VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trina

I'll make it SOM but gotta werk this weekend.  Too many supervisors wanted off this weekend and I wasn't real impressed by last year's so I figgered I'd better werk......

Jus a furry lil' masked thing.... I'll stop riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight thar.......................
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Wanna see 'em explain that rifle on the ground pointed up range with the lever closed........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Prop failure    Prop failure.    ::)      At least you will notice it was unloaded.   ;D     I gave myself a SDQ for leavin the lever down.  Told ya it has been awhile since I have been out. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Missouri Marshal

What's the RO doin?  Looks like he's gitin ready to shoot with a squib hangin out the end of his barrel.  I know lead is expensive but tyin a string to yur boolits to get them back is a little extreem don't ya think?
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

MM it's that new fancy braided zytel rope - no worries about the bullet but the cut from synthetic rope snapback would be nasty on the old cheek!!:)

3 more work days until TIB IV!!!

I am loaded and ready gun and ammo wise.

Going to go through me clothes tonight/tomorrow.

Double check everything thursday/friday am (took a day of leave to chill out)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 13, 2008, 07:52:10 AM
What's the RO doin?  Looks like he's gitin ready to shoot with a squib hangin out the end of his barrel.  I know lead is expensive but tyin a string to yur boolits to get them back is a little extreem don't ya think?

LOL
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Yep, I got a visual on that..... ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Got me my ammo packed up last night and double checked me gear!!

Thinking I will wear me cutlass this weekend - god knows I aint fast - not worried about it slowing me down at all.

I am rearing to try them bad boy 44 pure balck powder loads on ya'll.

I think they have a bit more BOOM!! to them

Just one more day of work!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Someone do me a favor and paint the biggest dump target you can find orange and shoot the hell out of it, just fer me......  bad night last night......

Lucky Irish Tom

Why not just send tha problems with MM.  They can clean up downrange during the shoot.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on May 14, 2008, 11:27:35 AM
Someone do me a favor and paint the biggest dump target you can find orange and shoot the hell out of it, just fer me......  bad night last night......

Sis I will see 'bout killin a couple of target fur ya.

Me, the bear and the horse kin handle it ifna ya want us to.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tricky Trina

Arcey

Awright! Bear-cat Will gonna get all them orange wearin' targets!

Yeeeeee Haw!!!!!!!!!!! Big boolets! Big loads ah Black Powder! Gonna leave a mark, that is.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Kilt one for me too fellas won't be able to shoot TIB but we will be at the SOM
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Kill the Targets, Kill the Targets!!!

Last day of work before I head down to Williamsburg for this fine shoot.

Firday weather looks glommy but weekend still looking quite nice!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

You need to thank me for any good weather this weekend because I'm working.

If I wasn't working, the weather wouldn't be all that great.

;D

Wildcat Will

Kill the Orange targets    Kill the Orange targets

YEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gonna make much Smoke, Fire, BOOOOM and Stink

Arcey

HEY!!!!!!!

Anyone makin' plans ta eat it Nick's er sumthin' affer Smoke on the Matty-Pony? Lookin' like there won't be no one here that weekend. Won't be no reason ta head back ta 'duh' beach.

Know it's a l'il early. Just makin' plans ta keep my eyetinry straight.

Tricky Trina

Far as I know Nick's is a go....  MM and I wil be takin our camper up thar on Friday, helpin ta set up and stay there Saturday night and leave Sunday mornin.  You REALLY think I'm tryin to cook?!?  MM is supposed to ask Wanda and Louie if'n they will reconsider shootin the Holy Back (ALWAYS capitalized) and brinin their camper to stay too.  If not, we jus might have some alone time..... hmmmmmm..... we could make smoke after "Smoke on the Mattaponi"  Sorry fer the visual.....   ;D

Arcey

Sounds good ta me, I'm bookin' it.

Ahhhhhhh.... Nick's, not the visual.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com