VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

2 all ready?   Happy belated Jacob

Great day yesterday at Pepper Mill,  weather was perfect.   Sod Buster kilt a target, shot it with the second needed round before it hit the ground.  It was beautiful. ;D  I Got to try out some of Missouri Marshall's recipee'd .45acp's all I can say is

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Gittin' lists ready fur the packin up fur Mason-Dixon.  Looks like the forecast is fur 60's durin the day and 40's durin da night.  Great campin weather. 

Gonna make some heapin big Smoke, Fire, BOOOOM and Stink!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on September 28, 2009, 06:37:44 AM
Sod Buster kilt a target, shot it with the second needed round before it hit the ground.  It was beautiful. ;D  

Yup.  Shot it as it was falling.   ;D

QuoteI Got to try out some of Missouri Marshall's recipee'd .45acp's

They looked good.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

here's one of the pic's she took of you looks like your OT is breaking hte sound barrier

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Awesome pic!!

Breaking the Fire and Brimstone barrier and producing copious smoke ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Lucky Irish Tom

Great shot, captures that moment perfectly.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Montana got herself a new camera and the quality of the pic's is improving..she promises to post more of them

WW be safe up there........kilt a few of them yankee targets fer all of us not coming
Mathew 5.9

Montana Darlin

If this came thru twice I am sorry, put a picture of fire coming out a gun barrel is to good to pass up.

Miz Montana

Montana Darlin

sparkler dust used in litl roosters loads, kinda cool

Pony Racer

Awesome pics Montana.

Hope to shoot with ya'll soon

Missing shooting this weekend due to work.

Hope the Posse has fun wherever they are shooting!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

PR she got herself a new Canon..it chutes' real nice
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Them pics do look awesome LR.

I did manage to go to gunshow this weekend.

With the disney trip coming i did not spend much but got some ammo for tokarev.

There was an E model 97 that appeared to be quite the deal at 300.00 - finish on outside gone but looked and fealt good.

I was thinking about picking it up to shoot wholly black out of with brass shells!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Sparkler dust.......

Our city 'leaders' decided we were too dumb to handle sparklers. They've been banned 'ere in duh beach.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Me? Defy my 'leaders' 'n break the law?

I dunno. Let me check. I might be short on blues. They're my favorites. Got plenty greens ta trade. Thanks for askin'...
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

glad i swalla'd my coffee before I read that

we still got plenty of stupid people around here and they ain't made them contraband yet
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Hate ta change the subject back to shootin' stuff ..... don't really  hate it. 

I just busted my Lee single stage I use for my shotgun primer work.  So I thought I would try to punch out and re-seat them using the hammer and wood method.  Scarred the crap outta me but it worked and I still have both hands.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wildcat Will

Now for a gripe.  I was looking at a couple of shoots I thought I might try to make in November but both of them are Thurs, Fri, Sat shoots.  That means us poor working shumks havta try to get two days off.  That really stinks.  What happened to Fri, Sat, Sun schedules. 

Okay I feel better.

Wildcat Will

Now I should be starting to tick someone off.  Got back from the NE Regional yesterday.  Didn't want to stay the extra day for the awards.  I havta brag on the F & B Posse a bit.  Miz Tricky Trina and I both shot an extremely dirty match.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other of our shootin' pards who shot clean that I know of are, Longhorn Louie, Miz Annie, and Quilla Star.

Actually has another FCGF in our posse  Dogmeat Dad.  Good fella.  Little Feather was shootin Lady FC duelist.  We had 5 darksiders on our posse outta 20 shooter. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com