VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trina

Hopefully we'll all git on the same posse down yonder in Nawth Cackalackey......
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Ya'll smoke it up good now ya hear!!!! ;D

I think if I listen hard i'll hear Will's sonic booms!

I will try to get to wakefield earlier since i know a large portion of the set-up crew will be in NC.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

I know you'll feel the percussion up here   ;D  Thanks, PR for helpin with set up and all at Pungo!

I think I'm going back to bed fer now.  Don't feel like I got nuff sleep to git thru the night..........

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

I'm here in NC.
The fun begins tomorrow!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Arcey

One y'all see a shotgun target lookin' like 'Roach, put a load ah rock salt in 'is backsides fer me.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Arcey on November 04, 2009, 04:05:10 PM
One y'all see a shotgun target lookin' like 'Roach, put a load ah rock salt in 'is backsides fer me.

Can do pard!!! ;D

I will be heading out in the morning.  Hope we kin git the F&B Posse on one posse.  That should be a thrill fur the cowpokes on the posses next to us. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

WW do us proud an cause them folks to remember why they need hearin pertection.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

What no updates? or postcards from the road?
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

We is all making smoke & fire:
Wildcat Will
Missouri Marshall
Tricky Trina
& me.

Yesterday morning was the begining....those first few stages in the early morning, shooting' east with the cold and no wind make for very interesting shootin'.  The smoke just hung and the targets disappeared.

litl rooster

the rider and pony got here late.......he brought wiffs of the holyist of smells with him...glad yer gittin' dry weather for the match...talked to Trinity today while he was headin' that way.

Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

I'm back in ole Virginy.  Great match, fun time with new and old pards and we did make some smoke.  SB wernt kiddin' on that first day.  I were a dancing tryin' ta see targets on the first stage Friday. 

No kills by SB or myself.....HOWEVER..... there was this one stage.  We were the last posse to shoot it and it involved shootin a 7 ft dummy dressed in cowboy clothes and stuffed wit pillows.  We had to shoot a pistol at em from about 4-5 ft away.  SB and I were grinnin' when we heard that. ;D  SB was the first BP to go and they went a lookin fur water when he were dun.   ;D   The burm marshal said aint nobody dun that on any other posses.  When I came up about 4 shooter later I were a lookin' for a dry spot.  Musta found one cause they were  a waterin' down that fella agin.   :o

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

jist think what wood of happened if he wasn't shooting them light loads.... ;D ;D

YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Yup. It was a great shoot.  I am sad it is over as I wanted to make more smoke.

Last night was the banquet.  Triicky Trina won so many side match shootin' awards that I lost count.  :)
She also won best evening wear hat.  I hope someone has a picture.
Missouri Marshall even surprised himself by winning Best Dressed Man last night.   ;D
I guess we will have to start dressin' better if we want to be in his company!  :)

Today is the main shootin' awards ceremony & Top Gun shootoff.  Should be fun.

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on November 08, 2009, 07:23:38 AM
She also won best evening wear hat. I hope someone has a picture.
Missouri Marshall even surprised himself by winning Best Dressed Man last night.   ;D
I guess we will have to start dressin' better if we want to be in his company!  :)

Today is the main shootin' awards ceremony & Top Gun shootoff.  Should be fun.

thanks for the update
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Here are two videos of the dummy. ;D  Unfortunately, WW started shooting before I could get ready, so we only get to see one of his shots:

Sod Buster

Wildcat Will

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Pony Racer

Awesome video thanks for sharing.

had good shoot at wakefield

I even tried out a pair of ruger 45lc loaded up with holy smoke 45lc loads

I think WW would have been proud.

Turns out my brother had a pair he no longer wanted....

I love my OT's but them rugers ran three stages with no hiccups or slowing down...hmmmmmmmmmm

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Hey Will - ya left a piece of wood in NC...... fortunately it fell into my hands.....

Pony Racer

And the Posse said:    YEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! ;D
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Great match down yonder...... I got revenge on the dummy

Shot him right in the, well, er, ummm, I think ya git the picture..............

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com