blazes out there.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

And when she went to work, the A/C at the jail was broke...... the walls and floors were sweating..... inmates were locked down because the floor was too slippery for inmate/deputy safety..... people calling complaining that the jail was locked down and that visitation was cancelled..... and that's how my night started.  Then the full moon came out and so did the freaks.... it was a bad, bad night last night.  And there's a concert tonight...... ah, the good fortune continues.... 

So, ya still wanna be in C3F Arcey?

Y'all be careful out there in the heat - and don't eat all the onion loafs at Frankie's....*cussing and swearing 'cause I LOVE Frankie's*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Well I my stuff is out of grandma's house and at my house.

Hoping to get reloading bench back up by midweek

Doing loads of laundry and finishing up installing of multiple cable tv's.  Wife even bought a new flat screen for living room tv - now just need to get cox guy back to install cable.

I may pay a visit to mattaponi range on wedns if'n pepple are practicing - would love to shoot just a bit for a change....

have a great sunday - Trina last time i saw walls and floor sweat was underway when ac and evac broke on ship.  I remember taking a shower on helo deck in a rain squall...neat memories now but what a pain ti was going through that!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

PR if ya make it to the Pungo shoot sounds like it might be a VA Fire and Brimstone Posse gathering. That way we can break in the new range with FIRE, SMOKE, BOOM n STINK!

Wildcat Will

Got the reloader goin' agin.  Got a couple hundred out.  Should be good until after Mason-Dixon.  Hope to be doin' a bunch of shootin' before goin' out to Roanoke to make some smoke.  Only 5 wks away.  Dang this year is startin' to git away from me. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com