VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Wonder what stink smells like in french.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Le peu c'est manifique - n'est pas?!! ;D

Vouslez vous engage le tergts avec moi pour Saturday

Pour la' amore le cowboy shooting - c'est vrai!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 23, 2008, 10:41:15 AM
Le peu c'est manifique - n'est pas?!! ;D

Vouslez vous engage le tergts avec moi pour Saturday

Pour la' amore le cowboy shooting - c'est vrai!!

PR

Ya start Waa  Hoooin in that jiberish and we'll have ta shoot ya ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Pony Racer

No worries - my southern styled WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is in tact.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on July 23, 2008, 11:06:33 AM
Ya start Waa  Hoooin in that jiberish and we'll have ta shoot ya ;D

ROFLOL   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Damn....  All he said was he was gonna love ringin' steel wit us Saturday in french.

french.... Yeah, he'll need shootin'..
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

I do need a good shoot

been too long it has

WW we need to rowdy this bad boy up!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

nous devons tapageuse ce mauvais garçon en place!!!!!!!!!

Ce n'est pas pas de bibliothèque!!!!!

Yeeeee Hawwwwwww!!!!!!

Tricky Trina

OK.... back ta da good ol' US of A......

Jus had me a late nite snack - thanks to my pards....

Good ol fashioned 'Mater and Mayo sammich on potato bread, thanks to Texas Ant and Toccoa Kate fer the home grown maters.  Washed her down with a hot Blenheim's, thanks to Tensleep.  I think Arcey told me ta use Dukes once upon a time.  Took me WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back to the summers of upstate NY, when we useta go out back, pick the 'maters and eat 'em after cleanin the off with the water from the well.  Ahhhhhhhhh, the good ole days.............................
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Didn't have a well, city kid. Get 'em off the vine 'n rinse 'em with the garden hose. Sneak a salt shaker out the house. Sit under the big tree next door 'n eat 'em like an apple.

Got a pile of gen-u-wine Pungo growns. Raided the Princess Anne Farm Market Sunday.

Missouri Marshal

Hey PR, What do the French know about guns? ???  Is sure ain't how ta use the to defend themselves. ::)

Arcey

Throw to ground?

Raise hands?

Oui, Oui upon self?

Run?

Pony Racer

Sadly they actually had some of the best weapons entering the 1900's just could not use them well.

They had the first battle rifle made for smokeless and my WWI carbines in 8mm lebel are tack drivers.

Whether I shoot them or not I will take slide plate off the french pistols - it is impressive - the workmanship.

Interestingly enough turn of the century weapons and cowboy guns are highly popular in france.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

<------  Comes in looks around and leaves
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

<-------Returns .....................jeeze louise, me thoughts me made wrong turn and was in Quebec or Florida :o
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Not to worry my VA Boy roots are firmly in place.

St Etienne - the French Armory is making modern guns again for civilian use.  I handled a beautiful 12 guage side by side the past weekend - great workmanship.

It would be fun to tease the french cowboy shooters - saying who heck if you throw them guns down first you is DQ'd but you usre is fast!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

This is just fur PR

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back at you WW.

Finished packing tonight - but may drive down saturday am.

EITHER WAY I AM SHOOTING AT MATTAPONI!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

All:

Feather & Carolina Charlie told me last Saturday at Black Creek that they have signed up for the Md Blackpower Championship.

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com