VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

I think it is 'bout 4 wks to Round-Up!  :o  ;D  :o

I have loaded up some rounds for side matches this time around and think I will participate in the long range shootin'. 

Arcey, LIT tells me ya'll gonna go early agin.  I thought I would go a little later and head straight out to the range.  Are ya'll staying in the Raphine hotel?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

ndnchf

It time to clear out a few guns I don't use much anymore.  I'm offering 'em here to my fellow Virginians first.   Make's transactions a lot simpler and you can come lay your eyeballs on 'em before you buy.  Here's what I have:

Uberti Henry - .44-40, 24' barrel, civilian model.  Antique patina finish.  Wood was stripped and an oil finish applied.  Most bluing removed from barrel, lever etc., steel is now a gray/brown patina.  Brass never polished.  Looks very much like a well cared for original.  Action job by Cody Conagher at the Cowboy Shop.  Execellent bore, only shot with holy black since I've had it.  $700

Norinco 99 Shotgun -  12 gauge double, 20" barrels with rabbit ears.  Chambers polished, otherwise stock.  Plain Jane shotgun, nuthin' special.  Excellent shape works fine.   Only fired with holy black.  Comes with 97 all brass shells (63 of which are loaded with 60gr Goex FFG and 1oz of 7.5 shot) and a box of the necessary circle fly wads to reload them.  $250.   

Uberti Colt 1851 Navy R-M Conversion - .38 colt/.38S&W, charcoal blue (really beautiful), 7.5" barrel.  Good timing, locks up nicely, shoots great.  Very good + condition, a little holster wear on bluing and a few dings on the grip.  Comes with original box and instructions, authentic Bachman right side slim jim holster, 115 loaded .38 Colt rounds (loaded with 15 gr of Goex FFFG and .38 Snakebite bullets).  Only fired with holy black.  $425.   Additional .38 Colt brass available separately. 

I'm in Fredericksburg.  If your interested, shoot me an e-mail at splitdorf(at sysmbol)cox.net. 
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Tricky Trina

Ya know you two are going to get the chanting started.....   :o

Yep, shure am lookin ferwerd to seeing all of our pards up yonder ways..... specially Sister Sheila!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Tricky Trina on March 19, 2009, 11:08:54 PM
Ya know you two are going to get the chanting started.....   :o

Yep, shure am lookin ferwerd to seeing all of our pards up yonder ways..... specially Sister Sheila!!

ROUND UP!   ROUND UP!   ROUND UP!

See the post at http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,25339.0.html
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

ROUNDUP! ... ROUNDUP! ... ROUNDUP!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

BLUE RIDGE ROUND UP

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I saw all the post on the BRR thread on the Events forum about the Smoke on the Border NC State BP shoot.  There was some talk about a Va F&B contingency going down thar ta play.  I have looked and it is about a 4 hour drive from Suffolk.  I am trying to find out what that have available on the range for camping.  I know it is dry camping but I was hoping they might have a club house with a hose for cleaning up a bit.  If not I still may camp out on the range.  Only a day, and I think I and my posse mates should be able to survive.  After all with the smoke and stink of the match should autta cover any other personal aromas.  :o ::)
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

WW - I am defiitely looking into the NC match since my surgery and daddy duties is keeping me from March and April fun!!!

I got my stitches out today and everything looks good.

Mid April I will have one more overall skin scanning  - since I have had two surgeries in one year.

Wahooooooooooooooooo ROUND_UP!!!!

I sure am going to miss it

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

ndnchf

In addition to the guns listed earlier for sale, I also have a model 1859 Pedersoli Sharps 3 band Infantry rifle, .54 cal. I bought it used a while back.  Have shot it a few times, works well and is in excellent condition.  Its an older one made in the mid 1990s I believe, but in very nice shape.  Hasn't had much use.  Very accurate with 55gr Goex FFG and a 475gr Sharps ringtail bullet.  $600

I'm in Fredericksburg.  If your interested, shoot me an e-mail at splitdorf(at sysmbol)cox.net.  You local boys are welcome to come over and look these guns over in person.
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

litl rooster

Wildcat Will I found a C&B gun be great for your gunfighting style shootin...might be a little gamey

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/admin/product_details.php?itemID=22360
Mathew 5.9

ndnchf,

Howdy, you have a PM and email, and an "I'll take it" on the Henry...

Thanks

ndnchf

1860 - got your e-mail and replied.

The 1859 Pedersoli Sharps is sold.

Wildcat Will

Quote from: litl rooster on March 21, 2009, 09:10:24 PM
Wildcat Will I found a C&B gun be great for your gunfighting style shootin...might be a little gamey

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/admin/product_details.php?itemID=22360

Interesting.  Ya gonna buy it fur me? ::)

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on March 22, 2009, 06:17:21 PM
Interesting.  Ya gonna buy it fur me? ::)

If I buy it won't be for you Pard ;D

That's one of them time shavin' guns. You only have to draw one ;D  Then cleaning time is cut n half too boot
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: ndnchf on March 22, 2009, 01:16:29 PM
The 1859 Pedersoli Sharps is sold.

Yup...it came home with me.  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

SWEET!!! ;D

My plumbing probs kept me home, but things should be looking up.

I am thinking hard about shotgun and brass and maybe even the pistola.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

ndnchf

The Henry is sold pending receipt of funds.

Sod Buster - I think you'll be real pleased with the accuracy of that Sharps.  Now you can pick off those desparados before they get too close ;D

And I thank you sir!  Can't wait to get it belching fire and smoke...

Question, Since I was born in the south and my mom always called me her "little Rebel", how do I explain using
a Yankee rifle.  Guess I captured it somewhere...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com