VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

I brought home a non-cowboy gun ;D

Using my C&R license I bout a little CZ-52 pistol.  I hear the ammo has quite a zip to it.

In my haste i forgot my primers - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - may go back tomorrow am if I can swing it.

Wahoooooooooooooo

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Raider2000

Have fun at the Chantilly show & give a huntin pard "Dave Coffman" a howdy I as well as he will both be a the Fredericksburg show next weekend though I'll be there with my bow at the archery corner.

Is this a club or just a gatherin of friends, interested...

litl rooster

Quote from: Raider2000 on February 14, 2009, 06:21:31 PM
Have fun at the Chantilly show & give a huntin pard "Dave Coffman" a howdy I as well as he will both be a the Fredericksburg show next weekend though I'll be there with my bow at the archery corner.

Is this a club or just a gatherin of friends, interested...

with a common interest......the smell of burnin' Black Powder   

by your post you must be here in No. Va.   
Mathew 5.9

Raider2000

Yup, I live near Fredericksburg & my heart is still for my home town Buena Vista.

Arcey

Damn, Roo!

We're gettin' Fredericksburg surrounded!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Raider, we is a group of friends who like to shoot smokey and enjoy the kinship and brotherhood of the Holiest of Powders and the subs therein created afterwards ;D.

I have been known to inhale from my open side by side as i get two more shells from my belt on the clock!! :D :D

Wahoooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Arcey on February 15, 2009, 08:40:08 AM

It is a bit scary but they are members of the brotherhood of the Darksiders.  I spec we'll havta deal wit em.

Shot a chance to shoot at Lost River yesterdee.  Been too long.  Actually saw Doc Cavity.  Just as fast as I membered.   Much smoke, fire, BOOOOM and stink was had by all.  Meonself, Windy Beans and the Marshal were doin' our best to keep the bugs at bay.    ;D ;D ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on February 15, 2009, 08:40:08 AM
Damn, Roo!

mebbe we'll be able to take it back.. ;D
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: Raider2000 on February 15, 2009, 06:58:50 AM
Yup, I live near Fredericksburg & my heart is still for my home town Buena Vista.

Theres a group of smokey shooters near there also......
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,24124.msg320793/boardseen.html#new

We'll be starting up at Northern Virgina Gun Club(aka Pepper Mill Creek Gang) in March I believe...feel free to stop out and join us.
Mathew 5.9

Raider2000

If'n we take Fredericksburg I'm in.  8)

I'll try to make the shoot.

Sod Buster

Raider2K, the Pepper Mill Creek Gang in King George, VA can be found here:

www.northernvirginiagunclub.org

Shoots are on the 4th Sunday (March-November).
Hope ya come by!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

can the others come too?  >Arcey PR WW Missouri and all them folks to the south?<
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on February 15, 2009, 04:31:04 PM
can the others come too?  >Arcey PR WW Missouri and all them folks to the south?<

the more fire. smoke, and stink the better.  Ain't that the universal truth?

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooo I have the day off!!!

SB only prob is ther first shoot is the saturday of the Mattaponi 2 day - I will probably be down that way watching over Mom n Laws house.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 16, 2009, 08:36:46 AM
Wahooooooooooooo I have the day off!!!

SB only prob is ther first shoot is the saturday of the Mattaponi 2 day - I will probably be down that way watching over Mom n Laws house.

Nope.  Check yer calendar.
PMCG shoots on the 4th Sunday.
The 2-day match at Mattaponi will be 3/28 & 3/29.  That is the 4th Saturday and 5th Sunday.  I am planning to be there for the two-day at Mattaponi.

Pony Racer

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - a chnace to shoot two weekends in a row.

It maybe be too much for me getting to be in Cowboy Nirvana!!:)

V/R

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Raider2000

Hope to see some of ya at the Fredericksburg Outdoors Show this weekend.

I'll be working in the Archery Range with my Archery Club Saturday & Sunday.

ndnchf

I'm in Fredericksburg too ;D 
I used to shoot with the PMCG when they first started up, but have since focused on BPCR.   I shoot a variety of BPCRs at NVGC, including a Shiloh Sharps .40-70bn paper patch, 1868 Trapdoor .50-70, 1876 Uberti Winchester .50-95. Pedersoli 1859 Sharps .54 Infantry rifle and a few others.  Of course all with Holy Black.  Not many folks shoot big BPCRs, If'n anyone is intersted in this type of shooting, give me a holler.
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Never trust a man who wears suspenders and a belt.............my Dad use to say that he said the were unsecure

damn Arcey all these pards around Freddie, we might get her back soon............

ndnchf

Sod Buster and I have both shot the 100 yard gong there but haven't tried anything farther yet. 
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com