VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Yer Dad's passin' is supposed ta hurt. The more it hurts the more love is there. It's good 'n proper.

Realized that when Momma went home 'n it was re-enforced when Chyle followed. Hurt some kindah bad.

Chyle... That SoB is prolly still laffin' o'er me gettin' stuck in 'is boots.

MM is the main comfort. Ya gottah remember too ya got an extended family that holds ya awful dear. We all love ya, pray for yer comfort 'n keep ya in our thoughts.

I'll second PR's bottom line. Take care, darlin'. Get yerself well.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Sorry bout the wait.  I can do the 7lbs.  Got busy doing stuff fur the holidays and bearly had time to git in my monthly bath.  PR let me know how ya want payment and the total.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

Pure pearls of wisdom....

I know I can count on my cowboy fambily for anything.  I love you all too....

Better stop before I start getting too mushy.....   :-*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

Gonna hafta change PR's alias to Tiny Tim now.  Course if Tiny Tim had used PR's loads on Mr. Scrooge he would have gotten tha holiday spirit a whole lot quicker!  ;D

What Arcey n PR said is true Trina, we're always there for ya if ya need us.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

You guys and gals are awesome!! :) :) :)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on December 20, 2008, 03:33:32 PM
What Arcey n PR said is true Trina, we're always there for ya if ya need us.

ditto all of 'm   Montana gets to hurting everytime shes a Jim Palmer truck on the road, her daddy was a OTR worked out of the same area they do.   Hell ain't day go by I don't think of both of mine.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

How the heck do I get the BHII back together after cleaning.

I must be doing something wrong but can't get barrels mated to the reciever.

Dang I do feel STUPID!!!!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on December 21, 2008, 05:21:05 PM
How the heck do I get the BHII back together after cleaning.

I must be doing something wrong but can't get barrels mated to the reciever.

Dang I do feel STUPID!!!!!:)

PR

Ya take it ta an Enlisted Man, Commander............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on December 21, 2008, 05:29:50 PM
Ya take it ta an Enlisted Man, Commander............
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Put the front locking lug in the forward slot and close it.  You might need to hold the release lever open, that one has a pretty strong spring.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Tks MM, I will try that when I get home from work today.  I tried and tried to get that sucker to close to no avail yesterday afternoon and got pretty frustrated - watch it just nicely fit together when I get home with a little more pressure on the lever.

Last day of work for me until the 30th - wahoooooooooooooooo.

Hope the shoot and party went well.  It was a nice day in Manassas until the later afternoon - when the wind kicked up and it got downright cold.

I took guns down and cleaned 4 shotguns, 2 rifles and my pistols.  Glad I started early in afternoon - by the time I got to the pistols the weather had turned blustery.  Have around 200 more 38 spl cases to deprime and then I will prime at least 500 of the 1,000 or so for reloading and then move to the 45lc and 44russian.

I was having fits with my primers being a little high in my brass cases but redid my primer seater (you know things were built better way back when there is almost 2 inches worth of extra metal to adjust the primer seater) just a tad in my 1940's vintage shotgun reloader and wallah - nicely flush primers.  Can you hear My Martini single shot getting happy in the safe??? I sure can!!:)

Wahoooooooooooooo Santa is coming soon!!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

PR if ya kent get it ta close ya kin always just give it ta me!  :o ;D

litl rooster

did you get this fixed?

did you happen to pull the triggers while it was a part?
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on December 23, 2008, 07:56:52 AM
did you get this fixed?

did you happen to pull the triggers while it was a part?

That shouldn't matter, It is a hammer double, the hammers cock it, not the barrel.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Pony Racer

I did not get to shotgun yet.

I am going to run some errands and then after lunch spend a good deal of time in gun room - loading shotgun shells, cartridges and putting together shotgun.

father inlaw accidentally infected computer last night - took most of evening but it is fixed.
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on December 23, 2008, 08:14:57 AM
That shouldn't matter, It is a hammer double, the hammers cock it, not the barrel.

It's not a Stoeger I take ?
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Merry Christmas eve to all my Pards and pardettes.

What a great time of year.  A good reminder of how much our family and friends mean to us.

My only hope is I can spend a little more time shooting this year especially this spring and summer.

I wish ya'll a great next couple days - hope that Cowboy Santa will be good to you.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Smokey pards n pardettes.  The New Year approaches, that means ROUNDUP can't be far behind!

ROUNDUP   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Arcey

To my pards 'n pardettes...

The Merriest of Christmases to you.

Missouri Marshal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com