VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 27, 2008, 07:21:34 AM
The vendor at Roundup is "Dutch Henry", a mighty fine feller.......

Ya notice how that l'il girl ah his is growin' up just like Gemstone........ Damn.

A sash. I dunno. Seems like e'rthin' I leave hangin' winds up stepped on or hung up in sumthin'. Witness the stampede string last shoot.

Good ta hear yer Moms doin' good, Will.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Arcey I know you have a problem wit gittin things stuck in other things  :o  but we should be able to help ya keep da sash outta the way. 

Won't make it this weekend.  Most important reason is my grandson (5 yrs old) is playing in his first soccer game Saturday.  Gotta be there with the movie camera.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Glad to hear your mom is home and doing OK Will.

TT & MM...ya gotta come to the Free State Shootout!  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

I do believe TT and MM are a planning on it - attending Free State that is.

They do have a beautiful location to shoot at up there in Maryland!!

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 28, 2008, 04:25:05 AM
I do believe TT and MM are a planning on it - attending Free State that is.

They do have a beautiful location to shoot at up there in Maryland!!

PR

Printed the applications last night, will be sendin them in on Monday.  Yee Haa, gona make smoke in Maryland!  The Folks in DC are gona look west and think the world is on fire!
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on March 28, 2008, 05:48:13 AM
Printed the applications last night, will be sendin them in on Monday.  Yee Haa, gona make smoke in Maryland!  The Folks in DC are gona look west and think the world is on fire!

Or we kindled a old war ;D..............

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mathew 5.9

Steel Horse Bailey

Ya mean that DC WON'T be burnin' DC to the ground?  :o

Well, dang it any-hoo!  ::)

If any Homeland Security folks is a-wonderin' 'bout me right now ... DON"T!  It's a JOKE!  Ralphi  ;)
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Wildcat Will

MM hope you and TT put PR, me, LT or SB down ta posse wit.  We need ta show dem yankees what smoke, BOOOM, fire and stink is all 'bout.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tricky Trina

To quote a wize gentleman...... "Hehehehe" 

You'd think DC would explode all on it's own with all that hot gas being blown around!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on March 28, 2008, 06:23:43 PM
MM hope you and TT put PR, me, LT or SB down ta posse wit.  We need ta show dem yankees what smoke, BOOOM, fire and stink is all 'bout.

The application said ya can only put down 3 and we had to put each other down so then we put Wildcat Will and Poney Racer.  Would have put ya all down but I went to Lincoln County RII School and they taught us ta count all the way to 10 so I know what 3 means. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on March 28, 2008, 09:07:13 PM
The application said ya can only put down 3 and we had to put each other down so then we put Wildcat Will and Poney Racer.  Would have put ya all down but I went to Lincoln County RII School and they taught us ta count all the way to 10 so I know what 3 means. ;D

That's great if'n you have all yer fingers and toes

WildCat Will now you know them Yankee Pards weren't all that bad,  even if'n they talk'd with an accent.  Heck the one fella shot all 6 stages in under 2 minutes so he could enjoy our comapny more.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Ya are correct LR.  But ya know he didnt git his moneys worth.  All day and the drive from PA to shoot fur 2 minutes.  Young fella too.  My my my.    Kept tellin the boy ta slow down and smell the roses or smoke or stink or whatever.  Just slow down. ;D

litl rooster

;D ;D ;D   Yep and with gas prices the way they are he won't be able to fill the tank of that new Caddy he won at last years match.   To come to this years..mebbe they'll have a Mini Cooper this year for top overall shooter.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooo who is up for a big ole caravan to Free State!!??

Did some mighty black shooting yesterday and saturday - the smoke was true and heavy coming out of at least 5 sets of guns

I missed my more "rowdy mates" dang it is quiet with just me hooting and hollering:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

I heard a few "Yee-Haas" from Missouri Marshall.  I admit I am too quiet....

Must be all those years working in the school's library.

Pony Racer

SB - you spoke mighty with them hell fire and brimstone cartridges.

I love it when people are saying - Just how much of that bacl powder stuff did he put in them cartridges??!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooooo

Yehawwwwwwwwww

Blazing and Smokey!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Speak softly and carry a loud boomstick SB!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on April 01, 2008, 08:36:38 AM
Speak softly and carry a loud boomstick SB!  ;D

Those 58's of SB's is loud Boomsticks... ;D

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com