VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

8 Days!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wahooooooooooooooooo

And dang if I didn't so some sweet scheduling

Monday is fed holiday and I have thurs and Fri off!!!!

Wahoooooooooooooooooo I love two day work weeks!!!

Going to do some farm work for me folks this weekend - may bring some gun stuff

Ohhhhhhhhh ned to test my pocket pistols still - perfect way to end a day of farm work - doing a little plinking in the back paddock on our BP range!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Well we got 2 openings for Smoke on the Mattaponi, LIT and P-Town Eddie won't be able to make it. :(
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Roger that - I will see if other NORVA people maybe interested.

Come one come all

Shoot BP - it shall set you FREE!!! ;D ;D ;D

PR - I do like to shoot!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 22, 2009, 10:32:04 AM
Well we got 2 openings for Smoke on the Mattaponi, LIT and P-Town Eddie won't be able to make it. :(

What?!?  No LIT!  I am truly saddened.  :'( :'(

P-Town Eddie accomplished a chain-fire last year.  I wanted to see if he could do it again.  ;D ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

Naw, he wuz gonna shoot cartridges, with a little proddin from MM.....   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Been married to my phone since 0530 Thursday mornin'.........gonna be that way thru Tuesday mornin'.............The little pocket devise is about to meet the business end of that litl' phish gun at 50 paces...Ya'll gittin in a practice match this weekend chute safe........

I will be at the Smoke on the Mattaponi
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 22, 2009, 08:30:58 PM
What?!?  No LIT!  I am truly saddened.  :'( :'(

P-Town Eddie accomplished a chain-fire last year.  I wanted to see if he could do it again.  ;D ;D

Yep I got gall bladder problems, I see the surgeon on Wednesday, but they don't want me travelling to far from a horsepistol in case I have an attack like the one that got me last weekend.  Eddie's feat is not one I would like to see repeated.

On top of everything else we got notice that our barn manager is moving to be with her family so we need to find new facilities, right now the leader is a barn in Windsor where the fella raises Spotted Saddle Horses.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

LIT get that thar gall bladder thing fixed up so we can shoot together again.

if it is not one of us it is someone else - guess life just works out that way.

Little Rooster - I have had that hand/cell phone disease - think it will only get worse once I put on O-5.

Hope we have as nice of weather as it is this weekend.

Folks needed a lot of work so did not have chnace to try out me pocket pistolas - However I did get my conversion cylinders for my next set of conversions - going to do them up in 5-1/2 inch.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

my O rating may be changing on Tuesday..........not sure I want it.

I'd rather go chutin'

YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

sorry I got carried away
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Jus sent out the Match announcement and stages for SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI.  Hope that don't skeer no body away. ;D  Trina and I will be RVing at the range all weekend be gitin there around noon Friday so if yur in the area stop by and say howdy.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

litl rooster

Tom you will be missed there,  step cautiously around them fancy saddle hoss's wood'n want to see ya astride a foo foo hoss.
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on May 24, 2009, 09:14:30 AM
Yep I got gall bladder problems, I see the surgeon on Wednesday..

Sorry to hear of your problems.  I hope it all works out well for you.  Hate that you have to sideline the shooting since you just started again after your knee surgery.  Sorry to hear you will need to change barns too.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 22, 2009, 10:32:04 AM

MM, if you still have one or two openings, I think I may have filled one today.  Our of the newer shooters at the Pepper Mill Creek shoots (just started shooting last fall) is a Black Powder shooter.  I told him at the match today to call you ASAP to see if you still had a slot open.

His name is Perry Fridley -aka "Shenandoah Boosh Wacker"

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 24, 2009, 02:47:32 PM
Jus sent out the Match announcement and stages for SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI.  Hope that don't skeer no body away. ;D  Trina and I will be RVing at the range all weekend be gitin there around noon Friday so if yur in the area stop by and say howdy.

Looked dem thar stages for the SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI and they dunt look toooooo scarely.   Got a good chuckle over the member descriptions. 

Gotta brag just a little.  MM, (Porta)Potter County Kid and ME shot completely dirty match Saturday.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on May 24, 2009, 06:27:13 PM
Gotta brag just a little.  MM, (Porta)Potter County Kid and ME shot completely dirty match Saturday.

Congratulations to the lot of ya!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT?  Did you say something?  It wasn't in your normal loud voice.  You gittin Laryngitis?  ;D

Pony Racer

C'MON Will - you texting from the LIBRARY:)!!!

I thought you had a little more GIDDY-UP!!! to that thar voice!

Wahooooooooooooo - two work days until I can get ready.  Gong down early friday to meet up with Lincoln County Regulator on some guns - might be even bringing another new to me shotgun to the match but not new to the world by any stretch (probably a late 20/30's side by side with hammers) and I surely don't need it but she spoke to me... :o

I got a huge chuckle out of the first part of the right up - even my wife was like what are you reading....

Even got inspired to do some reloading.

MM do you need me to bring extra 38spl?  I have both APP loads and Holy Black loads.

I plan to bring about a hundred brass shells - for people to try if they like.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

MM just read the stages fer Sattidy, dang I wish I could be there, looks like one fun shoot.  Hope the rest of the F&B Posse does us proud.  Doan no one git hurt since yer madic is sidelined.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on May 24, 2009, 07:19:36 PM
MM just read the stages fer Sattidy, dang I wish I could be there, looks like one fun shoot.  Hope the rest of the F&B Posse does us proud.  Doan no one git hurt since yer madic is sidelined.  ;D

you might see yer way to send the medicene just in case

MM excellent job...

I also sent Trinity a telegram
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Sod Buster - Tell yur pard to come on down.  We'll have room for him.  We still have the 2 open slots and if a couple more show up over that we will take care of them.

PR - I think I got the ammo covered.  In addition to the folks that asked for ammo I will have about 500 rounds of 12ga, 1000 rounds of .38spl and about 150 rounds of 45lc just in case.  Think ya could kidnap LCR.  If we had him and Trinity with their mighty 10s we could really make some noise.

Glad ya'll like the stages.  Wait til ya see the Missouri Bobcat.  He is one UGLY hombre.  Rest assured he will be "hangin" around all weekend.

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SMOKE ON THE MATTAPONI!!!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 24, 2009, 07:15:44 PM
C'MON Will - you texting from the LIBRARY:)!!!

I thought you had a little more GIDDY-UP!!! to that thar voice!

PR

Thought I wer in a library Saturday.  Wern't hardly any noice cept myself and got so help from Feather.   :(   Lookin' furward to this Saturday.  Feather said she would work on keeping the rain away but bring in some white fluffy clouds to block the sun a bit.  I think wit all the BP shooters, we should be able to put sum clouds in the air.   Not sure about the white fluffy type.   ;D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAThat one better?  :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com