VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on February 24, 2008, 06:59:48 PM
Exactly the attitude we all should have!  I'm with ya. 

That's a fact

LIT, I'm pumped up now
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooooo

I am pumped up for this shoot.

Going to shoot two handed - maybe one of these days I'll do it one handed - but right now I don't like the results when I try it.

Smokey shoot - Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Maybe we can get a few more people into the Fire and Brimstone Posse!!

Fun is fun - and man this is going to be F_U_N!! ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

This could be the start of something great!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

FC Gunfighter is gittin' be a bit crowded.   ;D  Heck fur a bit I wer de only one.  That was 'bout the last time I could win the category.   :o

What the heck.  The more the merrier.   :D  We need to talk to Nutmegger.  We could actually have 4 of us in FCGF. 

Fire and Smoke and BOOOOOM      Yeeeee Haaaaaaa      oh yeh and Stink

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

I aint no competition Will, I am just glad I have recovered enough strength from the hand that got messed up in the auto accident to try it again.  I may not shoot that way every match, but for this special one I thinks it worth it for the style points.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Missouri Marshal

Maybe, Jus maybe...... this might be the match that the Missouri Wildcat sneaks out of his den shootin a big iron in each hand  8)  with big boolits and real Black Powder. ;D..........hmmmmmmm, jus maybe :o
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

MM - do we need to do a recon with potential snatch operations to get him there.

If so count me in - Wahooooooooooooooo

The more BP shooters the merrier

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on February 25, 2008, 11:32:59 PM
Maybe, Jus maybe...... this might be the match that the Missouri Wildcat sneaks out of his den shootin a big iron in each hand  8)  with big boolits and real Black Powder. ;D..........hmmmmmmm, jus maybe :o

;D     ;D     ;D       ;D         ;D          ;D        ;D

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Tricky Trina

******pssst, Pony Racer******

****** "Missouri Wildcat" would be Missouri Marshal shooting full Holy Back loads out of his 45s, gunfighter style, like Wildcat Will...******

Doan tell no one.....

Oooooh nooooooo!!!   :o  .......the Missouri Wildcat is loose   :o  ....... beware the Missouri Wildcat   :o  ...... oooooooooooooh nooooooooooooo!   
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 26, 2008, 04:22:37 PM
Oooooh nooooooo!!!   :o  .......the Missouri Wildcat is loose   :o  ....... beware the Missouri Wildcat   :o  ...... oooooooooooooh nooooooooooooo!   

Ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Best find me sum garlic ta hang 'round my neck.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

silver boolits and wolfbane..............

oooooooooh noooooooooooooo!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

....with two 'Wildcats' maybe sum catnip 'n a ball ah yarn. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

Yarn and spurs??  Doan sownd like a good combo....

Arcey

Cats are weird. Yerownpretty self excluded, cuz.....

Pony Racer

Yarn..........

Spurs...........

Doan rightly know if this chit chat is staying family oriented :o

TT - them split personality issues with Marsahll and the cat dude are just plumb frightening

Is his a good wildcat or his he a WERE-CAT

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

We'll find out. Ya just walk right up 'n look, PR. I'll be right behind ya.

Wildcat Will

I dunt care what ya'll wanna call it or throw at it.   :o     Ifn the Moosury Wildcat wanna play wit a full load 45 in each hand, ya'll betta watch out! ;D

Fire and Smoke and BOOOOOM and Stink   Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa

Arcey

Maybe someone should bring one ah these.

http://boortz.com/more/kitty_litter_cake.html

I would but I can't bake.

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 26, 2008, 04:22:37 PM
******pssst, Pony Racer******

****** "Missouri Wildcat" would be Missouri Marshal shooting full Holy Back loads out of his 45s, gunfighter style, like Wildcat Will...******

Doan tell no one.....

Bring the video Cams....................Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa   hell I'll break my Rugers back out, cain't hit nothing (no more than 4 or five targets at once) with e'm but they sure are noisy ;D
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on February 26, 2008, 07:00:55 PM
Maybe someone should bring one ah these.

http://boortz.com/more/kitty_litter_cake.html

I would but I can't bake.

Arcey are you making shotshell wads out of that stuff ;D
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com