VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

I will be shooting saturday in Md - getting anxious to put some good ole fire and brimstone, smoke and lead down range and meet some new cowboy/cowgirl pards/pardettes.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooo Fire and Brimstone rode in with just a few members but had a geat TVD shoot.

Had way too many misses than I would like - but whewie it was fun.

A whole new set of cowpokes were exposed to my war cry and on the last stage did it with me - what a great surprise.

It was hard to shoot after that but what great fun

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

So you primed them for the "Not so Free state Match in August ;D
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

the "Silver Hoss" is packed, I hear tell the Louis Rojas and his pack of Steel Banditos have been raizin hell all weekend....Headin' out to give 'em some Smoke Fire and Brimstone....

rest of y'll be safe out there
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

I will be joining you there shortly, LR.  Save some baddies for me.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Have I got a picture fer y'all........................................   :o
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

Do tell Cuzzin Trina, an would it involve a certain long haired Darksider with a wardrobe malfunction?   ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

To quote him "Heh, heh, heh!"
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Heg, heh, heh. Already exposed myself o'er in Tall Tales.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

I wished I could have seen that in person!!

I was helpign wife with mom inlaw who is recovering from thyroid cancer surgery.

Hoping to shoot later in July and early August.

Got to see my good pard Lincoln County Regulator at the gun shop.

Hope ya'll had a blast yesterday and today.

This week is fixing to be nuts due to a "head honcho" type project - that I took over from someone who had challenges (ie failed).  But drather be busy and wanted by senior people than just another body on the staff.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

what's this about a Flower in your hat...............
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I heard about something pink!!! :o ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on July 06, 2008, 07:03:28 PM
what's this about a Flower in your hat...............

One Flower?  There wer more than one......Ya can see more of "Miss Daisy" in action at;
http://community.webshots.com/album/557978049cQarFF

if ya dare.... ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

Thanks Missouri Wildcat for confirming the rumors...I see he was being closely "Regulated"
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on July 07, 2008, 07:17:31 AM
   Thanks Missouri Wildcat for confirming the rumors...I see he was being closely "Regulated"

Yep, we had our top man watchin/spottin fer Arcey, that is when he wasn't laughin so hard that he could stand up.  He did pretty good til Arcey's gunbelt started fallin down on his way to the line, then it was all over.  Too bad we didn't get pictures of that! :D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Listed whut was learnt Saturday in 'nother forum. One item was when yer headin' from the loadin' table ta the line so ya kin release the spirit of Holy Black one charge at a time 'n yer hands are full, doan be expectin' none of yer pards ner family ta rush up 'n grab yer long guns sos ya kin catch a southward bound gunbelt. They gottah stop laffin' first.

Now fer the pitchers. Print the one(s) ya like best. Send it 'n a self addressed, stamped envelope along with a money order for five bucks 'n I'll autograph it 'n mail it right back ta ya within ten business days.

PR, the pink wipe was in the truck. Fergot ta put it in my belt. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on July 07, 2008, 02:19:35 PM
Listed whut was learnt Saturday in 'nother forum. One item was when yer headin' from the loadin' table ta the line so ya kin release the spirit of Holy Black one charge at a time 'n yer hands are full, doan be expectin' none of yer pards ner family ta rush up 'n grab yer long guns sos ya kin catch a southward bound gunbelt. They gottah stop laffin' first.

Now fer the pitchers. Print the one(s) ya like best. Send it 'n a self addressed, stamped envelope along with a money order for five bucks 'n I'll autograph it 'n mail it right back ta ya within ten business days.

PR, the pink wipe was in the truck. Fergot ta put it in my belt. 

Heck, I thought ya wuz tryin ta wear yur gunbelt like Walker Colt.  Still ain't been able ta figure wut keeps his up.  He must use glue or velcro.

Tricky Trina

Boy!  Git yur butt back to werk!!! 

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com