VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on November 07, 2008, 06:17:09 PM
I dunno 'bout freezin' ammo, but I keep hearin' voices comin' from the gun safe. 

"shoot me,  I need to belch fire 'n smoke and roar like a lion"

mine been makin noise within the darken chamber also
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Well - I did have a minor issue with my 38 R&D conversions - timing got off.

Last Mattaponi match - i shot real well and did not miss but knew something was amiss when my ylinder spun a bit too freely.

So while I have not shot since - I have gotten some good reloading time in with my 12 guage and 44 russian ammo.

I am ready to make some NOISE!!!

Smoke, Flame, stink and brimstone - wahooooooooo a week and counting - til Mattaponi!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

just finished 5 of the purdiest boolits meownself ;D  going to make some more.....tree rats watch out ;D
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Gottsa pile ah Heap Bad Medicines 'n rifle cot-ridges what's about ta apply for social security. Regular shells 'n some special, super secret, classified, security clearance required, need ta know unregular shells that could be future regular shells.

Decided ta really, REALLY clean the shotgun. Now, it prolly won't werk wit-out no soot in it....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on November 08, 2008, 05:09:40 PM
Gottsa pile ah Heap Bad Medicines 'n rifle cot-ridges what's about ta apply for social security. Regular shells 'n some special, super secret, classified, security clearance required, need ta know unregular shells that could be future regular shells.

Decided ta really, REALLY clean the shotgun. Now, it prolly won't werk wit-out no soot in it....

RO's going have to submit to a background check poly-graph and fingerprints
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Some them double-agents kin be dangerous ta yer load development........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

I got one of them funky clearances - I thought it was cool at first - but it has only meant more work for me.

I even loaded up some real black powder in my shotgun shells.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Know an ole boy what used ta have one them clearance clearin's. Retired now. They took it back.

Said he wound up with two 'eyes only' thingys while he was werkin'. One was improperly addressed ta him. The info in the other had already been in the local newspaper.

I gots a fed permit ta sit down 'n shut up – here's a comic book for ya.. Much ta the distress of some, it don't apply here. Hehehehehehehe....

Really enjoy bein' me.

litl rooster

It's a gud thing they never asked what my hobbies were (I think).   I'd would have probably never got a new clearance... PR your right it does mean you get more work...It's along with gettin' shiny birds an such things fer your collars also ;D

Used up copias amounts of ffg last evening...going todevelop some fffg tonight ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Trade is official!!

I is the proud new owner of a 66 carbine in 45lc

Wahoooooooooooooooo

TenZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - I wll be sending you an im about bullits and brass.

Now i just need to stuff some powder in the 120 shells I was able to get and some 250 grainers I was able to find.

Oh and I need some new shell holders from old MM

Hey MM - I need a 38 spl with 45lc holder and a 44 russian with 45lc holder.  the 38 and 44 russian are pistol and the 45lc is for me carbine

wahoooooooooooooooooooo

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Congrats on the new carbine PR.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on November 09, 2008, 05:10:11 PM
Trade is official!!

I is the proud new owner of a 66 carbine in 45lc

Wahoooooooooooooooo

Oh and I need some new shell holders from old MM

Hey MM - I need a 38 spl with 45lc holder and a 44 russian with 45lc holder.  the 38 and 44 russian are pistol and the 45lc is for me carbine

wahoooooooooooooooooooo

PR

Congratulations on the new rifle PR.  As far as the Loadin blocks, no problem, I got a 45rifle/38 pistol block already drilled and the standard 45 block will work for your 45 rifle and 44 Russian.  I jus need ya ta let me know what borders and stamps ya want, you can see them on my web site.  Jus email me with what ya want.  I can't promise ya but I'll try to have them for you at Mattaponi this Sunday if ya get back with me soon enough.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tensleep

Congrats !!! New rifle is always fun!

Send me a PM 'bout tha brass an' boolits PR, I can try for Mattaponi on Sunday  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Arcey

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Not me, Roosterman. Not that I know of ennyways.

Wuz thinkin' 'bout PR's new arrival.

Pony Racer

A Rifle Baby shower - I like it - I might be able to load the 100 or so I found before this weekend - nothing like trial by competition!!

MM - I'll take a picture of the boarder you have done up for me before - no sweat if not ready this weekend

TenZZZZ - im coming on brass and bullitsss - again no sweat if not ready this weekend.

I'll see if I can find some of the little blue things from son's baby shower and make sure the rilfe is dressed proper for it's "shower"!!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Do enny of the Va. Clubs have a match/swap meet? 
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on November 10, 2008, 06:11:37 AM
Is we gone have a baby shower?

Not a baby shower, a "Baptism of FIRE" and SMOKE and STINK!

Oh yea, I checked with Flatboat Bob and there will NOT be a shoot at West Point on the 4th Saturday in November or December.

PR - I'm sorry to say that I don't remember which borders I used on your other blocks, was it the double barbwire one? I think it was the bucking horse stamp.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com