VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on May 09, 2008, 09:45:38 PM
...but if I'm not, I do have a hard time playing sick.  ESPECIALLY when I end up getting sun on my face and arms..... the dead giveaway.....
Yup.  I am the same way.  I am surrounded by co-workers who "schedule" sick days.  How can they do that?  How do they know they will be sick?  I am thinking that I am the fool....the dedicated one that works & works while the others play.

Guess I have to work to keep the Marshal/Wildcat in the lifestyle he's accustomed to....................   :-X
The way he is growling now, ya better be careful!  ::)
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

We all know who the real CHIEF at home is:) ;D :o :o

Hehehehehehe

I have to agree with ya'll people who sked their "sick" leave drive me nuts!!

Than when really sick they come in and make other people sick.

Just another week before a smokey, stinky, smelly and firey good time!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Tricky Trina

Heck, that growling ain't nuttin......

You should hear him snore!  I think y'all think I'm jokin when I say I wear my ear plugs ta bed..... had a pair made 'specially fur that!  And they sit on the nightstand, waiting fer me now!

Okay, he's home - gotta go give him a big hug and kiss!
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Hell SB here the guys will ask for overtime then call off sick >:( ::)
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Guys looks like I am picking up a Marlin cowboy from a good friend who made FLAG officer and caan't cowboy shoot anymore due to lack of time.

Gone over by Longhunter and everything I am also getting his cart - mine is slowly fallying apart.

He still has ruger blackhawks in 45 - one is a liberty model, one is not - both smoothed out by a local but well known local Baton Rouge gunsmith.

The Marlin I do not need but it matches up with my 44's better and the price was sweet.

Now I can have louder, 44/45 cowboy days and still loud but not as much 38 cowboy days.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Hey PR,

Did I see a post saying that you were NOT going to be able to shoot Smoke on the Mattaponi? :( :( :( :( :'( :'(
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

MM - trying to work something out - i will know for sure at TIB IV.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 11, 2008, 08:42:19 AM
MM - trying to work something out - i will know for sure at TIB IV.

PR

Sure hope ya can work it out.  I jus won't be the same without yur battle cry.  Everybody at Round Up knew when you were shootin. ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Sod Buster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 11, 2008, 08:51:40 AM
Sure hope ya can work it out.  I jus won't be the same without yur battle cry. 

I'll second that!
I'm keepin' my fingers crossed hoping that you will be there, PR.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Arcey

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 11, 2008, 12:05:03 PM
I'll second that!
I'm keepin' my fingers crossed hoping that you will be there, PR.

We have a motion hopin' PR will make it 'n a second from the good Mr. Buster.

All in favor say 'Aye'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Missouri Marshal

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Thanks Pards and Pardettes but it is not looking good. :(

My 4yr old's dance recital is same day and starts at 4pm - don't think I will be able to shoot unless it gets resked - which did happen last year.

But 4 more work days until TIB IV!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Oh boy............

Between my two girls I had dance recitals for 21 years. They scheduled Mule Camp for the same weekend. By the time the youngest had accomplished all she could in that school 'n quit, I didn't feel like drivin' ta Georgia no more.

Now my grand daughters in dance.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

PR is not gonna be able to make smoke on the Mattaponi  :o   :o    :o

PR pard I will do my best to make up fur ya not bein thar. 

This aint no library!!!!!!!     YEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

I'm still waiting fer pichures of Arcey and Wildcat..... ain't seen neither in at least a coon's age.  Seems like an OLD coon at that...........(and I knows bout OLD coons....)

Wildcat Will

I kant believe it has been as long as it has.  You aint gonna make it to TIB or SOM?

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Wildcat Will

Forgot.  You wanted a pic of this ole coon.  Here ya go.  I wer out tryin to git some trigger time to git ready fur TIB.

Arcey

Ain't seen ya inna while myownself but I sher don't remember ya lookin' like a short l'il bear.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com