VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

he'd be more than welcome to join this ole virginny boys and girls group!!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Dr. Bob

Howdy,

Y'all have so much fun, I just gotta look in from time to time.  Never learned how to keep my mouth shut either! :o ::) ;D  Got kids and grand kids here and pards of nearly 30 years to posse with.  Way too much to leave behind.  I will be in Maryland in September to participate in 2 War of 1812 events.  Defenders Day at Ft. Mchenry and the 1812 Grand Tactical about 65 miles south at ??-Patterson State Park.  Y'all are welcome ta come by and visit, 'cept you will be making smoke some place! :o ;D

We have our Western Movie Festival this weekend!  Will spend a little time finalizing the particulars for the NCOWS Convention that we are hosting Feb. 15, 16 & 17 in Kansas City, KS.  Not as big as the SASS convention, but we will have a bunch of fun anyway.

More snow tomorrow! :'(  1 - 4 inches.  Still going dancing Friday!! ;) ;D

Thanks for the invite and shoot a lot this weekend!!

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 30, 2008, 09:14:21 PM
he'd be more than welcome to join this ole virginny boys and girls group!!!

PR

yup
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooo packing tonight for a smokey, boomy, stinky good saturday with my pards and pardettes!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

"a smokey, boomy, stinky good saturday" will surely please the gods.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

THE VIRGINIA FIRE & BRIMSTONE POSSE SHALL RIDE!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Mount up, brothers 'n sisters!

Secret handshake lessons at 0900.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tricky Trina

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FINALLY - a weekend off and the weather promises to be decent!

SMOKE, FIRE, BOOOM AND STINK AND SECRET HANDSHAKES!!!

YEEEEE HAAAAAAW!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

They guessin' at a high of 57 now. A Febworry heat wave!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA

dang another one slipped out.    ::)

;D   ;D   ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D     ;D   ;D     ;D      ;D      ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

***just so long's that's tha only thing that slips out.......***   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Now now TT - where is your mind and manners - ok - wait nope no answer needed :o

Handshakes all the way around.

Got me my new pistolas to check out and see where they shoot and bringing one of my frenchie pistols for fun.

Turns out my cheap Nagant holsters will hold them for now.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

I git my manners from my Holy Black mentors.......need I say more?   ;D

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on January 31, 2008, 05:36:41 PM
They guessin' at a high of 57 now. A Febworry heat wave!

What's the latest weather at Wakefield? 
Up here in NoVA, it has been POURING rain all day....that kind of weather could make Wakefield a SWAMP.

Arcey

Buster, looked a few times 'n I ain't thinkin' there's much of a chance of goin' downrange ta set up 'n shoot. Less I'm sadly mistaken we'll be on the concrete tomorrow.

On the other hand, it's lookin' like a clear, bright 'n exceptionally warm day for this time of year. Thinkin' it's gonna be a hoot.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=akq&FcstType=text&site=AKQ&map.x=188&map.y=167

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 31, 2008, 09:23:51 PM

Got me my new pistolas to check out and see where they shoot and bringing one of my frenchie pistols for fun.

PR

Hope they shoot downrange!!

:o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on February 01, 2008, 03:13:22 PM
On the other hand, it's lookin' like a clear, bright 'n exceptionally warm day for this time of year. Thinkin' it's gonna be a hoot.

Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind between 3 and 5 mph.
Sounds like a good day for shootin'

I don't think Litl Rooster will be joining us after all.  He is working until 10pm tongiht and then back again on Saturday to train some new staff.
:( :( :( :( :(

Arcey

Reckon that happens when yer a big shot like Roostah.

Will, whuds with 'they'? Last time I looked 'you' is 'they' much iz I am. So if it's fouled up it's yer fault.

Arcey

Well just Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww!

Fer them whut missed it we had a high ole time it Wakefield.

Wildcat Will killed three pistol targets with one shot. Kilt the left target, that fell o'er in kilt the center. The center fell o'er 'n kilt the right.

Them DD Big Lube .45s o'er one his charges of Black Powder (always capitalize Black Powder) packs a wallop!

Wildcat Will

;D   He He He He   ;D

I guess they jus looked like they needed killing.   :o

Been awhile since I kilt a target.  I really does make my day!!!!!!    ;)

Arcey

Ohhhhhhh, cuzzin', I'm inspired. Next time it's my turn, expect ta be utterin' the line, 'Go ahead, make my day'.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com