VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trina

Oh, Tom........

Are ya out there yet????

YOOO HOOO!!!! 

Here's to hopin yur out there, gettin well!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

I am sort of here TT, I don't have a laptop set up yet, but I can do limited Internet work on my PSP.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 17, 2008, 04:12:00 AM

I shot my 44's all match for the first time and even took a page killed me a target!!:)

PR

Good job PR!!!!!!!!!!   Dem targets is waskuly and ever now and agin ya need to kilt one ta keep the rest in line.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Quote from: Wildcat Will on March 18, 2008, 06:33:04 PM
Good job PR!!!!!!!!!!   Dem targets is waskuly and ever now and agin ya need to kilt one ta keep the rest in line. 

Spoke by a dood what kilt three with one shot.........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Glad ta heer from ya Tom!  ya best be listening to tha doctor.... ya gottah bet better ta shoot with the Missouri Wildcat......

Oooooh Noooo!

Not the Missouri Wildcat..... he's lurkin around..... he's movin wid cat like grace....

ARRRRRGGGGG!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Missouri Marshal

Glad ta see ya back Tom.  Hope yur doin Ok.  Yep ya better git better so ya don't miss the one and only appearance of the mystical Missouri Wildcat.  They is rarer than Hailey's Commet.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Wildcat Will

LIT ya need to listen to these folks. We need ya back helpin to put lots of glorious smoke in the air. 

TT lookin forward to gittin a picture of that elusive Missouri  Wildcat.   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tricky Trina

I ain't seen ya in soooooooo long, I'm a thinkin I'm gonna havta git a picture of ya so's I kin rekinze ya!  I'm thinkin the same thing of that cowboy wid the arrow thru his sombrero.........

Jus look fer da purple feather........ the Missouri Wildcat is known to hunt purple-feathered things...........

litl rooster

this Darkside thing gits enny bigger...I'm going into the black sash and purple feather business ;)
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Check out the muzzle on this picture of Trina Makin Smoke!

The Missouri Wildcat is on the prowl!

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2w4h3/id17.html
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

nice.....................

Here's one from Montana giving it another go     ...got a few I'm working on editting

>..pssst you want to buy some of these black market Black sashes<<<<
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Howdy pards and pardettes I am finally working up my own 44 loads today after a bit of testing.

My 44 russian loads is a 1.6 cc dipper of 2f under a 200 grain bullet.

Will - I get a very satisfying crunch when i seat the bullet in every time.

Had to go out today and get some cartridge holder boxes for the 44's and some more elmers white glue for my shotgun loads.

stopped bya saddlery place and brought home a plain set of saddle bags not even died yet - may give it to Flat boat to die back for me.

I also turned in my USRCS uniform to my local seamstress to have my 1870's USRCS buttons put on them - uniform will be ready wedns this week.  I will tell the whole button story when I see ya'll next weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Has any of the Fire and Brimestone Posse submitted their apps for the Md Free State shoot yet?  I filled mine out but have not sent it in yet and was wondering when ya'll think you will be sending yors in.  I put PR, LR and SB on my app to be possed wit.  It would be YEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAA if we could get an all F&B Posse posse.

Sod Buster

I sent my in Will.  I listed you, Litl Rooster & Poney Racer. 
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

SB I think mine will go in soon. 

Does anyone have the web address for Feather's cowboy biz?  I cant figure out what I did wit it.  CRC hit!    :o

Tricky Trina

http://www.cajink.net/

I'd stay an chat but I gotta go tick off some more inmates - on the night shift again........

Love you's guys!

Lucky Irish Tom

I think it would right sporting looking if the Fire & Brimstone Posse showed up fully decked out with badges and sashes. Where do you get the sashes and how much do they cost?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Me too!   I want a sash too!   :o

Pony Racer

Ohhhhhhhh a red or gold colored sash would look smashing with my dark blue uniform!!

They were common with civil war uniform.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

I'm at work now and don't have access but want of the n-ssa Sutlers carries them..I'll post it tammra
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com