VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Trina, that was just one of Will's suggestions.  I think most liked the idea of the Fire and Brimstone Posse Badge embroidered at the end of the sash.  We have all seen you shoot, we're not gonna try ta make ya wear orange if ya don't want too.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

OK!  Feeling much more like a human bean now!  Whew!!  Put lots of miles on the iron horse and mobile bunk house these last two weeks......

Oh ya'll have got to go to tha cowboy hall of fame out yonder in OK..... what a bee-u-t-ful spot!!  We wood have loved to spend more time lookin round, but they wuz tellin ta go git our vittles.  We looked round afterwards fer about an hour, but you need LOTS more time thar!  Them OK-la-homa folks shure know where and how to put on a bankwit!  MM took sum pictures, but they done do the place justice...........

MM took second place in FC Duelist, Miz Annie took Ladies Senior (shooting heathen powder), QT Kate took first place Ladies FC and her fledging, me, got second. 

Guys if'n ya can go, Landrun is the BEST!!!!  The pards out thar are fantastic!  I'm shure MM will put the pictures on his website soon nuff.

I'm all fer the badge on tha sash..........
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Congrats to all of you and Welcome back
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I think badge on sash is nice too.

I plan on going out this weekend to show a copy of the badge to some people I know who maybe able to help us.  Plus I need to test out my new smokey 11mm french loads and new smokey Nagant loads.

If the Nagants work reliably with the BP loads - may just have to try them out next monthly match.  So no Wakefield for me this coming weekend.  I plan on seeing ya'll for TIB IV though!!

There is a Civil War shootout (North/South skirmish) the same weekend days as TIB IV - I am going to see if I can take a week day before that weekend and go out to Winchester to look at a vendors sashes ( it looked like everything gets set up tuesday and runs through that sunday (13-18 May).

One of the vendors sells sashes and for the week of the event they are 20-25.00.  Now at a Civil war re-enactment - I may not be able to get pruple but I know I can get black.  I did ask Dutch Henry if he can get purple and he said yes.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

MM and TT - glad to have ya'll back in VA

Wahoooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwww This ain't no stinking library!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

I believe either Thurday or Friday they shoot a Gatlin at n-s sa, talk about a gamer gun ;D

I need to try and get there that week my self, I need some stirups for a McClelland saddle I want to restore
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Going to try to hit the event on Firday am, before I head down to Williamsburg for TIB IV.

So whose all coming to TIB IV?

Fire and Brimstone will ride!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Congratulations to Flat Boat Bob who shot the entire match CLEAN today at Cavalier with his Ruger Old Army C&B pistols!

No misses
No misfires
No problems
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Missouri Marshal

Now come on Sod Buster, you know we NEVER shoot CLEAN ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Pony Racer

Hehehehe - dirty sweep!

I did get to try out some things at parents farm

I am convined that I may just buy French 11mm rounds from my pard I have met in wisconsin - his loads hit the target - mine seem to sometimes, sometimes not.  He does not charge extra for his BP loads in 11mm - so no biggee

Nagant revolver with bp loads - what fun this was.  You really need to clean bore and cylinder afterwards because all the fouling goes down the barrel out due to how the cylinder face seals against the barrel.  I do not make my own yet - but it just 32sw long with bp.

44 Russian BP loads - with true Schuetzen Holy black - whoa nelly - was I grinning ear to ear.  I will need to be more on top of balistol shooting holy black vice APP - but man the real stuff - nice!!!

Next monthly match at Pungo I may shoot an 11mm french pistol and a Nagant for kicks!!  I know I won't be scored officially due to using the 11mm french pistol - but that is ok!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

True....maybe we should give BLACK poker chips to those Darksiders that shoot the match with no misses.

Congrats to Flatboat Bob who shot the whole match DIRTY all day!

How's that?

Missouri Marshal

NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132

Arcey

Awww, c'mon y'all. Last stage, unloadin' table yestiddy. Question was asked when I finished dumpin' empties out the 7 ½. Put it in front of the pard 'n told him ta see for hisownself. Sprayed 'em in 'n out with Moosemilk at the truck. Left 'em wet 'n put 'em in their sweat socks.

Cleaned the pistols sittin' in the driveway with the wife after supper this evenin'. Reckon the neighbors didn't notice. The SWAT team never showed up. Thinkin' us Goex shooters er right tidy.

Congrats, Bob!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

I am sure in need of a fix ..... ya know a snoot fulla glorious odiferous billowing plumes of burnt BP.  I need a fix of monumentus obnokshus earbustin' reports from the barrels of me pistols, rifles and shotgun. 

TIB cannot come too soon.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Tricky Trina

:'(  ***sniffle***    ain't fair    ***sniffle, sniffle***
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Sod Buster

Trina,
Maybe you should call in sick and come play with us.

Don't ya feel a little head congestion...or a tickle in your throat that is getting worse?!?

Come one...come play.  ;D

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Sod Buster on May 09, 2008, 08:35:34 PM
Trina,
Maybe you should call in sick and come play with us.

Don't ya feel a little head congestion...or a tickle in your throat that is getting worse?!?

Come one...come play.  ;D

Hey, somebody has to work and make some money so I can buy boolits. ;D

Tricky Trina

Ya know, I do think about that every weekend I have to work....  The only problem is that we supervisors schedule our time off so that the jail/team is manned properly.  If I'm REALLY sick, I have no problem  calling in, but if I'm not, I do have a hard time playing sick.  ESPECIALLY when I end up getting sun on my face and arms..... the dead giveaway.....

Guess I have to work to keep the Marshal/Wildcat in the lifestyle he's accustomed to....................   :-X

Tricky Trina

HARUMPH!!  Guess who's supposed to be at work right now and he's posting.........

Sod Buster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on May 09, 2008, 09:40:00 PM
Hey, somebody has to work and make some money so I can buy boolits. ;D

Hey, don't she have any sick leave? <cough><cough>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com