VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider2000

Quote from: litl rooster on March 05, 2009, 08:43:51 AM
wifes and moma's are funny that way

Well as it is I always call my other half Moma when I referr to her btu yes you are right in that respect.

ndnchf

Its too nice around here to be inside.  I'm going to do some BPCR shooting at NVGC in King George tomorrow (Sunday).  I'll be shooting my Shiloh Sharps .40-70bn with paper patch bullets and a .50-70 trapdoor.  There'll be lots of thunder and white clouds rolling off the firing line ;D
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Pony Racer

The weather would turn nice with me sidelined.

Going to do taxes this afternoon with brother inlaw and oldest kiddo is helping out at a horse show on sunday with my youngest sister.

Twisted my neck twice in my sleep last night - nothing hard enough to necessitate new stitches but defintely enough to wake me up!! >:(

Good to see that Flat Boat pacemaker job went well.

Thanks for the email MM!!

BTW have fun and safe shooting today and tomorrow to all ya'll who are shooting.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Gotta work tomorrow 06 00 or I'd be shootin' somethin myself today.  Meantime work on "Cave" and gonna to start laundry so my socks smell better.

Got a couple 3 day weekends planned out to play later this month
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

I'm finally back home from shootin' today with the Pungo Posse.  I had fun with Arcey, Missouri Marshall, Wildcat Will and many others.  The weather was perfect!  I can't wait to do it again.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Sounds like a fun match!!

Heard ole WW got a completely dirty match - wahooooooooooo

Got my taxes done and looking at a nice refund again.  Course one of our showers is not working right so need to get that looked at pronto - but if not a big job - will be able to make a nice dent into some debt.

I had a completely restful night -so feeling pretty good - just a little sore from doing some errands with the wife but figured i need to get myself out and about.

Hoping to shoot either 18-19 April or 25/26 April!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got my first completely smokey, dirty, booming, stinky, firery match.   :o :o :o

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

that's worth holler'n about....Congrats
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

That's cause he wuz shootin them Gamin loads!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

He actually had a great match, and surprizingly he didn't slow down on his last stage to make sure he didn't have any misses!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 09, 2009, 07:36:33 AM
That's cause he wuz shootin them Gamin loads!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

He actually had a great match, and surprizingly he didn't slow down on his last stage to make sure he didn't have any misses!

I wouldn't have xspect'd him to slow down...

Sorry I missed the match........but sounds as if you and Windy gave him a run for his money in the Boom department... I've have shot with Sod Buster so much I don't even look up when his Cannons touch off. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on March 09, 2009, 07:41:04 AM
Sorry I missed the match........

Me too. Maybe some day we can have e'r'one there 'n we kin kill e'er 'skeeter in Wakefield.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

I was running the clock for Sod Buster and I kin tell ya I am startin' ta wonder if I am seein' things when my cases are full!!!! :o 

When SB sets them pistolas off, it is right impressive....and quick. :o

I must say though it were a bit disappointin' that it were a couple of folks using heathen powder what kilt two targets!   :o  :o  :o

VA F&BP we need to cowboy up and git ta loadin' some mighty loads.     ;D   ;D   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Well said brother Will!!

My shotgun hulls last match had weak seals and caused my shotgun ammo to appear weak.

No more buying cheap imitations of elmers for me!!

I also upped my powder charge and lead in the shells and now am switching over to all BP shot shells.

Have to shoot up some sub shells and checking for weak seals -  by end of summer will be running holy black in everything but my 45lc 66.

Once I am through my more modern 45lc bullets that will change too but right now using APP due to modern lubed 45lc bullets.

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

WW....shootin' them heavy loads like that you never have to worry the timer didn't pick it up.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

I am gittin' things together for my trek to Anderson, SC this weekend to show them folks down thar what a Va F&B posse member can do to their skeeters.   ;D  ;D  ;D

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Enjoy SC WW.

Give them soom boom, fire, smoke and stink for us!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Have yerownself one heck of a good time, Will.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Yup.
Be safe Will & show 'em how to do it....Gunfighter Style!  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

Show em how yer supposed ta load BP WW!  ;D

Have a great time.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com