VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: Sod Buster on July 27, 2009, 09:00:16 PM
Finally got off my over-worked & tired butt and sent in my VA State application yesterday.

Got my confirmation from Trapper Dan a couple of days ago.  I will be at the Star City Shootout over Labor Day weekend.
YEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Missouri Marshal

Wez is in tha Chronicle!  Thanks to Miz Annie Ross, there is a great little article in the August Cowboy Chronicle about SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI!   Yeeee Haaaaa,  Page 66     Waaaaaa    Hoooooooo ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Wildcat Will

Now I kant wait to git it!   ;D ;D ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Sod Buster on July 31, 2009, 08:30:00 PM
Got my confirmation from Trapper Dan a couple of days ago.  I will be at the Star City Shootout over Labor Day weekend.
YEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I aint got nuttin back from them but they cashed the check I sent.   I 'soom I am in. :o :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Sod Buster

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on August 03, 2009, 07:07:30 PM
I aint got nuttin back from them but they cashed the check I sent.   I 'soom I am in. :o :o

Maybe ya better check in with Trapper Dan just to make sure.

Pony Racer

Anyone from FB posse want to share hotel costs?

With it being Labor day weekend thinking hotel rates maybe be little higher than norm.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on August 03, 2009, 10:00:16 PM
Anyone from FB posse want to share hotel costs?

With it being Labor day weekend thinking hotel rates maybe be little higher than norm.

PR

Hotel Arrangements: The host hotel is the Holiday Inn Tangle wood, 4468 Starkey Rd., Roanoke, VA, 24014. Mention "SASS"
when calling to get a reduced rate. We have a block of rooms set aside for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Call 540-
774-4400early to reserve a room. We also have discounts at other motels. See website for details.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Thanks MM - looking forward to getting my chronicle and seeing the article!!!

Wahoooooooooooooooooo the Sundowners is Famous!!!

Now I hear tell that one of them pesky Porta Potty Outlaws escaped - got to put the Port on lockdown and find them rascally varmints!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Ya know some of us get the Chronicle online...........  ::)

If'n ya ask MM, he could probably forward it to ya..... since I forward it ta him............
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

"If'n ya ask MM, he could probably forward it to ya..... since I forward it ta him......"

May I get a copy pretty please with a cherry on top??!!:)

Sodbuster, Potter and I represented the F&B posse at Cavalier on sunday - it was a nice match - a bit muggy and sprinkly but the smoke hung in the air real good!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on August 05, 2009, 11:28:15 AM
Sodbuster, Potter and I represented the F&B posse at Cavalier on sunday - it was a nice match - a bit muggy and sprinkly but the smoke hung in the air real good!!

The smoke hung a little TOO GOOD for me!  It blocked by view of the targets on the right-hand side (stages 4-6).
I had to guess where they were and my guess wasn't too good a couple of times.  :o ;D

Arcey

Never send a perfectly good hunkah lead it sumthin' ya can't see. Tried it more'n a time er two 'n it don't werk good.

Spoken from 'sperience.

Testify!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Arcey ya mean yor suposed to see the target before ya shoot!!!!!   :o    Maybe that is why I been missin' so much.  Dang now I am supose to aim and see the target.   ::)  That could make for some very long times!!!!!!

I contacted Trapper Dan and he has confirmed that I am indeed registered for Star City.  He is also putting me down as FCGF!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on August 05, 2009, 04:19:38 PM
Never send a perfectly good hunkah lead it sumthin' ya can't see. Tried it more'n a time er two 'n it don't werk good.

Spoken from 'sperience.

Testify!

makes note to self.................

Thanks for sharin that Arcey....this truely is a learnin' place
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Hey there LR where you been!!??

You shooting the MD St BP match?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooooo got my response that I am all signed up for both Md St BP match and the Roanoke State Match!!!
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on August 06, 2009, 07:52:20 PM
Wahoooooooooooooooo got my response that I am all signed up for both Md St BP match and the Roanoke State Match!!!
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

Dang!  There goes the neighborhood.  ;D  I can't shoot in peace n quiet no more with Pony Racer around....
Too much hootin' & hollerin'   ;D

PR.....I hope we all get posse'd together.

See ya soon!

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com