VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Marshal

Meow.....cough... cough.......Meow.......cough....cough.......Meow.......cough.......cough......durn hairball......
ROAR!......that's better, this ain't no library!
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Tricky Trina

Here kitty, kitty, kitty......

Nice kitty.....

Awwww, ain't he cute.....

Here kitty, kitty, kitty........

No, no, no..... Calm down now.....

Oooooooo nooooooo! AAAAAAAAAARG!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Lucky Irish Tom

It's okay Trina, he won't be able to find you through all of the

FIRE, SMOKE, BOOM, and STINK
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

sharps54

Are there rifle racks at the Pungo Posse range? Arcey sent me some great plans for a guncart but I haven't got around to builidng it yet so I'll be coming with my Henry slung over my shoulder and have all my "goodies" in a big bag. Just wondering if there will be somewhere to set the Henry between stages or if someone would let me "rent" a slot on thier cart?
Mild Myles

Arcey

There's plenty of long gun rack room at the range, Myles.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

sharps54

Arcey,
Just what I needed to know, thanks!
Mild Myles

Missouri Marshal

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Arcey

Oh. Ok.

Yanno, if them other hairballs er gettin' stuck in yer craw ya should quit lickin' yer..........

Nevermind....................

Missouri Marshal

Ain't goin there....this is a fambly forum. ;D

Wildcat Will

MM I am cornfused.   ???    What you coughing 'bout.  One of the side benefits  of the Darkside is gittin the RO and spotter coughin'. ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

Boy oh boy, could I make some replies...................   :o

Yep, this is a fambily forum.....
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

MMW and TT, you need to work on Montana and Sassy Shooting Sour, get them converted.  I seen Potter County was on your list at your webpage. He's always a good pard to shoot with
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Sassy said she wanted no part of it - she tried shooting some of our loads a few months back, but they  made her back hurt.  I think she's going to spot for the match. 

Pony Racer

Pards and pardettes I will not be making smoke on saturday.

I am down hard with flu bug and my though of being better enough to maybe shoot cavalier has faded away.

The only good news is my fever broke this afternoon and I swallowed down some chicken noddle and broth - man did it taste good and feel good.

I have told Sassy Shooting Sours to put me down for the two day Match at end of March - so I will see ya'll then.

Make some smoke for me - and WW be nice to them targets - if'n you keep killin them - they may just start moving for real!! ;D :D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Hate ta hear that, PR.

Premium saltines 'n V-8 goes real good with the soup. Take care of yerself.

Tricky Trina

We've been hit pretty hard at the jail (staff that is).  Lots of fluids in very small amounts each time.  Start off with the clear liquids for 24 hours.  If ya kin keep that stuff down, bland soft diet for 24 hours and work your way up from there.  I usually drink gatorade cut in half with water (too much sugar = diarrhea).  Small frequent intake is key to success and better health.  HM2 advice.....

litl rooster

Just got over the crud meownself, ditto Trina's advise.

TT, Montana tried it a couple of times she needs more convincing but I bet she keep scores or spot also.
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on February 28, 2008, 10:41:35 PM
TT, Montana tried it a couple of times she needs more convincing but I bet she keep scores or spot also.

She try .38 or .45?

Tricky Trina

BIG difference..................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com