VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Sure wish ta hell ya could come by here 'n pick me up. Wouldn't cost ya more'n three hours extra round trip dependin' on the tunnel. 

Really would like ta shoot 'n break bread with y'all. Miss seein' ya bad. Grands will be here weekend after this'n. I'll need ta be here.   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Skip the tunnel...take Rt.17/Mercury Blvd bridge! ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Arcey for you - i would get down that away and pcik you up!! :D

If'n you can shoot - just let me know

PR

Found my 45lc dies, now just need to get some bullets and brass.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on November 02, 2008, 05:59:11 PM
There won't be much squirrel left once you hit 'em with that load.  ;D

My order from Track of the Wolf come today will see, what I can get loaded up the next couple days. The trees is getting nekkid getting easier to see them Tree Rats ;D
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on November 06, 2008, 07:30:33 AM
Sure wish ta hell ya could come by here 'n pick me up. Wouldn't cost ya more'n three hours extra round trip dependin' on the tunnel. 

Really would like ta shoot 'n break bread with y'all. Miss seein' ya bad. Grands will be here weekend after this'n. I'll need ta be here.   

Ya know there is always room in my truck fer ya cuz.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

I'd even let ya sit up front so's I could lay down crost the back seat and sleep.......   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Hey TT and MM - ya'll must be back from your sojourn.

Shooting on the 16th?

I got an idea on the Va State shoot to run by you and Sassy - im'd a small amount about it with TenZZZ on the wire.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Aw heck. I know y'all gonna take care ah me if I need it.

What I was sayin' was in response ta PR's offer of a car pool ride.

Ain't all that bad off yet. Took the clock some last Saturday 'n it felt damned good. Kindah what I'm supposed ta be doin'.

Just that y'all mean much to me 'n not seein' ya regular ain't no fun.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

I can certainly second that emotion cuz.  Been too long.  Thinking December will be the best I can manage.  Should have things pretty wrapped up by then. 

I really do miss seeing MM and TT.  Seems like forever!!!!

Here's a big
YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA
for ya'll.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

BTW  Marshal you and Trina gonna be at Raid on Andersonville in March?  I looked on the SASS events site and it did not have '09 dates.  What ya know about the timing of the match?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Arcey

Good ta se.. ah hea.. ahhhhh read ya, cuz.....

Wanna make the West Point Saturday shoot this month.

Can't go nowhere this weekend. Gottah play nurse with the wife. Told 'er not ta do anything 'til Monday mornin'. Next weekend the kids are comin' for a visit.

I got ammo here what's about ta spoil. I'd ah known it was gonna be this long I'd ah froze it.

Wildcat Will

I dunno 'bout freezin' ammo, but I keep hearin' voices comin' from the gun safe. 

"shoot me,  I need to belch fire 'n smoke and roar like a lion"

Sod Buster

Hey..I just noticed there are 5 weekends this month.
Anything going on the 29th or 30th?

Tricky Trina

Nuttin goin on that weekend - of course, I'm off...  ::)

Arcey and Will - I know I miss y'all too.  I ain't seen my blackpowder bros in too dang long!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Tensleep

Unless I misheard him, Flatboat said that there was no 4th Saturday shoot in November or December at West Point.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Tensleep

Quote from: Wildcat Will on November 07, 2008, 12:54:16 PM
BTW  Marshal you and Trina gonna be at Raid on Andersonville in March?  I looked on the SASS events site and it did not have '09 dates.  What ya know about the timing of the match?

Usually happens the second weekend of March.....
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Sod Buster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on November 07, 2008, 08:22:28 PM

We should converge on West Poiint and have another all-Blackpowder shoot!!

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooooo

Maybe this time I can shoot it!!

TT you can't shoot the 16th?

darn it all

You going to be for wakefield??

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Tricky Trina on November 07, 2008, 08:22:28 PM

Arcey and Will - I know I miss y'all too.  I ain't seen my blackpowder bros in too dang long!

Not only is she directionally challenged, she can't read a calender either, she's working that weekend which means she will be off for the Pungo shoot in December.

Flatboat thought the 4th weekend was Thanksgiving weekend, which it usually is.  Since it ain't I'll talk to him and see if he wants to do a shoot.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Roger that MM - will be standing by!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com