VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Spit!

dang ole' privy and Montilious(or what ever he goes by now) smell better than them dang woolies

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Never could figger what smelt werse. Them pasture maggots er the damned naugas 'fore ya skin 'em 'n get 'em tanned. Stink sumthin' awful.

Was lookin' forward ta seein' y'all 'n break bread on Mattie's Pony. Got the call a bit ago. The King George posse is comin' down early for the holiday weekend.  I'll be here.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on May 27, 2010, 11:44:50 AM
The King George posse is comin' down early for the holiday weekend.  I'll be here.

Dang it!  I'll try not to shoot your stand-in during one of the scenarios!  :o
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 28, 2010, 06:33:48 AM
Dang it!  I'll try not to shoot your stand-in during one of the scenarios!  :o

I take it means your back from the land of yankees?
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Sorry to hear that Arcey but I understand the family stuff.

I'll put an extra couple rounds down range for ya!!

Hope to see most of ya'll out there tomorrow!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 28, 2010, 12:14:57 PM
Sorry to hear that Arcey but I understand the family stuff.

I'll put an extra couple rounds down range for ya!!

Hope to see most of ya'll out there tomorrow!

PR

hope to be chutin' with the rest of my family in the morning.  Got a couple special loads built up in case there's any fly'n nauga's pop up..

Arcey enjoy your family this weekend
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Thankee. Gonna try.........

Y'all be sure'n not ta shoot a stove up ole man. I bleed easy. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Sorry we won't see ya pard.  Ifn ya look north ya might be able ta see all the Smoke n heard a Boom or two. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on May 28, 2010, 06:59:07 AM
I take it means your back from the land of yankees?

Well...Now I am.
I got stuck at the jobsite and missed the last flight out so I decided to drive back.  Between the Long Island traffic and the 2 hr backup on the New Jersey side of the Delaware River bridge (a bus caught fire), it took me a little over 12 hours of driving to get him.  I am very tired and will not be able to make it to SOM III.  Sorry for the late notice.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 29, 2010, 05:54:49 AM
Well...Now I am.
I got stuck at the jobsite and missed the last flight out so I decided to drive back.  Between the Long Island traffic and the 2 hr backup on the New Jersey side of the Delaware River bridge (a bus caught fire), it took me a little over 12 hours of driving to get him.  I am very tired and will not be able to make it to SOM III.  Sorry for the late notice.

Sorry ya missed it.  I think everyone had a great time, least that's what they say to my face.  Jus in cas ya ain't doin nothin tomorrow we will be shooting the same match as a regular club monthly.  Range opens at 11:00am shooter's  brief at 12:00 and start shootin at 12:30.  Shooters can shoot smoke or smokeless.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 29, 2010, 04:47:08 PM
I think everyone had a great time, least that's what they say to my face. 

I had a great time shootin' Smokey wit my pards.  MM wrote some great stages and fun was had by all. 

I have some great news.  As I was unloading my stuff from the bed of my truck, in prep to the trip to my granddaughter's B-day party tomorrow, I found the hammer screw I lost last weekend!!!!!  ;D
YEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAA  ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Will that is great news.

Missouri we did have a great time...course that's why we drive that far ;D
Mathew 5.9

Brizco-Z

To our good friends along the Mattaponi,

Turn-n Fool, Doc and me headed east to shoot with ya'll and we had a GREAT time.  Marshal had some fine stages, he brought in some good weather and fine meal afterwards, what more can you ask for?  Looking forward to the next Virginia Blackpowder Championship IV, just can't wait.  Hope to see and shoot with ya'll real soon.

Smoke and BOOOOOOOOOOOM,

Brizco-Z
NRA  SASS - RO II, RATS, STORM & SCORRS
Old Scout & Order of the Arrow
DARKSIDER by Choice, VIRGINIAN by the Grace of God
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Brizco-Z/

Tricky Trina

Hugs to you Turnin' Fool and Doc Keep'um!  Always great to shoot with y'all! 

So now that you've found your loose screw, NOW what's yur excuse???  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

He don't need no excuse Trina, fortunately them men in the white coats can't find him through all the Smoke.

Yesterday was a great match as usual MM wrote outstanding stages, n I aint just sayin that cause I got mentioned in em.

Lookin forward to next year, but I don't know if I can do that six stages straight with out a break, this old body just don't stand up to well to that any more.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

WW awesome news.

I had a blast - so many smokey shooters is OH so much fun!!

MM and TT did a great job and I am looking forward to the next SOM.

Found the issue I was having with my conversions is a loose screw in the loading gate of one.  I will rectify that this weekend.

Hope to see ya'll in a couple weekends.  I have some daddy duties coming up this coming weekend. Eldest daughter is in a show jumping competition.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

Well, more than one loose screw in the Fire and Brimstone Posse - who'd a thunk it?........  ;)
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

The applications for the NC State Match - The Uprising at Swearing Creek - have been posted:
http://www.ncstatematch.org/Application.htm

Who's goin? November 4-7

I am!  ;D

Tricky Trina

I think MM has sent ours in... I'll check when he gits home, if I kin stay awake that long.  Been up since 0330ish and I'm a little tired.

Tricky Trina

Dang, I'm gittin old - first, thinking about goin ta bed this early and second, I just did a recon mission in the bedroom and I fergot ta turn the mattress pad heater on when I got home so the rack's like ice - cain't sleep in a cold bed....  dang, dang, dang!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com