VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

where I'd put the paper towels.......
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Silly boys......

Besides seeing wid an "I,"  it used to mean incomplete.  I never got one of dem.

Yeah, we used to chisel our ABCs in stone back in the day
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

we jist used juice from berrys and plants and our fingers and rite it on the walls
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

We wuz advanced. Ah charcoal stick 'n parchment. They knew better'n give us ink.

Had E, S, N 'n U in elementary. A, B, C, D 'n E after that 'n thru the institutes ah higher boredom.

Be proud them l'il girls, PR!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on June 20, 2009, 03:00:15 PM
Besides seeing wid an "I,"  it used to mean incomplete.  I never got one of dem.

Don't ya just git an "F" if'n you submit incomplete work?  I mean....ya FAILED to COMPLETE the assignment.
Give 'em an "F".
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on June 20, 2009, 03:14:51 PM
we jist used juice from berrys and plants and our fingers and rite it on the walls

Whew!  I 'm glad I got to use a slide rule in Physics class.  No calculators allowed but slide rules were OK.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Ozark Tracker

I was in Electronics in College,  I can remember the day they showed us silicon chips and told us one of these days they'd have hand held calculators,  we all laughed and just said yeah.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Pony Racer

Sarah just graduated Kindergarten.

S= Satisfactory.  They don't give excellents anymore - don't get me started...

She will get into the ABC... grade system this coming year.

Our only worry for Katie starting middle school is that it is one hour earlier then the schedue she is used to.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

spent some time at the loading bench yesterday....thought I had some 32 cal round balls here(probably do, just couldn't locate them)  Got digging around and came up with some 00 buck. So I decided to experiment with them.  Here's my first attempt of the HBM loads just on a smaller scale.. A couple of them seated deeper than i wanted but they all chamber up nicly.  Hope to get to the range this next weekend and try them out

Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

I know a couple of top shooters that use 00 buckshot for .32 S&W pocket pistol and do real good with them. 
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

Awwwwwwwwww..... They're soooo cute when they're l'il.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Arcey, there ya go agin...........

;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Heck TT it would take 3 or 4 of them critters to make one of mine.   ::) ;)
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Yes it would Will

Heck might even take two to make me little 44 ruskie loads

Now my new 1876 in 45-60 has a nice sized slug for the cartridge!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Aw Will...... ya jus don't know what ya had flashin' through my mind.......

I sure am glad ta be home now...... I missed my man (mostest) and shootin with my pards yesterday, but I did get to make some new pards with the Matamoras Mavericks.  Great bunch of pards, I'd ride the trail with them anytime.....

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on June 22, 2009, 07:13:21 PM
Heck TT it would take 3 or 4 of them critters to make one of mine.   ::) ;)

I guess size does matter :o
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Course it matters....

Takes more lead to make biguns....

More time to heat it up just right.............

And when one is KILLIN targets - Will and Rooster - ya know who you are!!!  A BIG BULLET or BALL with a MAGNUM BP charge erupts with fire and BOOM and KILLS the TARGET good!!!

Dang - I even got worked up on that one ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on June 22, 2009, 08:46:59 PM

That is scarey   :o

PR I completely understand. I am getting the urge to spirt Fire, Smoke, Stink and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM wit big ole booooolets.

HE HE HE HE    ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Tricky Trina on June 22, 2009, 08:46:59 PM

Mind??????????  Where did ya git one of those?  You finally find yurs when ya went back to NY?  I might be in trouble if ya didi.  Ya see I know ya must have lost yours years ago..........Ya married me didn't ya?   ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

Crazy in love with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-*

*a big AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! from the crowd*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com