VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

stick a sheet of paper betwn the barrels and reciever and pull the triggers.  should look snakebit when you take it out.. nice even holes or dimples
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Tricky Trina

Y'all missed a steamy day out at Black Crik!  Them guys outdid themselves!  They had a tent over the loadin tables, over the shooting bales and a HUGE tent fer jus plain sittin under.  Also has fans at the loadin tables and the huge sittin tent.  AND I got home grown 'maters for 'mater and mayo sammiches!  There were 42 crazy people out thar shootin!  MM should be sendin out results right soon........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

LR thanks for the tip.  I will give that a try.  If I end up with hangin chads it must be a Democrat and I will pass.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Take a look at these folks - shootin in the heat and cross dressin ta boot!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/556536778gzwKtJ

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Where have I worn seen thit coconut bra-zere before?   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

WW that scatter gun was what Stevens rolled out to replace the Stevens riverside (the shotgun you and I have).

If the hammers and pins are good and barrels too that is a good deal.

I is back from Kentucky - next time I am bringning some gun money - saw a few guns that juts made my salivate looking at them.

back to work tomorrow

Lets not relive hanging chads - please!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Good ta see ya, PR.

A marvelous happenin'. My pistols are clean. Finally......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on July 21, 2008, 06:49:28 PM
A marvelous happenin'. My pistols are clean. Finally......

Heck, what you go and do that for?  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Bored....

Too friggin' hot 'n muggy ta play outside 'n I remembered I fergot 'em.......

Now I'm bored again.

Pony Racer

Well still too early for complete prediction but  probably going to be shooting down at West Point on saturday!!

Wife and kin come in on sunday - they will want me to be home.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

YEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   PR and WW together agin.   ;D ;D ;D  Should be a hootin', shootin' good time.

Who else will be at West Point Saturday?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on July 22, 2008, 06:45:47 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   PR and WW together agin.   ;D ;D ;D  Should be a hootin', shootin' good time.

Who else will be at West Point Saturday?

I'm plannin on bein there and I'll have the right boolits this time. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

MM - you think it will be ok to try out my french hand cannons with BP loads for no timed score?

They are period correct but are single/double action. 

No biggee if no - just will only bring one - if I need to just try it out during a break or at the end.

Been too long since I show with ya WW - along with many other south VA pards.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 23, 2008, 05:53:34 AM
MM - you think it will be ok to try out my french hand cannons with BP loads for no timed score?

They are period correct but are single/double action. 

No biggee if no - just will only bring one - if I need to just try it out during a break or at the end.

Been too long since I show with ya WW - along with many other south VA pards.

PR

I don't think it would be a problem but the final call is Flatboat Bob's he is the Match director.  If he says it's Ok, we can still run the timer on ya and not include yur scores in the overall ranking.  I wouldn't know what to do with a shooter on the line and no timer in my hands ;)
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Roger that - I will bring my other hog legs just in case!

Looking to throwin lead smoke and fire down range.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com