VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

Yep MM Ike looks like another over S. florida back in Gulf of mex (GOMEX) and then who knows.

Bad thing is there is a high over GOMEX - which will only strengthen what is left of Ike once it hits s florida/cuba.

Hanna was a apin - she was studying to be a psychologist and asked why i did what I did whenever I did it.

Boy did that get old!!!

Brace for heavy rains if you need to.  I am looking to shoot third weekend hopefully.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooooooooo

Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What ya'll doing this weekend?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Had a BAD day today so I'm starting my weekend NOW!!!!!!  I called MM at about 0900 and told him to put a bottle of wine in the fridge this mornin'.  THANK GOD today is OVER (fer me anyways)!!!!!  The good thing is, at the very least, I ain't in no trouble, but the two guys who worked with me cain't say as much.....  I don't think I'll be awake when my MM gets home tonight; this wine is just what I needed!  What am I doing this weekend - wine and laundry.  I should be sober by Monday night................................................
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

I'm going to the Nations Gun Show in Chantilly, VA:  http://thenationsgunshow.com/

I think Litl Rooster will be there too.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Damn, cuzzin. I hate ta hear that. Try not ta bang yer head up too bad. All the stuff from the office shall pass. Always did for me.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

The guys are being accused of using "shortcuts," and being brand new at this intake/release division, it's the way I've been taught.  It's kinda scary to have this happen when I've only worked there for 7 work days.  The sgt thinks he's gonna lose his stripes over this.  He's already been tolt he's going to be made the "example" for everyone else.  It's a shame cause everyone in the division is doing the same thang - he jus ended up catchin the stuff rollin down the hill first.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Ain't easy ta go thru, I know. Spent way too long in IA not ta know what folks go thru. Seen all kinds of stuff. Try ta stay calm.

'N remember, ya got a whole big pile ah folks away from the office that love ya.That ain't gonna change.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Ya got two Ol' Cops in your corner, Arcey and myself. I worked some IA many years ago.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Tricky Trina

Y'all ain't old, jus seasoned........  ;)

Besides old is only a state of mind.........

Pony Racer

And the Posse said - AMEN!!!

TT - you will be ok.

Rainy weekend is coming in.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Trina, you'll be fine. What you are talking about goes on everywhere.  In today's throw-away society most folks want to know the fastest way to get something done, whether it's right or not.  When the poop hits the oscillating rotator their first response is, that's the way we have always done it.  When I did the records conversion for our RMS/JMS system I found so many booking errors that they stopped talking to me.  Didn't matter to me I was dealing higher up the chain and just asked what do you want to do with these.  I've checked records since when there is a problem and the same people are making the same mistakes and taking the same shortcuts as they used to.  It'll catch up with them in Norfolk one of these days. 

Enjoy the wine.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

The way things have been going, I hope I kin git at least 1 more match in befir Star City.    :-\    Now let me see, the part where da hole is where da boolet comes out right?   ???

Who all is goin to smoke up the Roanoke area?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

I plan to go to Star City but bosses are keeping tight with time off right now.

Hoping to finalize some projects next two weeks to get the Star City time secured
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Stuck at work.  Can't get away.
Dang clients!  Grrrrrrrrr.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Missouri Marshal

We're plannin on being there makin SMOKE! ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

I am planning to be there - just trying to get my bosses to see it my way too!!

want to make glorious smoke!!

Been too long with my schedule then my tumor surgery - I don't think i have popped smoke cowboy style since June :-[

Hoping to make Mattaponi this weekend - but some family duties may preclude that.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Looks like I get to make smoke sunday but Bend of Trail does not look good :-[

Looks like I will be TDY.

PR - oh the price to pay making rank!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Frenchie

Quote from: Pony Racer on September 17, 2008, 08:10:06 PM
PR - oh the price to pay making rank!!

As my brother says, the reward for good work is... more work.
Yours, &c.,

Guy 'Frenchie' LaFrance
Vous pouvez voir par mes vĂȘtements que je ne suis pas un cowboy.

litl rooster

Quote from: Frenchie on September 17, 2008, 10:18:22 PM
As my brother says, the reward for good work is... more work.

Your brother is a wise man
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com