VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on April 01, 2008, 08:42:41 AM
Those 58's of SB's is loud Boomsticks... ;D

FYI:
Those are 75's.

LR, you and the misses are sick puppies!  :P  That video keeps looping over and over and over. ;D ;D ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

yer right I meant to corrected...

It was to good a song to let the video not be looped
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I like it ;D

But I am a little demented in a sooty, fire and brimstone way :D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

Good video Roo!

I think your next production should be a compilation of multiple SOOT Brothers and Sisters shooting with maybe something like "Fire" as the musical background.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

Maybe the West Point Black Powder shoot?

Oh, nooooo!  Pictoral evidence of the elusive, rarely seen, rarely heard (thank God!) Missouri Wildcat?   :o

So, when is that sawbones gonna let ya get out and about in yur gear?
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

It will be a while yet Cuzzin Trina.  I do plan to shoot that Black Powder match and that may be my first match since I stood down to have this operation.

The leg is getting stronger every day, I still have some pain, but today in therapy I achieved full range of motion for both flexsion and extension, the therapist was amazed

I expect to have some limitations once I fully recover.  I don't expect my body will tolerate walking for any significant distance, nor will it tolertate standing for a prolonged period of time.  If a stage requires kneeling I will either need a rolled towel to kneel on and help getting up from a kneeling position, a ruling saying I don't have to kneel based on my condition(best possible solution), or I will have to take a DNF or Stage DQ.

I won't be able to carry anything heavy so I would be very limited in set up and take down.  I guess I'd better beef up my spotting and brass picking skills.  I'm just gonna be a broke Cowpoke!  ;D

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on April 02, 2008, 08:51:53 AM
Good video Roo!

I think your next production should be a compilation of multiple SOOT Brothers and Sisters shooting with maybe something like "Fire" as the musical background.

It could happen...do you remember who recorded that one?   Trina maybe I'll just sit around West Point and shoot video, and not me guns.....................................................*hehehe*  yeah right****
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Roo - ya coudn't jus sit there with a camera - ya'd go thru withdrawals, droolin, shakin, talkin in tongues jus watchin evrybuddy else havin fun......

Tom - we'd pull ya around in a cart so's ya could shoot!  Ya know all yur pards wuld do annythin fer ya ta shoot   :-*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Hey, boys 'n girls.

Tom, what they gonna do 'bout yer parkin'? I see the ramps been shut down 'n Fraim, the fearless leader, hisowndarnself was it the old Plazoo parkin' lot welcomin' folks to their new home.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Arceeeeeeeee!  I knowed I'd seen ya before!  I'm gonna havta tell MM to get a pichure of you and WW this weekend cuz I'm not shoooore I'd know ya if'n I saw yous in person annymore!  Cain't muster up wid da Pungo Posse dis weekend - gotta werk (UGH!) but, I'll be off fer a fair piece after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on April 02, 2008, 04:45:26 PM
It will be a while yet Cuzzin Trina.  I do plan to shoot that Black Powder match and that may be my first match since I stood down to have this operation.

The leg is getting stronger every day, I still have some pain, but today in therapy I achieved full range of motion for both flexsion and extension, the therapist was amazed

I expect to have some limitations once I fully recover.  I don't expect my body will tolerate walking for any significant distance, nor will it tolertate standing for a prolonged period of time.  If a stage requires kneeling I will either need a rolled towel to kneel on and help getting up from a kneeling position, a ruling saying I don't have to kneel based on my condition(best possible solution), or I will have to take a DNF or Stage DQ.

I won't be able to carry anything heavy so I would be very limited in set up and take down.  I guess I'd better beef up my spotting and brass picking skills.  I'm just gonna be a broke Cowpoke!  ;D

Don't worry Pard.  I got connections with the stage writer and I guarantee there will not be any kneeling.   No more room than we have at West Point the movement will be very limited too.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

Quote from: Tricky Trina on April 02, 2008, 08:33:19 PM
Arceeeeeeeee!  I knowed I'd seen ya before!  I'm gonna havta tell MM to get a pichure of you and WW this weekend cuz I'm not shoooore I'd know ya if'n I saw yous in person annymore!  Cain't muster up wid da Pungo Posse dis weekend - gotta werk (UGH!) but, I'll be off fer a fair piece after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I be 'round, cuzzin'. Sittin' here lookin' fer the l'il e-mail flag ta pop up 'n waitin' fer the other shoe ta drop.............   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on April 02, 2008, 05:42:00 PM
It could happen...do you remember who recorded that one? 

LR,
check out:
--or--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCClFi-dQFk&feature=related

"Fire" by Crazy World of Arthur Brown
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

Arcey,

Technically I don't have a parking status as yet till the Dr. writes me a note. My boss is working on getting me a handicapped spot near the building.

Preciate the thought MM, but I couldn't even stand or sit for the time it would take me to shoot my guns.  Although I miss my pards I would rather do things right and no risk anything.

Pony Racer

LIT - we just miss you pard.

OK enough of the kindler gentler talk

I want to throw some lead, sea the smoke feel the boom and make FIRE and BRIMSTONE!

Oh yes - but wait - what is that overtaking my senses - mmmmmmmmmmmm the smell of FIRE and BRIMSTONE - the bestest odiferous smell known to man!! ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on April 02, 2008, 11:26:59 PM
LR,
check out:
--or--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCClFi-dQFk&feature=related

"Fire" by Crazy World of Arthur Brown

ThanKs found it on Lime Wyre last nite

LIT take yer time heeling up....but hurry back ;D
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on April 03, 2008, 03:27:33 AM
Preciate the thought MM, but I couldn't even stand or sit for the time it would take me to shoot my guns.  Although I miss my pards I would rather do things right and no risk anything.

I wuz talkin about "Smoke on the Mattaponi"
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Lucky Irish Tom

Tricky Trina

Them's big words "odiferous" an such......  I don't think many a cowpoke used that word.....

I had to use the copy mode on the 'puter ta make shure I spelt it rite   ;D

Wildcat Will

After the third weekend in April, my time becomes much more within my control.  I am scheduled to go to the "Smoke on the Mattaponi" and Free State MD BP match.  I have a real need to share in the smoke, fire, BOOOOM and stink of the glorious fellowship of the Darkside.

I am toying with the WV BP match but that is in July.  Could be a little warm.

When is TIB or has it already happened?

Is West Point shooting the fourth Sat this month?  Is Lost River shooting later in the month?

I need an intervention from all my freinds of the Darkside.      HELP
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com