VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Your welcome Arcey

It sure was chilly sunday but was good fun too.

MM made an interesting observation - all us smokey shooters we got the little bonus on stage three - hmmmmmmmmmm..

Some of them fad smokeless shooters got it too but plenty missed it.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Who is going to VA state match?

Since no dinner - should we do a Fire and Brimstone Posse Dinner?

or a Darksider dinner?

Doesn't have to be exclusive - thought it might be nice - I still plan on dressing up for dinner me-self!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Still werkin' on it, PR. Ya talkin' Roundup? Know where yer gonna bunk yet?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Yup ROUND-UP!!

No idea on bunkhouse yet.

Maybe I can get LCR to come with me!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Well, last year we camped just below the range at that campground and we musta had the best time ever!  One night we cooked 21 steaks and potatoes and salad fer supper and had a blast!  Of course we lost 3 potatoes somehow and Longhorn Louie found 'em in his microwave a month later -  :o  Havin all our pards come hang out 'round the campfire was a hoot!  Lots of stories and BS thrown about, but it was great!!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

TT - can you get me the phone number to call for that place.

I am going to see what LCR might be able to swing in doing the match and potentially renting an RV from one of the Mil bases for the match - otherwise I might just do the bunkhouse at campground.

LR - you going to shoot ROUND-UP?

WW, SB - ya'll going to make mighty smoke??

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 24, 2009, 07:28:41 AM
..........going to make mighty smoke??

PR

Ain't that akin ta askin' Will if a bear does doo doo in the woods?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Good point Arcey!!

You know though I wonder if Will could put just a little more powder in them thar shells!!! ;D

I think I would go into shock if Will didn't make copious amounts of smoke, fire and boom!!

Ah yes and don't forget that beautious odiferous stink!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 24, 2009, 09:36:09 AM
You know though I wonder if Will could put just a little more powder in them thar shells!!!

PR

Ya ain't n'er gonna werk the 'gamer' out the boy.

litl rooster

besides them heavy loads he shootz he's got that pretty Yeller shirt he likes to wear out. ;D   so you can see him in the smoke

< lr...who wants to grow up to be just like him
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Badwater Bill has dibs on that bunkhouse every year is my understanding.  MM will get ya the number.  They have no sewer hook ups, but have a dump station at the entrance/exit.  The shower facilities are behind the bunkhouse.  Last year they ran out of hot water a whole lot and we ended up just using the shower in the camper.  I gave up cold showers when I retired from the Navy...............  :o

MM usually brings the blue tank to get rid of grey and black water.  Betwixt him and Longhorn Louie, I'm sure they can hep ya out wid dat.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

As nice as bein with ma BP pards sounds tha outdoor campin life aint no friend to this ole body!  I reckon I'll put up stakes at tha old digs Hotel we used to have tha banquet at, n the old days.

I asked to be put on tha BLACK POWDER POSSE!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tensleep

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSOURI MARSHAL!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Happy Birthday Honey!!  Hopefully I'll get to tell him that in person after he gets up and before I go to bed.........

Wubs you!!!   :-*

Pony Racer

Happy B-day MM!!!

Hope you have a rip roaring good time.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Missouri Marshal

Thanks Pards.  This gitin older stuff is highly overated  >:( but it sure beats the alternative. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

You ain't allowed no "alternatives" yet.....  I still got plans fer ya and ya ain't paid fer yet!!!

Kisses...... ;D

Pony Racer

I can feal the love man!!! ;D

So what did you get for yore birthday!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com