VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Hear ye Hear ye Hear ye.

Let it be known that Tricky Trina is now officially a target killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o

Two targets were killed today and both by members of the Fire and Brimstone Posse.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Had a great day of shootin'.  Weather and range held up and there was not a cloud in the sky until one of the F&B Posse got up to shoot.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 03, 2009, 05:09:52 PM
Let it be known that Tricky Trina is now officially a target killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o
Congratulations Trina!! :) :) :)

...there was not a cloud in the sky until one of the F&B Posse got up to shoot.

Will, it was very kind of the F&B Posse to provide a little shade for the heathen smokeyless shooters!!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on January 03, 2009, 05:12:52 PM
Congratulations Trina!! :) :) :)

Will, it was very kind of the F&B Posse to provide a little shade for the heathen smokeyless shooters!!

Congrats Ms. Trina....the powers of the Darksoot shined on you today.

PR thanks
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Yep - kilt my first targit..... did a dance too (not very gracefully) but it died in style.  It was actually the bulls butt target - so I got a piece of.........OOOOOPS - family forum    ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Way to go TT.

Had a nice drive out to Winchester with my 1yr old boy.

He was a trooper whole ride there and back.  I had some toys, milk and his new favorite snack - the cigar sized pretzels - he loves em!!:)

The lady with the home powder store was very nice - she had to explain why I was getting the 2008 price to another person doing a pick-up who was paying the 2009 price (hey what can I say I ordered in 2008).

I may be down in Williamsburg the weekend right before the Inauguration.  Arcey and Will we can maybe meet up then.

LR and SB you have IMs.

Hope everyone shooting had a SMOKEY GOOD TIME!!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 03, 2009, 06:49:07 PM
I may be down in Williamsburg the weekend right before the Inauguration.  Arcey and Will we can maybe meet up then.

Lemme know sunthin'. Mebbe we kin break bread.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

That would be down right nice!!

Will want to join in?

PR

I got both checks today!!  Thanks
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

This weekend could be ify.  But let me know if it is Saturday.  I might be able to get out for a little while.  Wife's Bday is Sat and my daughter and I are Sunday.    If it is the weekend after I can work out either day.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Not this weekend but the weekend of 17-18 Jan.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 06, 2009, 04:34:11 PM
Not this weekend but the weekend of 17-18 Jan.

PR

Hey PR, That's the Black Creek/West Point weekend.  Ya gona shoot?
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

MM - I am in negotiations with Wife on that.

Jan is our anniversary month and I had promised to spend the weekends with her.

However, we have a four day weekend due to MLK b-day and Inauguration.

So me shooting just one day during that 4 day period should not be an issue.

Probably West Point.

It will be nice to smoke it up with ya'll again!!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR if ya kin make it to West Point on the 18th we can meet up there.  I forgot I have that following Monday off.  Make some smoke and noise.

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooo TGIF

Have a safe shooting weekend to those going to shoots

Hope to see some pards and pardettes next weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooo - pards I get to shoot on sunday at Mattaponi!!

I also have a Girlscout who would love to sell you some cookies.

I will bring the form with me

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Oh my.......

Girl Scout cookies. L'il ole girl from 'cross the street comes o'er 'n hits me up e'er year. Them eyes. The innocence. I got daughters myownself. N'er could turn 'er down. Finally, she grew up.

Then, I had ta deal with 'er sister. She's gotten big. But damned if there ain't a third sister waitin'.

Gottah hide from 'em. Last time I bought ennythin', Pleazin' grabbed the closest heavy object she could find 'n chased me all o'er the property while she was swingin' fer the head.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on January 12, 2009, 09:37:56 AM
Oh my.......

Girl Scout cookies. Them eyes. The innocence.

Yur right, PR has them sad puppy dog eyes when he's tryin ta con ya inta sumptin.........Oh, I'm sorry, you were talking about the girl across the street. ;D

Too late fer me, I done ordered some from him..........Not gona help me find that Vaquero I hang under my gut when I shoot.  Good thing I can go by muscle or maybe I should say Fat memory.  It's the only way I can find it...........My Vaquero you dogs! :o
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

Oh you KNOW I could say some things right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To quote someone, "Heh, heh, heh...."
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Quote from: Tricky Trina on January 12, 2009, 05:25:38 PM
Oh you KNOW I could say some things right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To quote someone, "Heh, heh, heh...."

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooo thanks for the order MM.

I will check with my Girl Scout on payments.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Got the powder, PR. MM, the delivery. Thank y'all much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com