VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Least I could do. Congrats again, PR. Awful proud of ya.

Damned happy I ain't gottah wear them corfram shoes no more. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

PR I saw a picture wit you and four other fella what looked an awful lot like you.    :o     If them dar fellas weren't yor brothers, they shor coulda been taken fur yor brothers. 

Congrats pard.  We really need to do some smokin' up of a range here together agin real soon.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Thought 'bout puttin' this'n up 'n lettin' folks guess.

Look them service ribbons on PR's chest. He gets many more 'n he'll drown if he falls o'erboard.

Will, ya can't count.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Thanks Guys - just done my job at very busy units with lots of good people!! :D

Them thar are 3 of  my 4 brothers.  My oldest brother, a USMC Col., could not make it.

My father was very proud - it was a GREAT Day!!

Will ,I am definitely shooting the 1st weekend in August and maybe a week from coming up weekend.

I fly out very late on sunday the 19th to a 2-1/2 day meeting up in Ct. but may shoot saturday before - hard to tell with current work sked.  The budget is very tight causing lots of extra work late into evenings and some weekend time

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

The ole boy on the right wit four stripes on the shoulder boards don't look like the type ta put up with a lot ah bull........

Who is who, PR? Where they werk?

Lucky Irish Tom

Looks like this country owes a lot a thanks ta yer family PR.

Thank you for the dedicated service you and your brothers have rendered to this country.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

OK Break down of me brothers

Oldest Brother (not pictured) is USMC Col (currently reservist) and works at SOCOM (Tampa, Fl) - VMI Grad

Next Brother - Capt in USCG (4 striper) is the USCG liaison to OSD and works out of Pentagon - Citadel Grad

Next brother is SGT in USNG (former USMC NCO) drills with Leesburg VA Infantry unit and works for local Gas company.

Next brothe si CDR (3 striper) in USN (currently reservist) and works for Defense Logisitics Agency as GS-15 out of Ft Belvoir just outside DC in Northern Va.

Me - well I work at USCG HQ and am a policy/strategy drafter - amongst other things - I am told I do make one good pot of CAWFEE!!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

gud family picture Pony Racer.................I'm sure yer family is proud.......   But all of ya there who's minding the fort?  'secially with the c-n-c off on a world tour
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Bet Poppa is proud.

Thanks for what y'all do.

'N that goes fer y'all of the posse whut was military. Thinkin' I'm the only werthless one whut didn't serve.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on July 11, 2009, 07:17:25 AM
Bet Poppa is proud.

Thanks for what y'all do.

'N that goes fer y'all of the posse whut was military. Thinkin' I'm the only werthless one whut didn't serve.

that's Bull puky you kept the homefront safe
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Did my best, thankee, but I ain't thinkin' it counts. I was havin' fun.....

Tricky Trina

Naw Arcey - if it was fun, that jus made life that much better.  Too many people in the werld hate their jobs and make other people miserable.  Your contribution made our families lives here safer so while we were doin our duties "over there," we didn't have to worry about them.  9-11 made the whole country realize the sacrifices law enforcement, fire fighters and all other EMS personnel make for the homeland.  So, that bein said, thanks to the first responders like you who kept the home front safe so we had one less thing to worry about...........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on July 11, 2009, 02:25:02 PM
Naw Arcey - if it was fun, that jus made life that much better.  Too many people in the werld hate their jobs and make other people miserable.  Your contribution made our families lives here safer so while we were doin our duties "over there," we didn't have to worry about them.  9-11 made the whole country realize the sacrifices law enforcement, fire fighters and all other EMS personnel make for the homeland.  So, that bein said, thanks to the first responders like you who kept the home front safe so we had one less thing to worry about...........

Could not have put it better.  In many ways those of you who were or are currently police officers, firefighters and EMTs probably put your life on the line more often than most.  God bless ya'll. 

BTW Arcey your right 'bout the countin.  Never were very good at that cyfering stuff...'specally wit my shoes on.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tensleep

I didn't get to go either, tried to join twice, turned down both times...
couldn't pass tha hearing test.

I got to stay home and lose lots of friends in a war our government didn't want or try to win.

My thanks to all who served here and abroad, to LEOs, Fire Fighters, and other first responders, all of you...

A JOB WELL DONE!

PR, I know that your family is proud.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on July 11, 2009, 07:17:25 AM
Thinkin' I'm the only werthless one whut didn't serve.

I didn't either.... :-[
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Just wrote the check for the registration fee for Mason Dixon Stampede.   ;D  Afterall they are listing a FCGF category.  I gotta go play! ;D ;D ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mad Monte McCrae

Congrats, PR well deserved.  Hope to see you at at WP mid Aug.  Suppose to be back on the 30th.  Doubt I will make the Aug 1 match want to spend time with the kids.  Let me tell you all if you ever get the chance to do a Humanitarian mission, do it the emotional rewards mean more than any of the medal they could ever give. 
"Life isn't like a box of Chocolates... Its more like a jar of jalapeños.  What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Arcey

'Preciate the kind werds. Fer me, I just always questioned the motivation is all.

Tricky Trina

I remember hearing MANY sailors saying they hated the Navy and that they weren't going to re-up because of deployments, time spent at sea, general contempt for their jobs, etc....  How motivated do ya think they were, doing something they hated?  Some people are jus not cut out fer the military life and shoudn't be there.  Some people are, but due to different reasons, can't.  But like 10zzz, he found teachin, givin the youth of America the basis for life.  Mighty rewarding to see dem grow and prosper.  Sad to see some waste their lives.  God knows it was probably a war zone in some of those classrooms he walked into though......................
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Missouri Marshal

Here is the take of an Ol' retired Master Chief Petty Officer.  Many have gone and many will go but without the support of the folks back home it don't mean squat.  The Uninted States of America is not a great country because of our military.  It is a great country because we support and take care of each other, each person doing what best suits them.  Everyone contributing to our society as a whole.  The military could not do or have the motivation to do it's job without the support of the folks back home.   LEOs, Fire, and EMS personnel keep our families safe, teachers educate our kids.  The factory workers produce the products that we need to survive and make life enjoyable, the farmers feed us(try getting by without that one).  I believe that the group Alabama hit the nail right on the head with their song "40 Hour Week"

"There are people in this country who work hard every day
Not for fame or fortune do they strive
But the fruits of their labor are worth more than their pay
And it's time a few of them were recognized

Hello Detroit auto workers, let me thank you for your time
You work a forty hour week for a livin', just to send it on down the line
Hello Pittsburgh steel mill workers, let me thank you for your time

This is for the one who swings the hammer, driving home the nail
Or the one behind the counter, ringing up the sale
Or the one who fights the fires, the one who brings the mail
For everyone who works behind the scenes

You can see them every morning in the factories and the fields
In the city streets and the quiet country towns
Working together like spokes inside a wheel
They keep this country turning around

Hello Kansas wheat field farmer, let me thank you for your time
Hello West Virginia coal miner, let me thank you for your time

This is for the one who drives the big rig, up and down the road
Or the one out in the warehouse, bringing in the load
Or the waitress, the mechanic, the policeman on patrol
For everyone who works behind the scenes

With a spirit you can't replace with no machine
Hello America let me thank you for your time"

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com