VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on April 05, 2008, 07:01:23 AM
After the third weekend in April, my time becomes much more within my control.  I am scheduled to go to the "Smoke on the Mattaponi" and Free State MD BP match.  I have a real need to share in the smoke, fire, BOOOOM and stink of the glorious fellowship of the Darkside.

I am toying with the WV BP match but that is in July.  Could be a little warm.

When is TIB or has it already happened?

Is West Point shooting the fourth Sat this month?  Is Lost River shooting later in the month?

I need an intervention from all my freinds of the Darkside.      HELP

TIB - 17-18 May

Black Creek - 19 April

West Point 20 and 26 April

LR - not in April
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

Will take two dippers full of BP an place em in a pan (One you don't wanna cook in!) touch it off with a fire source (Match, butane grill starter) and inhale deeply of the fumes!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA

Just got my confirmation for Free State MD BP!!!!!!!!! ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooo

Yehawwwwwwwwww

More and more BP shooting for everyone!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

YEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAA!!!

I just got our confirmation TOO!

Sorry Wildcat, I had ta say it louder, I wuz doin it fer two of us.  Also the purple letters is fer Trina.

Trina and me is famous now. :o  We got r piturs and names in the Chronical.  In the Appalachian Showdown section is a pitur of me makin smoke and Trina is at the loadin table in another one.  We is also listed as the Virginia State Champions for r catagories along with r other pards in the Virginia artical.  If yur real nice to us we might even autograph ur chonical fer ya. ;)  Well I got ta go find a bigger hat. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Tricky Trina

I didn't know hats came much bigger.............

Who are you again?

"X" don't count as a signature............   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Well, jist look it y'all!

Gonna hafta bring the CC 'n a Sharpie next weekend!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

better make that a crayon - ya remember them ones that came six to a box and were about three inches around.......................   ::)
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

No chronicle yet - but if'n I get it before ROUND-UP I may just ask for your signature.

Wahooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwww

My pards is infamous!!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Here is the word on sashes

Black was for Parsons and Priests.

Red was for NCO's

Burgundy - Line and Staff officers was for Artillery/Infantry and staff

Yellow was for Cav

Now I am sure we can find purple to be a little different if we want.

What do ya'll think

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

As I understand it Black is for Darksiders and Purple is for Gunfighers.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

So black and purple sashes it be!!

Will have to see if Henry has any sashes next weekend.

if not will have took at where to buy several and get a good deal for everyone.  A quick look on interent has Coon Creek with the best prices at 35.00 a sash.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

So, does this mean WW has to have a half purple/half black sash?   ???

Striped?  Plaid?  Polka dots?  Oh, wouldn't that be just cute.....   8)  WW in polka dots.....   :o

Is this fer the men only or are us wimmen folk supposed to wear them thangs too?

I don't know how much more I can fit betwixt me and my belt.......

Lucky Irish Tom

That would depend Trina.  When he is shooting FCD he would only need the Black Sash.  Since FCGF is not an official SASS class yet he would only need to wear the Black and Purple sashes when he wants to be crazy like WW.  Of course you could get him to start a new trend and get him a Black and Purple Plaid Kilt to wear to the matches.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

TT - you don't have to wear it or you can.

I may just wear mine for dressing up

It is all for fun, no forced wearing of sashes - at least not from me.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on April 06, 2008, 03:28:41 PM
As I understand it Black is for Darksiders and Purple is for Gunfighers.

I believe Dick Dastardly says he has a Purple slash on his to represent a Gunfighter.

Comodore SIR, I would think you would have one to accompany your uniform for Military dress.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

By the 1870's sashes were mostly out.

However, I am Fire and Brimstone through and through - so if'n we want to wear one - lets have at it:)!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Havta see hims legs first.....  cain't have no chicken legs at a cowboy shoot.... 

OHHHHHHHHHHHH WIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL..........................................................

And the next obvious question is what to wear underneath............................................

Arcey

Went ta a Halloween party dressed like a Hogette once........

Wore a swimmin' suit unner the dress. Knew damned well them drunken perverts would be tryin' ta tug it my hemline. 'N they did.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Tricky Trina on April 07, 2008, 12:26:58 PM
Havta see hims legs first.....  cain't have no chicken legs at a cowboy shoot.... 

OHHHHHHHHHHHH WIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL..........................................................

And the next obvious question is what to wear underneath............................................

I ain't wearin no dress/skirt for nobody!  I don't care what ya call it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com