VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on May 17, 2008, 12:28:57 PM
Anyone makin' plans ta eat it Nick's er sumthin' affer Smoke on the Matty-Pony?

I'm counting on it too.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on May 18, 2008, 07:27:50 PM

The place that has the good Gyro's?

It is the place they go after the West Point shoots.  You were there.  Did you get a Gyro there?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

That makes four.

We ain't much help, SB. Dunno, Rooster. I was there last for the TG Summit in February. Went after a sloppy cheeseburger. Had pizza planned for the Super Bowl that evenin' 'n didn't wanna fill up. Didn't half look at the menu. MM sez they serve up a great Veal Parmesan.

Know a bunch of the West Point folks been hittin' the place for years after the shoots.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

McMate

So how was the shoot? 

Hope it all went well.

McMate

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

McMate

Howdy Brother

Good Weekend?

Going to chat room.

Sis

Pony Racer

The Fire and Brimstone Posse road hard through the wilds of Richmond in support of the TIB IV shootout.

Much powder and bullets was spent defending the territory of our pards and pardettes..

One or two shotguns met their untimely short term ends due to the vigorous defense.  However, they will rise again to shoot another day!!

The vaunted Death Star Twins - who teasingly waved at many a shooters attempts were destroyed by the power of the Only True Powder and some hot shotgun loads!

On a more humororus note - Longhorn Louie was a hoot to watch trying to dance around Flatboat's smoke while trying to time him - more than once the smoke changed direction and enveloped him again!!:)

I did get a cool new scar on the back of my neck from a hot case, but have the pleasure to report that whiel that sucker gave me that new scar on my neck; I continued to engage my targets and did not miss.

I did do a lot of Hooping and Hollering too!!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Darn....... Twin stars with a shotgun...... 'N I missed it...... Dag nab it...... Who'd ah thunk it?

Reckon we're gonna hafta get ya a Purple Heart, PR.

Lucky Irish Tom

Surprised they didn't have some BP shotguns melt with them twin stars in tha mix.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

My 38spl rifle loads - 1.3cc of app or schuetzen and a 158 grain bullet took care of the twin death stars.

I took the final plates on plate rack with shotgun - took me more than a few.

Now - once I get the Marlin I have made a deal for with one of my work mentors - I am sure I will not have any issue with death stars or knockdowns.  Those 45lc loads will be hot!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Started a thread for "Smoke on the Mattaponi" in CAS Events.   YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA or WAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOO(or what ever it is the puddle jumper says ;D)
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

I think it is sort of them two combined!!

I do like this sport ;D

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

so can we jist cll you "sport"
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

How bout

PR

Poney

Racer

Hey you....

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Anxious ta find out whut the 'Puddle Jumper' thing is all 'bout........ 

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Arcey on May 22, 2008, 06:29:02 AM
Anxious ta find out whut the 'Puddle Jumper' thing is all 'bout........ 

That's how the Navy fondly refers to the Coast Guard. :D

NAVY FRIGATE(below)

Coast Guard Frigate(below) ;D

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Arcey

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...... OK....... I get it.

Nice toy the Navy has there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com