VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trina

MM just left - me, I git to go to bed.  Gotta work nights here at the jail.  I'm still amazed how many idjits get arrested for DWI or DIP on a nightly basis.........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

I'm not, I drive thru 3 countys every night ....few of 'm get away

I hope ya video 'm so we can see ya COPS
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

TT hopefully he did not eat them girl scout cookies before you got home!!:)

Had a great shoot but my nose is all stuffy now - oh welllllllllllllllll.....Nothing that rest and chicken noodle soup and heavy doses of vit-c won't cure!!!

I had some shotguns shell issues yesterday - either my seals were weak or maybe the old clean shot got weak....

Will do some tests of other shells at parents farm next weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Raining here this morning think I'll do some loading and gun cleaning..........
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

My empty dirty shot shells are in the tumbler as i type

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: ndnchf on February 20, 2009, 09:07:52 AM
Not many folks shoot big BPCRs, If'n anyone is intersted in this type of shooting, give me a holler.

I'm interested but don't have the guns....yet.
I did just purchase a 45-70 Springfield that I need to develop some loads for.  It slugs out at .459-.460.

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Lookin' like I will make it to West Point this weekend to do some smokin, burnin' and boomin. . . oh yea and some stinkin'. :o

I have this weekend, then the one in Wakefield the weekend after.  Then it is south to Anderson, SC to smoke the place up fur the weekend.  Lookin foreward to seeing some ole pards.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

ndnchf

Sod Buster,

Nothin' wrong with a .45-70 trapdoor for some distance shooting.  I shoot a .50-70 trapoor off and on.  I just loaded up some shells for it last night.  I'd be glad to help you with the .45-70 if your in the neighborhood.  I don't currently have a .45-70, but I have dies, brass and moulds for 'em. My first BPCR was an 1884 model trapdoor I bought around 1981.  Its long gone, but many other BPCRs have followed over the years ;D
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Raider2000

It's not a BPCR but I wanted it so bad, I just knew with the way $$$ is tight in my home right now I'd be hung.  :-[

at the show I found a Shiloh Sharps "New York built" 1863 Sharps Carbine .54 caliber percussion, $1800.00  :o

It took everything in me to walk away.  :'(

litl rooster

Quote from: Raider2000 on February 24, 2009, 04:38:38 AM
It's not a BPCR but I wanted it so bad, I just knew with the way $$$ is tight in my home right now I'd be hung.  :-[

at the show I found a Shiloh Sharps "New York built" 1863 Sharps Carbine .54 caliber percussion, $1800.00  :o

It took everything in me to walk away.  :'(

I know the feeling
Mathew 5.9

ndnchf

Was that the Shiloh carbine at the Fredericksburg show?  The price tag I saw on it was $1375, now THAT was a good price.  New ones are about $1800.  But I already have a Pedersoli Sharps 1859 3 band infantry rifle and an 1874 Shiloh, so I was able to walk away...but it wasn't easy ;)
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Raider2000

Quote from: ndnchf on February 24, 2009, 07:01:17 AM
Was that the Shiloh carbine at the Fredericksburg show?  The price tag I saw on it was $1375, now THAT was a good price.  New ones are about $1800.  But I already have a Pedersoli Sharps 1859 3 band infantry rifle and an 1874 Shiloh, so I was able to walk away...but it wasn't easy ;)

You're right, I was lookin at the new ones on Shiloh's sight this mornin when I wrote this, Sorry.

That whole weekend was long & busy.

I've been eying the Pendersoli Confederate Sharps that Dixie Gun Works has too for $650.00 but till the Dealership starts picking up I think I had better hold off.

Pony Racer

Pards and pardettes my shooting will be sidelined for 4-6 weeks.

I had a spot on my neck test positive for cancer so now I am getting a full blown surgical removal.

The spot is right where the shoulder and neck connect - towards the back - yep right where the collar of a shirt rests.

Anyway - keep your fingers crossed and prayers/well wishes would be appreciated.

My surgery is next tuesday.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Gottah write this down, I'm gettin' old. Doan wanna fergit.

PR, my thoughts 'n prayers will be with ya 'n yer family 'til I'm hearin' the docs have ya have ya all fixed up good as new.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Prayers up from here too, PR!
I'm praying that the doc will fix ya up quickly and you can get back to the shooting line soon.

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Prayers up for you and yorn PR.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Prayers for you and your family PR!

Keep us posted, tha Fire n Brimstone Posse aint gonna be tha same unti their Commodore is up and shooting again!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Raider2000

Prayers sent pard.
Hope the Doc fix ya up quick.

litl rooster

Prayers out to and your family PR......keep us informed
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Ya know you'll be in our prayers PR.  Jus take care of yourself.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com