VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Sounds like you had a good time at the shoot, Hope you put some smoke downrange for me.  While you were shooting I was answering a bunch of d****ss phone calls.

Sorry to hear your wife is sick.  You need to help get her back to health with out catching it yourownself.  Has she been to the doctor yet?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on March 01, 2008, 04:21:23 PM
Boys 'n ladies, I do believe we've lucked out this winter it Pungo. Ain't had one cold shoot from November 'til taday.

Ok, Now ya did it, we're jinxed fer shur now.  Remember last April??????????   We got SNOWED  OUT!!!!!!!!
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

Quote from: sharps54 on March 01, 2008, 04:39:25 PM
To be honest I did feel bad taking so much time to load and get ready so I may switch to frontier cartridge in the near future. A couple times at the loading table a cap flipped in the capper and once the next shooter had to go ahead of me while I finished loading. I don't feel too bad since I helped to set up and tear down, I figure that makes up for some of the extra time!

Myles, ole man, when yer shootin' with us don't ya ever feel bad 'bout somethin' like that. Ain't a one of us ain't had equipment issues ta deal with.

Pleased ta have ya there.

Naw, Tom. Said she started feelin' bad just after I left.   

Thought 'bout that 'bout the time I hit 'send', cuz......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

Had a tough day at the match  :-\  but that still beats a good day at the @#$ !!    ;D
I musta loaded a bunch of stealth booolets cuz they shur wernt lookin like they was hittin the targets. 

Not biggy though cuz I made plenty of smoke and fire and BOOOOOOM  and some stink.   YEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAA

PR this was a perty darn quiet match.  Folks musta thought thay wer at a library.   :o  I kept up the YEEEEE HAAAAAs but I was perty much alone.   Needed ya thar to livin things up.

BTW  We had 30 cowpokes today and 10 of them shootin smokey.  To pull to the Darkside is very strong indeed.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Hear I sit at work, wishing I was bore snaking my pistolas from todays match....gettin ready for a match in the morning.   On the up note the truck is packed all I have to do is change clothes in the morning and drive to Cavilier...Hope the weather repeats itself..   Might be a Yee Haaaaaaaaa or two there but foresure they'll be smoke fire brimstone and Stinky
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Pards glad to hear that much smoke, fire, boom, stink and fun was had!!

Will, I'm getting there to me old self - if'n I had one more day to rest before Cavalier I might just go - but I know better and will rest like a good boy.

Sorry about the quietness, dang just going to have to be even louder at my next match - got hoop and hollerin time to make up.

THIS AINT NO DANG LIBRARY - DON"T YOU KNOW!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO< YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Ok, I finally got it, evidence of Flatboat Bob shootin Black Powder...Frontiersman no less!

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Pony Racer

Dang now I really do got to get out there for shooting

Flat Boat Bob always did say that he would.....

Seems like there are a few pards that need some badges...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

iI want that Bonnie.... He's not wearing his sailin hat ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

SB and Little R. how did Cavalier go??

Did the targets survive?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 02, 2008, 06:17:40 PM
SB and Little R. how did Cavalier go??

Did the targets survive?

PR

We had a blast!  Only enough pards for one large posse.  About four of us shootin' the Holy Black.
LR, who hasn't shot a match since last the MD Black Powder shoot last August, pulled BOTH pistols and shot gunfighter all day.
YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I guess he is practicing for the West Point Black Powder shoot.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

LR  all I gotta say is

YEEEEEEEE    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Hope ya heard that. ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

I didn't shoot real good but had a damn good time doing it, and no one was injured so all in all

YEeeeeeeeee               Haaaaaaaaa  [/b]   ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss SMELL THAT ODIFEROUS STINK

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Had sum X-perimental pizzle loads fer shootin'. They had sum stink to 'em. Just had a few ta test. They showin' some promise. Gonna werk with them sumore.

Most what went down range was plain ole Heap Bad Medicines with Heap Bad Medicine lube. Dumped the same lube in the lube/sizor (slippery, nasty stuff) fer the riffle boolets. Be glad when that mess runs out. Pinch the boolet twix yer thumb 'n forefinger ta take it out the press 'n if ya ain't careful it'll squirt half way 'cross the barn.

Wind was blowin', 'n I do mean blowin', downrange. Only got me a couple whiffs 'n when I did most smelled like Yankee candles.

Darn. I gottah rethink this thing. I want my stink back. Doan wanna smell like a sissy.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

My Bride told me tonight if Sassy Shootin' Sour is changing her mine about the Black Powder match she would shoot it also,   Now I got to werk down a pizzel load fer her ;D   May have to get some Schoefield or AJ's cowboy .45 brass.   To do it with.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

The Darkside has awesome powers

Come with us Sassy Shooting Sours and Montana - to the stinkiest, loudest, smokiest group of cowboys/cowgirls east of the appalchia!! ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooo

Arcey BP loads that smell like Yankee Candles???  That just don't sound odiferous enough to me....but experimenting with different BP loads sounds like fun.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on March 03, 2008, 11:42:00 PM
  My Bride told me tonight if Sassy Shootin' Sour is changing her mine about the Black Powder match she would shoot it also,   Now I got to werk down a pizzel load fer her ;D   May have to get some Schoefield or AJ's cowboy .45 brass.   To do it with.

If we can git her to shoot, I got plenty of .38s she can use.  Since I'm usin my .45s  I got a pair of smoke wagons or a pair of New Vaqueros, my marlin CBC and plenty of SXS shotguns she can use.  She'd jus need to bring her own leather.  I also got plenty of .38 Ammo already loaded and the pistol stuff isn't bad at all.

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on March 04, 2008, 06:30:20 AM
If we can git her to shoot, I got plenty of .38s she can use.  Since I'm usin my .45s  I got a pair of smoke wagons or a pair of New Vaqueros, my marlin CBC and plenty of SXS shotguns she can use.  She'd jus need to bring her own leather.  I also got plenty of .38 Ammo already loaded and the pistol stuff isn't bad at all.

Thanks Missouri I'll show her this,  we've got plenty rifles and shotguns...That Taraus Thunderbolt will handle BP as long as it has the right primers in the case. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on March 04, 2008, 05:13:47 AM
Arcey BP loads that smell like Yankee Candles???  That just don't sound odiferous enough to me....but experimenting with different BP loads sounds like fun.

Sometimes all the sweat 'n labor in the werld don't result in complete success........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com