VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

So what ya'll find?

I missed the big gun show here last week due to daddy duties.

I did get to do a bunch or reloading.  I cleaned up my stevens real nice - the other hammer and sear started slipping too.  I may turn her into a wall hanger - I will still look at fixing her but probably not going to be cheap.

I think I will get a new one and when I have anough monies see if I can get an upper with longer barrels fitted to it.

I love the old doubles and just wish one of the cowboy ones would come with a long barrel option 24-28 inches.
Looking forward to Wakefield in a couple weeks.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Remember the wakefield match is the annual toys for tots match.

Don't forget the toys - instead of cash the match fee is toys instead.

Wahoooooooooooo and I get to wear my new Revenuer short jacket!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on November 26, 2008, 07:54:24 PM
Remember the wakefield match is the annual toys for tots match.

Don't forget the toys - instead of cash the match fee is toys instead.

Wahoooooooooooo and I get to wear my new Revenuer short jacket!!

Not sure where ya got yur information pard but the match fee is the same.  We're jus collecting toys for Toys for Tots if folks want to donate them.  We still have range fees to pay. :o   Sorry for any misunderstanding.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Sod Buster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on November 26, 2008, 09:25:36 PM
Not sure where ya got yur information pard but the match fee is the same.  We're jus collecting toys for Toys for Tots if folks want to donate them.  We still have range fees to pay. :o   Sorry for any misunderstanding.

MM:
Ya may want to post a CORRECTION on the SASS Wire regarding this.  Mad Monte McCray posted the following Wednesday morning (the emphasis is mine):
That is right this is our 3rd year doing this. This year the match is on Dec 6th. The match fee for this match is one new toy to donate for Toys-for-Tots. We would love it if more than one were donated by each shooter. This year we are also having some Marines come out to participate also. I have a goal of 100 toys. I know it asking a lot with the economy right now, but I believe that it will be done. Because we always "COWBOY UP".

Here is the link to his post:
http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113623&hl=
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

Guess he's going to pay everyone's match fees then.......
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Tricky Trina

We have never waived match fees for this match - ASC still expects their money from the posse for the priviledge of shooting in the.................. range, yeah, that's what I was going to say..................  :-X
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Pony Racer

SORRY

FEES and TOYS

I wil still fire up them black powder pistolas for great fun

SORRY again for spreading bad info

Hey MM - don't I get a pas - ya know I am an officer and all:)!!

PR

Happy Turkey Day all!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Tweren't yur fault PR - someone didn't consult the posse marshal or anyone on the board....

As 'Sleep said..............

Pony Racer

Thanks TT - how you like your new Baikal???

I got to take some good pics of my new short jacket the work on it is awesome.

Can't wait to sport it on the shooting line - on the 6th!!

Wahooooooooooooo

Spotted some good toys the other night while picking out some stuff for my kiddies.

See ya in 8 days.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Gotta shorten the stock a little, but it shoots good.  Didn't get to shoot at any knockdowns or targets, but it's pretty smooooooth!  Gotta get used to those loooooooooooonger, heavier barrels, but I like it.  I don't think we'll git r done before pungo, but it can wait a bit. Knowing my luck, Yak got all the misses out, but I probably put more back in.

See ya soon pard!

Wildcat Will

I know it is still a little early, but who is planning on going to Raid on Andersonville.  I am planning on going and using my camping setup.  I worked well in WV and I am looking forward to cowboying with it.  If MM and TT or 10zzz are going where are you planning a parking your wagons?  I might need to see ifn I kin borrow some washing facilities.

Looking forward to seeing everyone one agin at Wakefield next weekend.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

Due to the shortage of time off, I don't think we're going to Raid this year.  Wanda and Louie are having the same problem so I'm pretty sure we're not going.  It's a long drive and if the weather last year is indicative of what to expect...... YIKES!  If MM could get more time, we'd go, but since Dad died, we're probably going to have to plan trips to NY now to see my Mom.  I don't see her driving down here much anymore, especially by herself.  We were thinking of going to get her and bringing her down for a spell too. 

Wildcat Will

Too bad but I do understand.  Family situations kept me from any annual shoots this year.  Family is certainly far more important than shootin.  'Bout the only silver lining to my parents passing away is that I will have a lot more freedom to get to matches as finances and time off from work permits.  I am going to try to get there this year and hope for the best on the weather. 

See ya at Wakefield next Sat?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WW - I will be there - we got some hoping and hollering catching up to do!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kin hardly wait ta see PR hop!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

(Is that conduct unbecomin' an officer?)
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

what if yer a double naught spie ??? :o ;D
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com