VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Yep, specially in today's society, if you work hard you get to pick up the slack for them that don't!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Hehehehehe......

When I tolt 'em I was quittin' I was tolt back I was too valuable to the place ta fer me ta be leavin'.

Wunner who it is 'too valuable to the place' be sittin' behind my desk in my office tomorrow mornin'.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Well pards I was told thurs/fri that I was transfering this coming summer.

Turns out since I made the next rank - USCG needs me in a job at that rank.

I may stay in DC for a fellowship/study program.  But most likely will be moving south along east coast (Jobs in Tidewater, North and South Carolina and Florida) or somewhere overseas.

Too early to tell - but will know more probably by mid november/december.

Kiddos and wife fealing a little bit better - sorry I missed the Mattaponi shoot - but wife needed me to help with kids since she is under weather too.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Needless to say PR when the time comes ya'll be missed

I never new a military person to do his/her entire time in one place.
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

You'll be missed if you leave here again PR, but I salute you for doing your duty.

Sod Buster

PR, you will be missed....and so will your Blackpower Shootin' battle cry.   :)
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Pards:

Who is going to Mason Dixon Stampede?  I won't be there but someone else might be.  I got the following email from Joyce Moody (AnnleLee's sister) Friday night:

Hi Tom:

Charlie just wrote me and said that he's going to the Mason Dixon Stampede (not sure if he's fully committed but he said so).  His email address is still spyder6009@aol.com.  I didn't see either you or Raymond registered but it looks like a really big event. 

J

The "Raymond" she referrs to is Same Hades who has been storing AnnieLee's & Charlie's guns until he is ready for them.

Pony Racer

Thanks Pards - probably won't leave until spring and if'n I go to tidewater - VA or NC most of ya'll will probably see me more than you do now.

I may actually be able to go to VA State Match now - lets just say it pays to have an Admiral who used to play cowboy and got me into this fine sport.

I didn't ask for a break - only answered him that due to a certain meeting I would not get to go to Va State match.  It now looks like I get out of that meeting by noon on friday - so while I definitely will miss side match day - I can shoot sat/sun with a full night of sleep before hand!!

I'll keep you posted.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR in Tidewater?  ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o

Now that would be fun!!!!!! ;D

Glad you may be able to make Star City.  I may need some help smokin the place up!
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Just think.........

They move 'im ta Portsmouth, properly pronounced 'Porchmuff'. Between Lucas 'n council, includin' the Right Honorable Mayor Holley, folks'll be givin' away houses by spring ta get outtah there – take o'er payments. Won't be no pesky police 'round writtin' tickets. They'll have all left fer Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk 'n duh beach.

But there is a new Starbucks openin' on Effingham.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

Anybody want to share hotel room for Star City - getting closer to a final - yes from bosses

Wahooooooooooooooooooo

I have to tell you pards and pardettes - that GSG-5 22lr rifle I picked up a couple months ago now is the most fun I have had shooting smokeless powder since I moved to BP.

Don't get me wrong - I prefer the fire, smoke, roaor and stench of BP.  But bar none, the GSG-5, is the best out of the box, no smithing req'd purchase I have made gun wise in the last 5 years.

When the same company anounced they were making a correct Ak-47 clone in 22lr - I was not that interested but the plinking fun I have had with my GSG-5 - that I can do at my parents farm - is leading me to be more interested in that Ak-47 22lr every day.

Now if'n I can get to a cowboy shoot and pour forth the blessings of the one true powder - I might just hit nirvana!!:)  I do need to feel that concussion, smell that stench and see the fire and smoke.  Who will be at Wakefield in two weeks?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

My smokey pard ya know I will be thar.  ;D

I plan on makin' it ta West Point tomorra and then Wakefield week afta.  Lots of SMOKE, FIRE, BOOOOOM and STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Wakefield this coming saturday - wahooooooooooooo

Smoke, Fire, Stank and Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I get to shoot!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR all I gotta say is

YEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WW, pards and pardettes thing are still looking like a Booming, smokey, firey and stinky good time on saturday.

Come one, come all!!

BTW - due to my daughters doing horse and dance shows the state match is off the books for PR in Oct.

A daddy has to do what a daddy has to do.

That raise I get once I put on CDR can not come soon enough!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Hope ta see ya this Sattidy PR an WW!

litl rooster

I am no longer posting when I will shoot next...seems to jinx the chance.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I hear you LR - we got to hit breakfast again one of these days.

Maybe next weekend?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on October 02, 2008, 05:15:29 PM
I hear you LR - we got to hit breakfast again one of these days.

Maybe next weekend?

PR

Let me know, when you available.     I've  been hanker'n Uncle Bob's gravey and biscuits
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on October 04, 2008, 09:29:52 AM
Let me know, when you available.     I've  been hanker'n Uncle Bob's gravey and biscuits

Uncle Bob's ???
Could that be Bob Evans?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com