Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

LR how does this weekend look?

PR

My dad lived by that motto - we, as kids, did not have to be the best, but whatever we did, it had to be done right at our best of effort and abilities.

I think that is why I have done well in my USCG career so far!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Who is shooting where the weekend of 18-19 Oct?

Still looks like I can not make Star City :( - hope ya'll hoop it up for me ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Saturday is Black Creek and Sunday is West Point.... unfortunately, I havta work nights.... the story of my life....

MM should be shooting though
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

I'm gonna miss another weekend of shooting.  I gotta be a the Library of Congress NAVCC building in Culpeper on Saturday.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

I feel yur pain pard!  We'll jus havta give 'em hell another time.....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on October 10, 2008, 07:45:17 PM
I'm gonna miss another weekend of shooting.  I gotta be a the Library of Congress NAVCC building in Culpeper on Saturday.

Who wooda thunk them folks in Congress could read let alone, need a new library
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

LR,
They are moving all of the Audio, Video & Motion Picture archives from all of their storage facilities to this one location built into the side of a mountain.  This includes all of the old nitrate films they have stored at/near Wright-Patterson Airbase in Ohio.  The NAVCC (National Audio-Visual Conservation Center) was orignally an old Treasury Dept storage building where the Fed used to keep some cash in case of a national disaster.
You can read more about the NAVCC at:
http://mic.loc.gov/navcc_1.htm
http://www.loc.gov/avconservation/packard/mission.html

Arcey

Quote from: Sod Buster on October 12, 2008, 08:01:27 AM
The NAVCC (National Audio-Visual Conservation Center) was orignally an old Treasury Dept storage building where the Fed used to keep some cash in case of a national disaster.

The friggin' fed IS a national disaster.

Is this mountain in Wes'ginny 'n formerly the property of a heavy contributor to good ole Sheet's campaign fund? Bet he got a tidy sum for it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Loolks like I won't be making it to Va State this year.  Need to make a run to Texas.  My father is in the hospital again.  I ask that ya'll keep him in your prayers.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on October 12, 2008, 09:15:10 AM

Is this mountain in Wes'ginny 'n formerly the property of a heavy contributor to good ole Sheet's campaign fund? Bet he got a tidy sum for it.

I agree that the Fed is a national disaster.

Nope, the mountain (more like a big hill) is just outside of Culpeper, VA.  It is called Mount Pony.  It already was US Government property.  This project was heavly funded by David Packard - of Hewlett-Packard.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on October 12, 2008, 06:17:15 PM
Loolks like I won't be making it to Va State this year.  Need to make a run to Texas.  My father is in the hospital again.  I ask that ya'll keep him in your prayers.

Sorry to hear that about your dad.  Prayers up from my Soddy.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on October 12, 2008, 09:15:10 AM

That's a resort now with "sporting clays and trap" for the rich and famous

and a couple more prayers from here also...
Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

Prayers up for your dad and mom WW.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Tricky Trina

My prayers are with you and your family Will!

Missouri Marshal

Prayers up for you and your family Will.  We'll miss ya at VA State.  You be careful on your trip.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Sorry ta hear, Will. Prayers up for y'all.

Anythin' I can do for ya here just call me.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com