VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

I'mm gooonnna shooot at Wakefield...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Picked up a couple of bricks of Federal large pistol primers at Bob's last week for $30 each.  Thought it was a good price for these days.  Think I will try for another at the gun show at the Hampton Convention Center on Black Friday.  Figure I will stock up on BP after the beginning of the year.  May need a loan but figure I better git it now before the new administration gets in.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tensleep

That is an excellent price by the brick from what I am seeing around here.

$33.95 and up or $3.98/100  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on November 23, 2008, 06:25:30 AM
I'mm gooonnna shooot at Wakefield...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Picked up a couple of bricks of Federal large pistol primers at Bob's last week for $30 each.  Thought it was a good price for these days.  Think I will try for another at the gun show at the Hampton Convention Center on Black Friday.  Figure I will stock up on BP after the beginning of the year.  May need a loan but figure I better git it now before the new administration gets in.

Yur goin out of the house on Black Friday?  Are you crazy?  I make it a rule to never go to a store on black friday ot that whole weekend.  I  would probably end up shootin some stupid idiot before I got through the parking lot.  I work in a jail, I don't want to be a resident.

I picked up 4 bricks of Federal Shotgun 209 pimers on Friday for $29.95 a brick.  Sorry Sleep, it was too good a deal to pass up.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tensleep

That's a great deal MM... mine should be here soon an' I'll let ya know what they cost me.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Pony Racer

primers were still high here last show.

I need another brick of 209's and large pistol primers.  I am stocked on small.

Will lets seewho else needs BP.  I can pick it up from the Sutler who supplies the NSSA crowd in winchester as long as we buy i think a lot of 25 pounds - we can mix and match. that way we get no hazmat and shipping fees.

I got some last time Sodbuster and Little Rooster all needed powder - we got schuetzen - german bp and it was great price.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on November 23, 2008, 07:42:19 AM
Will lets seewho else needs BP.  I can pick it up from the Sutler who supplies the NSSA crowd in winchester as long as we buy i think a lot of 25 pounds - we can mix and match. that way we get no hazmat and shipping fees.

I'm in fer five if it helps the cause.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Well pards back from Pepper Mill............. a couple fire barrels would have been nice....damn cold there but a great match.

Got a new possee member in the wings.....   ;D he got a good wiff of the Holy Black today and used a pair of mixed matched short barreled Rooooogers making some smoke >smoke rings< fire and brimstone.   If'n I'd had a box of .38 with me he would have shot all in BP

Got some learning to do with the new squirrel rifle but on the 3rd shot was ring'n the gong same with the Henry's

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa      Life is Good

LR >who is living good tonite<
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Marshal I should correct myself.  I will be goin' to the gunshow at the Hampton Convention center on SATURDAY and I will leave all the guns at home. 

PR I will be willing to get up to 20 lb.  I am gittin low and I am specting to be doin a lot more shootin this year.  We completed the spreading of the ashes for my parents this weekend.  They always enjoyed hearing about my exploits at the range. 

I have a need for SMOKE, FIRE, BOOOOOM and STINK.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Lucky Irish Tom

I'm planning on making the December 6th match at Wakefield!

Sounds like tha Fire and Brimstone Posse is gonna be riding strong!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 23, 2008, 05:56:58 PM
I'm planning on making the December 6th match at Wakefield!

Sounds like tha Fire and Brimstone Posse is gonna be riding strong!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

git enuff pards there mebbe could get little gobal warming going
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on November 23, 2008, 06:25:30 AM
Picked up a couple of bricks of Federal large pistol primers at Bob's last week for $30 each.  Thought it was a good price for these days.  Think I will try for another at the gun show at the Hampton Convention Center on Black Friday. 

I paid $27 for a brick of Federal 150 large pistol primers & $28 for a brick of Winchester WLP large pistol primers on Saturday at the gun show in Chantilly, VA.  Hopefully you can find this pricing at the Hampton show. 
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on November 23, 2008, 08:01:38 AM
I'm in fer five if it helps the cause.

PR: Me too, if ya need to get to 25lbs.  I still got plenty from the last buy but can always use more!  You can never have enough powder, boolets, primers, guns, etc. etc. etc.

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on November 23, 2008, 03:56:36 PM
 Got a new possee member in the wings.....   ;D he got a good wiff of the Holy Black today and used a pair of mixed matched short barreled Rooooogers making some smoke >smoke rings< fire and brimstone.   If'n I'd had a box of .38 with me he would have shot all in BP
I was a bit concered at the beginning since his "introduction" was using your STOUT loads but he had no problem with them.  It might have even help convert him.  :)

Got some learning to do with the new squirrel rifle but on the 3rd shot was ring'n the gong same with the Henry's
Yup.  Them squirrels at 100yds know now they ain't safe at that distance.

litl rooster

I think he said he had longer barrels on his.. help some of the recoil also
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Speaking of recoil - i loade up some 200 grain 45lc bullits for my 66 and due to smaller bullits i went to the 2.5cc of 2f vice the 2.2cc for the 250 grain bullits.

Wonder if I'll notice the difference

Just want to go boom, boom, boom.... wahoooooooooooooooooo

Fire and Brimstone Posse will ride strong!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Really ain't that much difference ' twix Miz Taylor @ 7 ½ 'n Shorty @ 3 ½ recoil wise. Shorty is a lot louder. The Buntlines ain't got no recoil 'n don't make much noise with Heap Bad Medicines in 'em.

Hey, Will! The kids'll be here this weekend but they'll be out runnin' 'round 'n mallin' come Saturday mornin' ta places I doan wanna go – Lynnhaven, Pembroke, Greenbrier. Thinkin' mebbe we could meet up in Hampton. Wanna see if it's just 'duh beach' shows what ain't werth goin' ta na more er if it's e'erwhere.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on November 24, 2008, 07:57:08 AM
Really ain't that much difference ' twix Miz Taylor @ 7 ½ 'n Shorty @ 3 ½ recoil wise. Shorty is a lot louder. The Buntlines ain't got no recoil 'n don't make much noise with Heap Bad Medicines in 'em.

Hey, Will! The kids'll be here this weekend but they'll be out runnin' 'round 'n mallin' come Saturday mornin' ta places I doan wanna go – Lynnhaven, Pembroke, Greenbrier. Thinkin' mebbe we could meet up in Hampton. Wanna see if it's just 'duh beach' shows what ain't werth goin' ta na more er if it's e'erwhere.

Why don't ya come to LR and make smoke instead of jus talkin about it. ;D  Won't be none of them crazy shoppers out there.

Told Cat the other day that I figured out another gun I want.....a Bluntline......Figue it should be good fer long range pistol side matches and jus a heap of fun ta fool with.  Now I jus got ta find one.    Arcey, what's the barrel length on yorn?
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Wildcat Will

Arcey, it would be my pleasure ta meet up wit ya in Hampton.  Not sure it is much different than the Va Beach one but l like ta the smell of gun oil and such.  I usually try to git there around 9:30 - 10:00.  Let me know ifn that works fur ya.

Arcey

Werks fer me. Be hangin' 'round the entrance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com