VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trina

he said he wouldn't even wear one fer me.......   :'(

well, I guess I can accept this one little quirk.......  8)

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on April 07, 2008, 01:35:00 PM
I ain't wearin no dress/skirt for nobody!  I don't care what ya call it.

Well MM alla yer pards know you wouldn't wear sumthin like that, but I heard it's whut tha Missouri Wildcat wears!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

*as Trina runs to check the closet*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Once agin we have managed to take an interesting turn in the conversation.  As fur me ya really dunt wanna see me in no man-dress. :o :o

As fur the sashes, me thinks solid black wit a purple stripe down the middle or along the sides.   ;D

Ifn we git one, it would havta be fur fancy dress.  I gots enough trouble gitten pistolas in and out of the holsters already.   ;D
Dunt need anythin' else ta hinder.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Still think ya outta tye-dye a purple one with black dye sos it looks like a bruise.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Arcey on April 07, 2008, 07:17:05 PM
Still think ya outta tye-dye a purple one with black dye sos it looks like a bruise.......

Then it should be worn on tha shoulder to signify the pounding tha Holy Black causes in our shotguns!  ;D

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

I'm getting all these visuals................................

LIT - pour me a couple!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

Good Irish Whiskey will only intensify that effect Cuzzin Trina.  Not only that but if ya drink too much you'll dream of men in kilts.   :o

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on April 07, 2008, 11:16:32 PM
Manly men wear "Kilts"

Kilts are made of wool.  Wool comes from sheep.  Yur Manly men that wore kilts were also sheepherders.    Men wearing skirts that like the feeling of wool rubbing against their bare :o   ........legs ;)...........think about it. ::)

Daaaaady  come baaaaaaaaaaaaack ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on April 08, 2008, 06:35:53 AM
Kilts are made of wool.  Wool comes from sheep.  Yur Manly men that wore kilts were also sheepherders.    Men wearing skirts that like the feeling of wool rubbing against their bare :o   ........legs ;)...........think about it. ::)

Daaaaady  come baaaaaaaaaaaaack ;D

Dead sheep >Spit< have only two uses lining the bottom side of me saddle, and wool
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

All that knowledge MM, are you  from the land where Men are Men and Sheep are Nervous?  :o

Wildcat Will

Sheep herders   >:(   >:(   Them dar fellas is funny and I dunt mean ha  ha  ha. :o

As for the purple and black dye sash, I aint ever been bruzed by shootin' the Holy Black!!!!!!
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Kilts, skirts 'n dresses...... Who knows?

Once 'pon a time there wuz this ole boy what wuz proud of whutever heritage it was what wear them kilt thingys. Got hizself inta a bet over a shoot. The other ole boy beat 'im shootin' Black Powder 'n '51 Navy for a second pistol while he shot smokeless cartridge.

The bet wuz the loser wore a dress ta the next shoot. The next shoot, the ole boy's kilt became a dress fir the day.

Hehehe......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Arcey on April 08, 2008, 07:07:52 PM
Kilts, skirts 'n dresses...... Who knows?

Once 'pon a time there wuz this ole boy what wuz proud of whutever heritage it was what wear them kilt thingys. Got hizself inta a bet over a shoot. The other ole boy beat 'im shootin' Black Powder 'n '51 Navy for a second pistol while he shot smokeless cartridge.

The bet wuz the loser wore a dress ta the next shoot. The next shoot, the ole boy's kilt became a dress fir the day.

Hehehe......

Now I wunder who that could be! Bwahahahahahahahaha!  ;D :o

Pony Racer

Dang I leave the posse alone for the afternoon and you guys are talking about dresses.

Do I need to order testosterone shots for ya'll.

I got another use for dead sheep - eating - a nice side of lamb cooked medium well is a wonderful center piece for dinner.

You know in Louisiana - they had the daddy and daughter dress deal.  If'n your daughter beat you time wise, regardless of category, you had to wear a dress to the next shoot, of her choosing.  The few men who did it were plum embarrased to wear a dress but plum proud of their little girls being fast sharpshooters.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Finally got a CC first in 4 or 5 months, even recieved it in the same month... Of course a membership renewal reminder followed it.

We'll save it just to get MM's MW's ....x signed on it

Y'll have fun at  BLUE RIDGE  and make some smoke fer me
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on April 09, 2008, 08:41:00 AM
Y'll have fun at  BLUE RIDGE  and make some smoke fer me

Ditto from here too.  Wish I was there.

Hey, LR.  If'n you ain't going to the Round Up, don't ferget there is a gun show in Chantilly this Fri-Sun.  Why not stop by and look for a new shootin' iron.  It might take the sting out of missing Round Up.

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Hey if'n one of you guys is going to show - can you look for prelubed felt wad 12 guage wads for brass shells?

I am almost out.  Just realized last night as I was looking to reload some from Mattaponi two day.

Luckily I have plenty loaded up for ROUND-UP and a coouple monthly shoots.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

I heard at the last Show they charged $14 bucks admission if it's that much I won't be going to them anymore.< I worked till 2pm the day of the last show, the parking lot was full and cars were backed out to 28 at Willard trying to get in, I went to Clark Bros instead.<they are high priced too, but they didn't rob me at the door

lr   >who'swantin'a1911<
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com