VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Silly Cowboy you don't put paper plates in a dishwasher.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

A pard in Lousiana - had one of them small rv style dishwashers that is on casters - he hooked it up with dnik sink in house when using it.

the only thing that went in it were his guns and the only place he was allowed to hook it up was deep sink.

he swore by using it with his blued and stainless BP guns.

The shoot is fredericksburg looks like a go.

LR - you & Montana going to make it?  It is my turn to drive!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Daughter and little sister placed 5th in family class at Upperville, VA Colt and Pony Show!!

Wahooooooooooooooooo

PR

Too dang hot though - when i went back to truck at 3pm to turn it on and cool it down - temp guage said 116!!

Today was little cooler but still too dang hot to shoot.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

"Killer" and I went outside to separate some brass this afternoon, she said it was too hot and left me outside to finish.

Loaded some "Darker" .45 schoefields this weekend to try in Montana's NMV's 1.9cc's of fffg APP with a 185grain SWC sitting on Top......Uhhhhhhhhhhhh ouiiiiiiiiiiii   They look sweet

PR your girls are becoming quite the Esquestrians....Before you know your gun safe will be full of the tropheys -cups -plaques and ribbons
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I'll buy them a trophy cabinet!

Actually had to ban kiddos from basement 3 weeks ago.  One of their friends while they were all down there decided to make a play house on the reloading side of the laundry room.  Actaully taking a few shotgun shells to hold down a piece of fabric

They all know that side is off limits.

I recently reopened the basement but warned them that if any of them do it again - the child that does it will not be allowed in the basement.

Hope I don't have to do that.

Still looking to shoot - the weekend of 21-22nd June.  I think shooting at Pepper Mill is going to be my shoot that weekend

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Deadringer

Black Creek shoots that weekend too PR!

Come on down I can almost hear again. Can't have that!

DR
Deadringer
S.A.S.S. # 57864 Life
R.O. II

Lincoln Co. Regulator

PR, you comin' down this way again soon?

I may see if I can make Wakefield in July.

Mebbe even bring the '76, if I can get a working load up.
WARTHOG
SOOT LORD
Gunfighter Ordinaire
Smelter of Plumbnum
Gun Tinkerer

Pony Racer

I will be in Canada during the July Wakefield shoot.

LCR - welcome back to the board - trying to decide which one to go to June 21-22.  Would love to go to both but probably can not do that and not get smacked over the head with my wife.

I do plan to do the Mattaponi shoot in July.

I will try to call you tonight.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

So PR,
  Who's swingin yur wife at yur head???    8)

Sorry, I had a mental image and I couldn't resist!!   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

She is doing her own best interpretation of the kicking tiger flying bird helicopter move.

She is a State Trooper's daughter!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Hey SB - I saw that.

I think I will get one and than get the badge design doen up on it - show it to ya'll and then if everyone likes that one or wants to change it a little we do that - then we move it with more sashes

I think everyone will be happier that way!!

What say the posse?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

litl rooster

have either of you checked with Frio or Delmonico?

pards I have this terrible itch

I needz to schuetz something
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on June 14, 2008, 01:31:50 PM
  have either of you checked with Frio or Delmonico?
I haven't.

Quote from: litl rooster on June 14, 2008, 01:31:50 PM
pards I have this terrible itch
I needz to schuetz something
Me too!
I ain't gonna make Black Creek this month due to a NVGC meeting I need to attend but I will be at Pepper Mill Creek on Sunday.
Who's gonna join me in defending the place against the heathen smokey-less bandits?

Pony Racer

SB - Think i will be going to Peooer Mill too!

LR what about you and Montana?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Pony Racer on June 14, 2008, 06:26:06 AM
Hey SB - I saw that.

I think I will get one and than get the badge design doen up on it - show it to ya'll and then if everyone likes that one or wants to change it a little we do that - then we move it with more sashes

I think everyone will be happier that way!!

What say the posse?

PR

They look nice PR.  Have ya figured out who can do the embroidery work?

I was droppin' off the broke sxs with LCR today.  He tells me ya might not be able to make MD Free State.    :'(   What's up?
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Family booked a beach week that starts that day.  I told LCR if he can make it I will give him my slot.

My wife swore she did not see the note on her calendar, but as it turns out - it is only week that works for my work. 

I was also going to shoot TVD, but didn't sign in early enough, then when I did get a last mintue slot opened to me - my wife's mom has to go in for sugery and I need to stay home and watch kids.  Nothing serious - just wife needs to help mom and will take our baby - but I got the 4 and 9 yr old.

Work has been nuts, been leaving house by 455 am and not getting home until 7pm - but my next promotion board is late July - so hopefully it all pays off.  I am now the senior guy in my section but hopefully by end of summer we will have new GS-15 supervisor and I can get back onto a more normal shooting sked

I have been reloading alot and picked up a 62 36 cal pocket police to go with my 51 navy C&B.  I am thinking about shooting one C&B and one cartridge gun for awhile as I get used to the C&B's and then work to shooting two.  I am awaiting my TRESO nipples for the C&B pistolas.

Planning to do some shotshells today and maybe another hundred or so 38 spl rounds.  I'll be back up to about 200 brass hulls, 600 44russian shells and 1600 38 spl shells waiting to throw lead, brimstone and smoke down range!!

I have a lady that thinks she can do the sash thing and does some very nice work.  In next couple weeks, I'll order a sash and get project moving.

BTW Frio told me yesterday that EMF has priced down the 44 remmies - them are the guns that scream WILL!!!!!!!!!

How you doing Will?

PR

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on June 15, 2008, 06:27:59 AM
Family booked a beach week that starts that day.  I told LCR if he can make it I will give him my slot.

My wife swore she did not see the note on her calendar, but as it turns out - it is only week that works for my work. 

The BEACH! Instead of shootin the MD BP Match?  Jeeze, don't know why yur loadin up all that ammo, ya never shoot anymore.
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com