VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Ya wanna check, PR, PM me. Get it right ta ya.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Update as of 13 December

Sod Buster - 6 lbs - 2f
Arcey - 5lbs - 2f
Pony Racer - 4lbs - 2f
Wildcat Will - 7lbs - 2f (Will this will round out order)
Little Rooster - 3 lbs - 3f

Wildcat Will - this will round out order - let me know if this is ok

Once I get that I will call the guy in Winchester and get a price for Goex and Schuetzen - see which one is better - get confirmation from you guys and order will be made.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Gents - let me know.

I plan to call the gent today/tomorrow.

Wahooooooooooo - BP

One of my 38spl Conversions is fixed, the other awaits a spring but should be fine one I get that spring from FRIO - who is waiting for it from R&D!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on December 15, 2008, 04:27:05 AM
Gents - let me know.

I plan to call the gent today/tomorrow.

Looks good to me.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Jus curious, how much ya payin fer a pound?
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

MM back in the summer I think we paid $11 for Schuetzen by the case. It was a couple cheaper than Goex,   I'll I'm you the phone number
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

MM - you want me to see what is 777 case costs are?

Again I can pick-up

V/R

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on December 15, 2008, 02:38:08 PM
MM - you want me to see what is 777 case costs are?

Again I can pick-up

V/R

PR

Naw, I'll wait fer it to go on sale at Walmart.  I still got plenty 777.  I wuz jus curious how much real BP is goin fer.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

Finally had a chance to catch up on all my honey-do's and fired up my melting pots yesterday.  Got about 12 lbs. of wheel weights melted into ingots and managed to cast about 200 PRS 250 Big Lube bullets as well.  It was a productive day. ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on December 16, 2008, 04:46:13 AM
Finally had a chance to catch up on all my honey-do's and fired up my melting pots yesterday.  Got about 12 lbs. of wheel weights melted into ingots and managed to cast about 200 PRS 250 Big Lube bullets as well.  It was a productive day. ;D

It was good weather to be outside yesterday for such chores...Came close to callin off >sniff<  sick  >cough<
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on December 16, 2008, 04:46:13 AM
Got about 12 lbs. of wheel weights melted into ingots and managed to cast about 200 PRS 250 Big Lube bullets as well.  It was a productive day.

Ain't nuttin' like home cast in yer home rolled.

litl rooster

Heck Arcey I don't cast....but I still love to roll my own... caint blame no manufacturer if they go pfffft...... Just used up some moly lubes over some APP...the bullets I bought 2 years ago.  They's .44 cal. ....My Henrys has seen less than 100 rounds Heathen my 72's has seen a bit more but only to empty the cases.  Had enough of these to load for three boxes. I'll use em up and go back to the Big Lubes over the darker powder.    Ii use to cast for my smoke poles sold that gear (still have the guns) I don't know if I'll go back to it, I seem to go overboard when it comes to buying equipment and to do these things.  Hadn't got the Cave finished yet and am scratching My head trying to figger out where everything will go.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Wildcat Will what say you?

I was waiting for you then had sicko kids again.  I will call today and get price per pound and post.

if i get no negative replies I will pace the order friday and go from there.

Thanks pards sorry for the delay - the right before Christmas cold bug has hit our area pretty good.

Not cool especially since we just got past the stomach virus.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Yep, I kin confirm the cold season with a rousing achoo meownself.... been home from werk the last two days and still feel like crap.  I'm hopin' I kin git rid of it ta shoot Satidday and Sunday.  Chicken soup, vitamin c, tea, water, Nyquil and zinc lozenges.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

TT our recent diets sound very similar!!

Hope to shoot with ya'll in Feb.  I need to take the wife on a trip for our 15th anniversary in January.

So no cowboy shooting probably
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Hope ya feel better this mornin', cuz Trina.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Tricky Trina

Feelin' a little better - guess puttin all that stuff in has werked.  Jus tired now, so I think we're gonna skip Black Crik tamarrow and go to West Point on Sunday.  I think I wuz jus wore down from everything that's been happenin lately and the first germ that come along got stuck in pretty good.  Still have a hard time with dad's passing, but MM gets me through it with all his love and understanding.  I'm lucky to have him.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

We are all lucky to have each other!!

God bless us everyone!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com