VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Sassy  This is the Darkside talkin.   :o   

Walk into the smmmoooookkkkeeeeee.    It is senseless to resist.   ::)

The pull of the Darkside is very strong.   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

LOL.....she tried some shotgun loads on Sunday :o
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on March 04, 2008, 03:51:45 PM
Sassy  This is the Darkside talkin.   :o   

Walk into the smmmoooookkkkeeeeee.    It is senseless to resist.   ::)

The pull of the Darkside is very strong.   ;D

Sassy has decided to shoot. :)
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Sod Buster

OK, Montana.....

It's yer turn...

We need some SOOT SISTERS  at this shoot.  Y'all can't let Trina have all the fun.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO them thar women folk are joining in too.

Dang this is going to be a good un.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

Welcome to the Darkside SOOT Sisters.  Walk into the smoke, the smoke is good.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

The Path knows no difference in sex. The Light is an equal opportunity addiction.

Walk to the smoke. Become one with the Truth.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

I'm glad I know the difference if the path don't.......

An if'n ya need help, I kin point it out to ya..... hehehehe!

All hail the Holy Black!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

do the ladies all know they need a black plume in theyz hat?   and the secret handshake
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

It's a secret hug for tha SOOT Sisters Roo!  ::)
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Montana Darlin

O.k for one day I will shoot "the holy black". 

Missouri Marshall, I'll take you up on your offer of borrowing a pair of pistols.  And I thank you very much. 

Litlrooster said the shoot is next month, but he has the 31st of May on the calendar, which is it so I can get that day off?

Arcey

Just fer you, pretty girl:

YEEEEEE   HAAAAAA!!!   We're gona make SMOKE on the MATTAPONI.

The Mattaponi Sundowners(West Point) is gona have an ALL BLACK POWDER MATCH!   Yeeeeee Haaaaa!   This is gona be a fund raising match to help raise money to put a dividing wall on our range from about the 25 yard line to the berm.  This will allow us to run two separate bays independent of each other and allow for down range movement and other fun stuff. 

Date: Saturday, 31 May 2008.  This is a fifth Saturday the weekend after Memorial day. 

Time:  Shooters meeting at 10:30, start shootin at 11:00.  We decided to start a little later than normal so the folks that have a long drive don't have ta git up as early.  This time of the year daylight won't be a problem.

Place:  West Point Gun Club

Categories:  You can shoot any SASS Category but you must shoot BLACK POWDER or an approved substitute in all firearms.  Since everyone has to shoot BP then the regular Frontier Cartridge Category will be merged with Traditional and  FC Duelist will be Duelist.  Frontiersman will remain as such since that is C&B.

Awards:  We will present an award for all categories and to the Overall Match Winner for both Ladies and Men.  First Place awards will be some type of badge or something like that, Feather will be working on that.  Second and Third Place will receive a certificate.  All awards will be presented at the end of the match as fast as I can get the scores done and print the certificates.  I will be doing the scores during the match so it shouldn't take too long.

Match Fee:  $25.00 per shooter.  This is more than the normal monthly match fee but the main purpose of this match is to raise additional money for the range wall.  That thing is not going to be cheap and anyone that ever shoots at West Point will benefit from it.

Registration:  Pre registration is not required however we are limited to a maximum of 50 shooters.  I don't know what kind of response we will have for this shoot but folks that pre register will have priority and we will take walk in shooters up to our max of 50.  Pre registration consist of emailing me at missourimarshal@verizon.net and tellin me yur comin and what category you will be shootin.  Match fees will be paid at the shoot.  Pre registration also helps me with setting up the posses ahead of time and lets us know what categories we have to get awards for.  If nobody pre registers for a category then we will not have a First Place award, other than a certificate,  for that category.

Rules/Exceptions:  The Mattaponi Sundowners is a SASS Affiliated Posse and all SASS Rules apply with the following exceptions;

Any round over the berm is a Match DQ.

No movement allowed with drawn pistols or a live round in any long gun.  Basket ball rule applies.  A 10 second minor safety will be assessed for each violation.

Black powder or an approved substitute must be used in all guns. (This match only)

So, what do ya'll think? Sound like somethin yur interested in?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Thats all them night time duties you been pulling my friend!!

Somke on the Mattaponi...............stink fills the air.

Smoke on the Mattaponi...............many booms will be heard there.

Dang I just knew I should have been on that thar tv program with them singers!! ;D :o

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

:D  The numbers are growing. 

There is a great movement to the Darkside.  Once we were few then the slowing the pull brung in a couple more.  Now the numbers begin to grow like the great billowing smoke from the barrels of a SxS.   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Arcey

Will, ya reckon we run our mouths too much? 

Pony Racer

Too much?

Arcey. Will and I and well you...... we just working out all our muscle groups!!

Everyone knows I am shy and quiet type :o ::)

I double dog swear it!! ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Arcey on March 07, 2008, 04:00:28 PM
Will, ya reckon we run our mouths too much? 

<Ya just may have a point there.>

Ya know all that smoke from that smokey stuff could result in repiratory problems, hearing problems, deminishing of a person's sight.  I just kant 'magine why a person would want to shoot that stuff. ::)

<Hows that Arcey.  Ya think we could fool em inta leaving us wit all the fun?  He he he he> 

Arcey

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh..........

That's the story 'n we're stickin' to it!

litl rooster

Quote from: Montana Darlin on March 06, 2008, 06:31:06 PM
O.k for one day I will shoot "the holy black". 

Litlrooster said the shoot is next month, but he has the 31st of May on the calendar, which is it so I can get that day off?

Isn't May next month ::)   At least the calendar is marked right ;D

Arcey Will PR your doing the right thing for the Darkside.   all I can say is

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com