VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Roger that LIT. Course as luck would have it - i start back up night watches on saturday - so no shooting for me.

SB or LR you guys shooting Mattaponi saturday?  If you are would you mind delivering powder for me to Wildcat Will?

LIT if'n one of the pards can do it - can we give WW your powder for further transfer to you?
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

PR    I am not sure what I'll be doing this weekend yet. I'll give you a call if I can go.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Thanks Pard.

Been too long since we were able to sit a spell - maybe we can do McD's or something if we can meet up.

I have been able to take the week time off the watch sked to help out with schools and play time.

I even have all my cartridge boxes filled!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

PR if you can get my powder to WW that would be fine, I'll likely see Chris at Pungo.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Thanks LIT  :)!

Getting ready for my one day in the office todat and then sleep tomorrow to get ready for 4 night shifts!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

I remember those days when I had to do noght shift, and rotate on and off, I don't envy you.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

How does that song go - roll with the changes!!!

I have to go in to work today - need to get boss up to speed with how the watch works and such.

SB or LR if'n you are going to shoot let me know and I will work out something with you this evening to deliver powder.

WW sorry about the constant shifting around - supposedly we are getting some reserve officers in to take over the watch next week.

Which should I mean I will be at the Wakefield shoot in Feb.

Keep your fingers crossed.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 20, 2010, 05:47:35 AM
SB or LR you guys shooting Mattaponi saturday?  If you are would you mind delivering powder for me to Wildcat Will?

It looks like that ugly 4-letter word is rearing its head this Saturday - WORK.
At this point it doesn't look like I will be there.  :'(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

fourfingersofdeath

Quote from: Sod Buster on January 22, 2010, 12:24:00 PM
WORK. At this point it doesn't look like I will be there.  :'(

It diesn't look like you'll be at the shoot or at work :)
All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

BOLD No: 782
RATS No: 307
STORM No:267

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Pony Racer

Well my schedule has changed  :D, but not enough to get me to shooting this weekend :(.

WW and LIT I will be in Williamsburg this coming weekend 30Jan-01Feb with family.  I plan on visiting with Nate at the gunshop - so maybe we can get together to deliver the powder.  I am willing to meet ya'll somewhere.

Let me know.

If, thats a big if, my schedule does not change in next week or so - I will be down for the Wakefield shoot first weekend in Feb and actually may come down that way alone so might shoot cavalier same weekend.

Can't remember the last time I shot two days in a row since this summer!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Sorry about not gittin' back wit ya'll.  I was goin' to go to the West Point match today as it is the first match day with good weather.    However, when I got out to my truck it decided it did not want to play.  Looks like instead of shootin' I'm goin' to be takin' the truck to the dealer.  RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Sorry ta hear 'bout yer truck, Will.

Thinkin' the fat lady'll be in King George next weekend. Y'all decide ta get tagether in Ivor lemme know. I'm pretty sure I won't be werkin' then. Be awful proud ta see ya.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

PR you still planning on coming down this weekend?  You said you were going to be in Williamsburg and then planned on going out to see Nate.  If so I should be able to meet with ya someplace convenient for everyone.  Arcey had mentioned wanting to meet up also. 

Maybe we could meet for coffee at the Va Diner in Wakefield.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

sounds like a plan to me!

I like the va diner!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

What time works for you?  Saturday morning would be best for me.  Arcey you in?

Arcey

Time 'n a place 'n I'll be happy.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Arcey

Sure as heck don't wanna rain on the parade – but – it bears watchin', y'all.....

Friday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Saturday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wildcat Will

Ain't ever easy is it?  Play it by ear I guess.  Surprised though no matches this weekend, figured the weather would be good. :o

Tricky Trina

psst.... jus ta let y'all know..... MM kin now shoot 49r as of today.....

Frontier Cartridge 49R Duelist?   :o 

Happy B-day Honey!!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooo MM - Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww Happy B-Day!! ;D

WW and Arcey I am in - I will let ya'll if'n we get stuck up here with snow.

WW - I figured same thing about weather.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com