VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on November 30, 2008, 07:46:36 PM
He's jus itchin ta shoot a few............

I'm sure he is.... 

MM nice big grooves in them
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

He ain't the only one itching to shoot somethiing.

That pumpkin shoot only wetted my shooting appetite.

It must be that I did not shoot BP...only that new fangled stuff - I still had fun mind you - but it is definitely not the same.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Dang MM wit that thing ya should be able to take down a tank.  BTW can you remember to bring your hone Saturday?  I was gonna smooth out the chambers of the new Stevens but we have not seen each other in too long.

Gonna be cold Saturday.  Figure all dem smokeyless folks gonna wanna a handful of shotgun barrels from us BP folks.  They should make good hand warmers.  I figure though wit all their fussin about Smoke, Boooom and Stink in the past, they dunt desearve any of the benefits of the Fire.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

MMMMM - good shooting weather - Will

I do love my wool uniform this time of year - my rag wool gloves come in handy too!!

Can't wait to sport my new short jacket - it's lighter weight wool but with layering underneath I will be plenty toasty!!

A nice hot barrel or barrels will be in high demand on saturday.

Trying to decide whether to drive down late on friday or just come in early saturday am.

Hey LR or SB you guys want to carpool?  I have to bring my mom inlaws dog back on the way home but have free use of her house for the weekend.

PR

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Here's sum nues.........

Predicted low fer Friday night is up two degrees ta 28. Saturday's high up three ta 49.

Thinkin' it's gonna be a bean soup fer snack time day.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on December 02, 2008, 05:38:57 AM
Hey LR or SB you guys want to carpool?

I gotta work on Saturday.  >:(
I am gonna try to make Cavalier on Sunday.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

i'll try to make smoke for you and LR!!

I am definitely going to drive down friday - i'll get better sleep that way.

I am ready to smoke 'em up.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAA

:-[   :-[    :-[    :-[    :-[

Dang, another one got loose.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Arcey

Jus my excuse affer the bean soup. Wanna make sher I'm upwind of that certain someone.........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Thats ok Arcey will just add more odiferousness to the mighty stank of brimstone!! ;D

Looking forward to an awesome shoot.

Too bad DC has the strick gun transport rules - I would just load up my truck and go down to williamsburg straight from DC if I could.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on December 03, 2008, 05:54:24 AM
Thats ok Arcey will just add more odiferousness to the mighty stank of brimstone!! ;D

Looking forward to an awesome shoot.

Too bad DC has the strick gun transport rules - I would just load up my truck and go down to williamsburg straight from DC if I could.

PR

Dont' ask- don't tell
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on December 03, 2008, 07:16:30 AM
Dont' ask- don't tell

Not a problem. Hardly e'er tell when I fart.......

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on December 03, 2008, 07:29:40 AM
Not a problem. Hardly e'er tell when I fart.......

Ya don't have ta, it tells it's own self! :o
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

When yer just flat good there's no need ta brag.........

Pony Racer

I believe this here is one of those...

Too Much Information (TMI) given issues

If I did not have to park on a city street I might just load up - but since I have to park amongst the masses of SE DC - no way.

I had eastern indian curried chicken and chick peas last night - I am right with you Arcey!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

This has to be an all time low - flatulence on the wire............................
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

It's a good thing that this forum isn't Scratch 'n' Sniff.   :P
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Bean soup for lunch Saturday?   :o

Could make for an interesting second half of the shoot.  ;D

litl rooster

the cold air may help some...when comes to Arcey . :-\.........................well good luck to ya'll
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com