VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Happy Birthday MM, afore ya know it yer gonna be an old man!  ;D

PR, WW Arcey, I've got the farrier Sattidy morning so I can't make it out ta the VA Diner ta see y'all, dang it!

Be careful with the weather, I expect some a them roads could be right icy!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on January 26, 2010, 04:31:10 PM
psst.... jus ta let y'all know..... MM kin now shoot 49r as of today.....

Frontier Cartridge 49R Duelist?   :o 

Happy B-day Honey!!!

49!   dang kid.....Happy Birthday
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Happy B'Day, MM.

Miss ya, Tom. Snowin' 'n I'm 'fraid I'll be missin' e'erbody......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

If it snows hard friday I will stay stuck up in Manassas, Va.

But my sked has cleared up that if'n the weather stays ok - that first weekend in Feb looks promising for shooting!!

Lets call it mid morning if the weather cooperates -say between 0900-1000 on Saturday?

Does that work for ya'll?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on January 26, 2010, 04:31:10 PM
psst.... jus ta let y'all know..... MM kin now shoot 49r as of today.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHALL!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

The 2-day Gathering on the Mattaponi will be upon us in abot 2 months (March 27/28).

Who's goin'

Wildcat Will

Happy B-day MM ya youngster!! ;D 

As for Saturday we will havta play 'er by ear. 

SB I plan on shootin' The Gathering.  Hope I kin git some shootin' in before then.   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 27, 2010, 03:40:02 PM
SB I plan on shootin' The Gathering.  Hope I kin git some shootin' in before then.   :o

Me too.  I ain't shot nuthin' since mid-December.  :'(

Pony Racer

Me too SB - good side of that is between getting more poweder, cleaning brass and getting more bullets in - I am set with all my reloading.

I won't have to relaod anything but shotshells probably through summer.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 27, 2010, 03:40:02 PM
As for Saturday we will havta play 'er by ear. 

Sounds best fer me.

Ain't so much a bother out the country. Gettin' away from 'n back to the line shack is a mess. One flake ah snow 'n the folks down this way lose what l'il sense they have, soil their panties 'n go after their anti-depressants, anti-anxiety er anti-whatever drugs they gobble ta fit the occasion.

Prolly be it West Point fer the Saturday day. See y'all, keep score 'n break bread it Nick's. Won't be Sunday. One day ah gettin' stuck in stopped tunnel traffic is 'nuff.. Seems like traffic's a recurrin' theme, don't it?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All too true.... but once again, ya almost made me spit cawfee all over the screen
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

I will be dealing with that traffic soon enough.

Wife and I are trying to decide whether to live in Va Beach area or live north in Newport News York County.

work will start early enough traffic on Monitor Merrimac won't be issue.

Drive in afternoon will be backed up either way.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 27, 2010, 06:40:52 PM
I will be dealing with that traffic soon enough.

Wife and I are trying to decide whether to live in Va Beach area or live north in Newport News York County.

work will start early enough traffic on Monitor Merrimac won't be issue.

Drive in afternoon will be backed up either way.

PR
So does tht mean that the orders are official and the Pony Man will be coming down to our neck of the woods!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

PR I think Saturday is lookin' like a bust.  Weather everywhere I look aint good. 

As fur the MM bridge tunnel if ya go South in the AM and North in the PM you are sorta going opposite most of the traffic.  I am in northern Suffolk and I work (sorry fur cussin' like that) in Newport News so I go the other way.  However, your best bet if ya will be attached to the CG base on the southside is to find a place either in Churchland area or in the Suffolk area.  Plenty of place available. 

Give me a holler if ya want to talk more on that.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Not official just yet but close enough for planning purposes ;D!

The final message should come out friday, I am pretty confident the assignment won't change.

Heck I already have been welcomed by the CO and the guy that I am replacing and I have been going over what we think will be good relief periods in late spring/early summer.

Due to some training programs and 1-2 week schools I may have to miss some shooting opportunities - not sure about the Md State match - since it will be right in the middle of the moving and new job period.

I think though that the Mattaponi Gathering and Round-Up is early enough that they should not be an issue and since the BP match is one day - it should not be an issue either.

Course it does not hurt that most of those schooling/training programs are held out of the CG Base at Yorktown!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Thanks WW - family has plans in Williamsburg so unless snow hits friday - we will be down that way.

Go ahead an send me your phone number on message and i'll holler at you on saturday - fingers crossed for better weather.

Weather guessers up here keep going back and forth - wish I could be as wrong as they are most of the time and not get in trouble!!:)

We can chat about Churchland and Suffolk when get together (come on weather cowboy in the sky - give us a break)!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Howdy Pard,

Been awhile since I visited, been keepin pretty busy around here.  Thanks for the Birthday wishes.   As most of you already know gitin older sucks but it's better than the alternative.   :o  Gona be rippin out carpet ad paintin the ceiling in the living room this weekend so I can put down the new floor when Lucky Luke gets home.  Well got to get busy, got a few loadin block orders to fill before the weekend.  Happy Trails.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

Havin' lived in duh beach fer thirty years 'n watchin' it grow 'n change I SERIOUSLY advise against movin' 'ere unless yer gonna be werkin' outtah Little Creek. An assignment to Portsmouth 'n livin' 'ere would be a huge mistake, PR.

Have fun, MM   

Pony Racer

We are leaning to the north side, but i have a brother that may need his house rented in Va Beach due to his set of orders.

Big thing for us actually is getting a military program to cover our house loss if we sell.  If I do not get that I will geo-bachelor (family stays in Manassas) and be looking for a small effieiciency or something like that.

If we are not sure i will probably stay with Mom inlaw for awhile up in Williamsburg.

The house values fell 147% here in Manassas, so while I was reasonable and stayed with my means - we can not stomach the huge loss we would take if we do not get the military program that helps those with orders in situations like we are in.

Plus due to my specialty - it is most likely that I will have another DC tour.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com