VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on January 27, 2010, 05:17:37 PM
..Seems like traffic's a recurrin' theme, don't it?

Yup.  Kinda takes some of the fun outta shootin'.  :(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Eagle Eyes Jefferson

PR,

Don't forget Isle of Wight County as well. Straight shot down rt. 17 to MM or  go the other way to the James River Bridge. Pretty country too. Let me know if you look in this area I know a decent (fair) real estate agent inthat are plus I live there.....

EEJ
Eagle Eyes Jefferson
Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
GAF #478
Department of the Atlantic
BOLD #893

Pony Racer

Thanks EEJ, I will keep that in mind.

WW and LIT - trip down that way got canx pending weather.

If I come down, we are staying through mid-day monday - so might still be able to hook-up.

I am slated to be down the next weekend but don't want to say why due to the weather fairy not be kind to that reason recently.:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

I am really beginning to think the BP gods have it out for us.  If ya haven't heard, Pungo is cancelled due to range work!  :o :'( :'( :'(

We are getting a lot of snow for this part of the country.  Got probably close to 2 inches overnight and it is still going.  Forecast is for another 5-6 today.  We'll see.

Ya know I was really only kidding when I said I hoped I could get some shooting in before the Gathering in March.  Now I am beginning to wonder if it may be true.   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 30, 2010, 08:15:08 AM
I am really beginning to think the BP gods have it out for us.  If ya haven't heard, Pungo is cancelled due to range work!  :o :'( :'( :'(

We are getting a lot of snow for this part of the country.  Got probably close to 2 inches overnight and it is still going.  Forecast is for another 5-6 today.  We'll see.

Ya know I was really only kidding when I said I hoped I could get some shooting in before the Gathering in March.  Now I am beginning to wonder if it may be true.   :o

Next weeks match is cancelled due to range work, kent they work on the stove someplace else WW?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

...'fore we heard it was canned due to construction I was sorta wunnerin' what  kinda shape the mud hole was gonna be next weekend ennyways  Six ta eight inches ah snow is a lot ah water ta be slowly meltin' on the place.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Well if weather is good I am going down to williamsburg friday/early saturday and then shooting outside of Richmond with Kuba's bunch on sunday.

I don't think I have shot since late Oct/early Nov.

WW, LIT, Arcey - I'll keep ya'll posted - maybe if nothing else we can still meet at VA diner and talk about shooting and I can get you the powder!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

What the heck is this white crap falling into my yard???  This is just wrong on so many levels......

At least they are doing SOME sort of improvements for that range - now they just have to work on the drainage.....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

We got about 6-7 inches of the stuff!

Thankfully no sleet or anyhting like that.

Hope to see some of ya'll next weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Tricky Trina on January 30, 2010, 10:16:28 AM
What the heck is this white crap falling into my yard???  This is just wrong on so many levels......

Don't know much 'bout the stuff. Hear tell ya ain't supposed ta eat it if'n it's yeller. Ain't banana flavor so I'm tolt.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

I'm hopin' that everyone will get out on the roads tomorrow and git rid of this crap before I have to drive tomorrow night.  Yep, jus startin the night shift agin.  The shift of DIPs and DWIs...........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on January 31, 2010, 02:22:49 PM
I'm hopin' that everyone will get out on the roads tomorrow and git rid of this crap before I have to drive tomorrow night.  Yep, jus startin the night shift agin.  The shift of DIPs and DWIs...........

Send your Booking room tapes/DVD's to FOX TV  ;) Everyone enjoys a good drunk arrest video 
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

:D ;D 8)

You are right LR!!

Enjoying a day off with the little ones and snow fun.

Hoping weather is ok next weekend - you know had i not reloaded agressively in december/january - i would have something to do when the weather turns like this now.  But it does feel good to have my reloading need met through summer.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Lookin' like the construction ain't gonna be the only factor keepin' us off the range this weekend.

Friday: Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Friday Night: Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

litl rooster

I need to shoot a handful of reloads to test 'm out. Then add or subtract and load a bunch more. Clark Bros. seems to be able to keep primers and plenty of smokeless on the shelve. I bought a bunch of dies thru out the winter to address some issue. I need to get off my ass and get them cases filled.

This weather has been in a loop repeat every weekend. Looks like the coming weekend will be a good one for loading
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on February 02, 2010, 08:12:35 PM
What's that word litl rooster?

I apoligze I married a "Heathen"

I'll mix in some Holy Black around in her boxes just to make he blink some
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on February 02, 2010, 10:45:29 PM

I apoligze I married a "Heathen"

I'll mix in some Holy Black around in her boxes just to make he blink some

Maybe but she is a really nice Heathen.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

More snow - does look like a reloading weekend.

I might do some of my 43 spanish reloads  and i do have about 12 brass cases that are empty.

Otherwise I am "fat" with main match ammo due to reloading in Nov-Jan.

In other news looks like I maybe reporting earlier than expected.

I may be residing and working in tidewater by end of April.

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

I think we all started out as heathens, but we have seen the dark and all was good in the world.....

Can I get an amen or hallelujah from the pews......

She will mend her heathenous ways and be one with he Dark Soot Lord, we have the faith.....

Let me hear ya now sisters and bretheren....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com