VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Whoa   MM   a fella has got to be prepared to shoot when the time arizes.....Since Mattiponi, I've loaded more than we shot.  Just in case the day-off gods shine on me.   Then you never know there maybe an uprizing or invasion of "Ranchero del Doublewide" :o

Quote from: Pony Racer on June 14, 2008, 07:27:41 PM
SB - Think i will be going to Peooer Mill too!

LR what about you and Montana?

PR

I'm the "Acting" Capt. (instead of Major nusiance) this next week  and a half. I am going to try and switch the schedual around to have Sunday off.  I will let you know in a day or so.   One in the Books, is the Not soFREESTATE BLACK POWDER MATCH
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on June 15, 2008, 08:23:48 AM
Whoa   MM   a fella has got to be prepared to shoot when the time arizes.....Since Mattiponi, I've loaded more than we shot.  Just in case the day-off gods shine on me.   Then you never know there maybe an uprizing or invasion of "Ranchero del Doublewide" :o

I know, but it seems like all poor PR ever gits to do anymore is load boolits, never seems to get a chance to unload them.  Guess I'm jus bein selfish, I jus miss the loud "Whaaaaaa   Whoooooo!"
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

MM - I here ya - I had a nice full summer planned full of cowboy shooting.

I missed ya'll at Some on the Mattaponi - very proud of kiddos - but at end of day was looking for that slight tinge of brimstone.

And of course dinner at nicks would have been nice afterwards.

I am shooting next weekend would love to shoot black creek and pepper mill - but looks like Pepper Mill with SB and LR.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Awwww....... The Remington Wildcat. Nice ring to it. A tie-dye sash 'n all.

Think of the show down scene from 'The Good, The Bad 'n The Ugly'. Lee Van Cleef, one of my all time favorites, good guy, bad guy, didn't matter, the Remington in the holster with those caps on the nipples 'n ready. Quite a sight.

From another movie. Just take a gander it the '58..............     

Gottah have a pair, Will. I got one.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Funny I seen AMC is running that one this weekend
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Must be a sign from the Soot Lord - always capitalized.......   :o
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Fistful of Dollars, I think. Mortimer.

On camera the coldest, meanest man what ever drew a breath. The eyes, nose 'n neatly trimmed 'stache. Spit square in the eye of the devil hisownself then stare 'im down. Never blink, Never flinch.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

At the last moment my sked has opened up for TVD in Maryland - I have sent Chuckaroo an email with my phone number just in case someone backs out at last moment.

I am excited but guarded - since I know it has been sold out for awhile.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooo - I am in TVD got the email from Chuckaroo last night and confirmed with him this am.

Filling out my application today and send money in with it tomorrow.

What a nice present to wake up to this am!

Hope to see some of ya'll there!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

LR - you find out yet?

I think if'n you can't shoot sunday - I am going to black creek saturday.

LCR said my Dad's old pocket pistols made one great one with some parts to spare!!  If i go down to Richmond will meet up with him.

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Well no shooting this weekend for me - Mom In-law needs surgery - so wife needs to head down and help.

That does not change my TVD time off though - glad I left the leave on the books and Chuckaroo had a late cancellation.

Wahoooooooooooo - TVD and me - probably won't get to be on a posse with my southern VA friends but you will hear me hooping and a hollering.

This aint't no library.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Mother in law surgery went well.

Dropping kiddo's off at Parents - they start their camps on monday am just about 20 minutes from Parents farm.

Looking forward to seeing some of ya'll finally next weekend.

Don't know if I will mkae side match day but definitely friday/saturday

Who got to shoot this weekend?

LCR how the heck are you?

SB and LR did ya'll get to shoot at all?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lincoln Co. Regulator

I'm doin' ok, I guess. Missing a bunch of days from main job, just no work. Customers don't want to cut loose money. Other than that, same/same.
WARTHOG
SOOT LORD
Gunfighter Ordinaire
Smelter of Plumbnum
Gun Tinkerer

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on June 22, 2008, 09:15:03 AM
SB and LR did ya'll get to shoot at all?

PR, glad your Mother In Law's surgery went well.

I shot today at Pepper Mill Creek.  You were missed.  I won't be shooting at TVD next weekend but will try to drop by on Saturday to watch.  I will just listen for  your "hooping and a hollering" to find you.  :)
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

LCR sorry to hear that with work - hope you have been able to catch more stuff with your specialized gunsmithing abilities!  Since I can not shoot the Free State match - my offer to give you my spot still stands.

SB - I thought about visiting ya'll at Pepper Mill yesterday but figured 8 month old is still a little young for the gun noise.

I stayed up here with kids, while wife went down to williamsburg to help Mother Inlaw - just easier that way.

I am geo-bachelor this week - since wife is now taking baby and going back down to help her mom with her sister this week and the kids are at the summer camps during the day and spend the nights out at my parents farm.

My parents place is about 45 minutes from Damascus - so I spend thurs and fri night out there - and may crash there saturday night - due to the "I love you Man" dinner after match on saturday.

Wahooooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lincoln Co. Regulator

I got some stuff at the gunshop, but only one big job, mostly small jobs, and I can't afford to drive over there everyday.

I do got a business section over at a forum for those Saiga shotguns like I got, and I'm hoping to generate some conversion work there soon. I got a custom part I designed for that gun that I'm getting off the ground, got a waiting list now. Also, the biggest name in conversions is quitting customer conversions, which will make a nice spot to step into. He has a three year backlog, so even if I can only get half of what he's turning down, I can make a living just doing that.

Time will tell.
WARTHOG
SOOT LORD
Gunfighter Ordinaire
Smelter of Plumbnum
Gun Tinkerer

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lincoln Co. Regulator

Which one? Meaning which forum, which part?

Not sure what you mean.
WARTHOG
SOOT LORD
Gunfighter Ordinaire
Smelter of Plumbnum
Gun Tinkerer

Pony Racer

Who is getting out of customer conversions? R&D - I saw they were making some conversions for sale at about 1,000.00 a copy and wondered if they were going to continue to do customer special orders - once they start doing that.

I saw the Star conversions in a shooting mag and was drawn to them - need another st of pistolas like a hole in the head - but when you have it bad you have it bad!!

I will chat with you tonight if we can.

I think we are going to be down in williamsburg the weekend after 4th July - maybe shoot Pungo and come say hie to you and Richard at the store.  Will he be open on the 5th of July?

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Hey pards I wanted to pass this along since it is in VA.  A co-worker and Pards are cleaning out their cave and are having a garage sale. Here's a Link

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=314128&page=1
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com