VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Asked 'im not ta suggest we were drinkin' in the parkin' lot. Tolt 'im that was prohibited.

Feelin' 'nother talk with the ASC comin' on.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Arcey

....'n I was munchin' black eyed peas left o'er from the New Year's supper.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

Way I read the article Arcey there was nothing to imply that anyone was doing any drinking until they were at another place away from the range.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Just rather 'e hadn't mentioned it at all.......

My response when he sent me the draft

"Instead of drinking beer and talking about football we're shooting and drinking Cokes."
At least while they're shooting, they say. After the smoke clears and the targets are put away those prop whiskey bottles may be replaced by the real thing. (Jim, the last sentence seems to suggest, to me, people are drinking in the parking lot. If you saw someone with whiskey or beer at our place I wish I had known. No consumption of alcohol is allowed at the range at any time.)

Oh well...............

Pony Racer

Nice story, video and pictures.

I can see the concern at the end.

But a pretty positive story!!

Nice cameos by Arcey and MM with the voice over by TT.  WW - you were in rare form at start of video.

You sure you can't put just a little more powder in them thar shells??!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Heard from the reporter. Said he'd changed things but his editor changed 'em back.

He did say alcohol wasn't allowed 'n managed ta get 'generally gather elsewhere' in the paragraph. Mebbe I'm bein' too critical..........

Wildcat Will

PR I just do what I can to recycle the carbon and potassium back to mother earth!    ;D ::) ::) ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

By shooting BLACK you are GREEN!!!

See I do support them Go Green Fellas!!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Good article!
Wish I coulda been there.

Have fun shootin' tomorrow.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

What a weekend!!!!!!!!

Friday to took off from work because I had a Dr. appt which I thought would take most of the morning.  It DIDN"T and I was home by 9:30.  Spent part of the day at the loading bench getting some 12g loaded and about 100 rounds of 45LC.  **found I could get a little more powder in that case.  He He He He  :o**

Saturday we had a GREAT day for cowboy shootin'.  Upper 60's and sunshine.  Made big smoke, boom, fire and stink.

Today with the thermometer reading almost 70, I just could not resist going to the shed out back and making many tiny shiny 250 gn 45 cal boolets. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It is about four weeks until I will head south to make great smoke with my ole pards from SC.  Looking forward to that.

It is aobut eight weeks until I head west to make great smoke with my ole pards from Va at Round UP. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have the love of my God and my wife.  Can life get any better than this????????????????

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Sounds like an awesome weekend there WW.

We had a good family weekend and I did get some reloading time in too.

250 45LC rounds

resized and primed 250 44 Russian shells.

Walked Battlefield in Manassas with wife and kids and then spent sunday doing honey do's.

Hoping to shoot either weekend of the 21-22nd or on the 28th.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Wildcat Will on February 08, 2009, 03:03:56 PM
I just could not resist going to the shed out back and making many tiny shiny 250 gn 45 cal boolets. 

Make sher ya get them 'valleys' fullah lube, thar, cousin.

Wildcat Will

Took care of the lubin' and sizin' last night cuz.  I got about 300 waitin' ta git squeezed on top a case fulla FF.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

litl rooster

Trying to squeeze some 390 grain bullets down on some ffg meownself.....i love this smoke maker
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Big Gun Show this weekend in Chantilly, Va!!! ;D

I need primers

will look for other goodies too!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Had to break into my container of virgin  :o  brass.  Aint never been fired so it will be baptized in fire.  They sure are purdy and shiny

fur now.    ;D

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 13, 2009, 10:12:26 AM
Big Gun Show this weekend in Chantilly, Va!!! ;D

I'll be there on Sunday.  Gonna be lookin' fer a gun that needs to be adopted and given a new home.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on February 13, 2009, 06:46:38 PM
Had to break into my container of virgin  :o  brass.  Aint never been fired so it will be baptized in fire.  They sure are purdy and shiny

Yup.. New shiny brass is purdy.  Have fun "de-virginizing" them!  ;D

litl rooster

Gun shows and shooting............FUN!

werk .....................................BAD >:(
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on February 14, 2009, 06:48:17 AM
I'll be there on Sunday.  Gonna be lookin' fer a gun that needs to be adopted and given a new home.

I am sure there is a deserving prospect there needing a good loving home you could provide....Happy hunting
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com